PDA

View Full Version : I'm not dead yet! And PantheaCon!

Lupagreenwolf
January 29th, 2008, 12:46 AM
Hi, folks,

First off, thanks for the warm welcome (even though you're used to seeing me around here anyhoo). I've been absent the past few days--first a nasty cold/sinus infection (which I survived), then Magickal Winter Weekend here in Portland over the weekend. So I'm having to put forum fun on the back burner temporarily while I catch up on an avalanche of email and other communication! I'll be back once things settle down, probably later this week.

Now, for those of you headed to PantheaCon in San Jose next month, my husband Taylor Ellwood and I will be there presenting workshops, signing books, and socializing with all sorts of folks we only get to see there (as well as a few more commonly encountered faces!) We'll probably be circulating quite a bit, so if you see us, feel free to say hi :) Or, if you want to pin us down for sure, here's our schedule:

--Taylor will be copresenting a workshop on wealth magic at 9am on Sunday. Wealth magic is designed to go beyond the usual money spell to create a life that's more conducive to prosperity, as well as removing habits that may be holding you back. Definitely worth checking out no matter where you are in life!

--We will be doing a book signing at the PantheaCon author table at 5:30pm on Sunday, so feel free to come say hi! We may or may not be signing at Fields Books' booth this year; still working that one out.

--Taylor and I will be copresenting our workshop on kink magic, non-vanilla sex magic, at 11pm Sunday evening. 18 and over only, please!

So that's that! We're really looking forward to this convention, and we hope to see some MW folks there :)

Teresa
January 29th, 2008, 03:17 AM
Get well soon Lupa !

David19
January 29th, 2008, 12:02 PM
Like Shaylaye Sabariego said, I hope you get well soon :) :hugz:.

I won't be at PantheaCon as I live in the UK, but hope it all goes well and you have fun.

Rasari
January 29th, 2008, 12:49 PM
Get well soon Lupa !

Hmmm... I get a play check on the 15th...
And San Jose isn't far from our new home (Near Yuba City *dances*).
I may get to stop by.
If not, be expecting an order from me. Saw a cute little pouch on your site I'm interested in. :)

Lupagreenwolf
January 31st, 2008, 04:37 PM
Thanks for the good thoughts! I am feeling better, and ready to go :)

Rasari--if you're planning on being at P-Con, let me know what pouch you're interested in and I'll bring it down with me so you can see it in person.