PDA

View Full Version : NEWBIES: Kudos & Recommendations - Share 'em!

RainInanna
January 28th, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hi guys,

I've gotten a rave review by PM about one of our mentors. If you like, please feel free to share about a mentor who helped you out. What technique did they use that was helpful? How did they help you? Did you find that someone gave you a new perspective or helped you come on your own epiphany? Was there something a mentor did that really changed your thinking? If you're comfortable, let us know who you liked working with. Or you are free to PM me if you want to keep it confidential and I'll post without naming you.

If you had a *negative* mentor experience, could you please PM me instead of posting publicly? I would like to see if I can help, but I'd rather not create a public flame fest. I would love to find a way to improve the program, but without breaking MW rules, so let me know.

RainInanna
January 31st, 2008, 12:24 AM
Ok, in the meantime, I have a glowing recommendation regarding seapearls. I understand seapearls that you are wonderful at helping a beginner consider their beliefs and are able to provide insight as well to help a newbie figure out which direction they can take. Definitely a good thing, I know when I was starting out it was so overwhelming, it was nice when people could help me figure out which way to go.