PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting Chaotic?

SilverClaw
February 10th, 2008, 06:26 PM
I love the Chatoic show and love trading card games and even registered at the site (http://www.chaoticgame.com/)
This is our new family favorite and cannot wait to get my deck started :D

Oh before I forget my name over there is khayotic.

So is there anyone else out there that plays online or the actual card game ?

:weirdsmil:boing::woot::woot::woot:

SilverClaw
February 23rd, 2008, 03:07 AM
Soooo Got some more cards today and a starter set... anyone else started playing?

RoseRhythm
February 23rd, 2008, 03:29 AM
wow I'd never even heard of this until now
looks interesting though

SilverClaw
February 23rd, 2008, 05:11 PM
It also has a cool animation with it to on Tv. :D

SilverClaw
March 9th, 2008, 03:16 AM
Hehe got more cards this time an underworld deck ( and some more booster sets) and think that my daughter and I will be ready to have our first battle :) My hubby's been playing online but for some reason I cannot access my account. But yep I have some of my favorite characters now and cannot wait to get them uploaded to my online deck :)

SilverClaw
March 9th, 2008, 03:21 AM
Correction whatever was wrong is now corrected and I got my account info :D :hahugh:

SilverClaw
May 24th, 2008, 02:25 PM
Well I have not been playing online so much but still collecting the cards and recently the Zenith of the Hive cards have been released with new game rules to.

http://mysticwicks.com/picture.php?albumid=263&pictureid=2386

Anthony41671
May 24th, 2008, 02:45 PM
My 13yo lives and breathes that TV show and game. I think he would spend his whole life on the computer playing on the website if I would let him.

SilverClaw
May 25th, 2008, 02:44 PM
My 13yo lives and breathes that TV show and game. I think he would spend his whole life on the computer playing on the website if I would let him.
:lol: Ya I have three kids who love the show to and my eldest who collects the cards with me and my husband but when it comes to the online stuff she has yet to play...