PDA

View Full Version : Can Hucklebee still win the nomination?

Laisrean
February 10th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Now that Romney is out and Paul isn't doing so well, he is the only one who seems capable to defeat McCain for the nomination of the G.O.P. Is this possible? And is it desirable?

Philosophia
February 10th, 2008, 07:55 PM
IMO, I don't like him much. However, he does have a strong backing in the more conservative south so he could still defeat him.

LacyRoze
February 10th, 2008, 08:12 PM
I don't believe Huckabee can overcome the difference between him and McCain and as much as I dislike McCain, I can't stand Huckabee...

Halstrom
February 10th, 2008, 08:37 PM
Huckabee has a snowballs chance in hell of winning, and thank the Gods for that!

Sequoia
February 10th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Huckleberry scares the crap out of me. I sure as hell hope he doesn't get any kind of nomination. Ugh. *shudders*

Thunder
February 10th, 2008, 09:42 PM
Huckleberry scares the crap out of me. I sure as hell hope he doesn't get any kind of nomination. Ugh. *shudders* What scares me is the number of people who have voted for him... really scary.

Brightshores
February 10th, 2008, 10:46 PM
Actually, I kind of hope he does win the nomination. Then the Dems would win for sure in November. ;) Huckabee doesn't stand a chance in the general election.

Mesektet
February 11th, 2008, 01:48 AM
The Huckster is fighting for a chance like George Wallace was fighting for a chance with his attempt for the presidency.

I don't see him as a realistically viable candidate. He seems to appeal to evangelicals and Christian Reconstructionists who seem to like the idea of a theocracy

sunny.spoone
February 11th, 2008, 04:39 AM
You didn't have a "No - and that's a shame because he's worse than McCain" option. :(

thought_on_a_wind
February 11th, 2008, 04:59 AM
Anyone who has a gospel music presentation during their campaign should be eliminated from the race in my opinion...