PDA

View Full Version : Valentines/1mo photoshoot

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 04:52 PM
Got some pictures done

Ceres
February 16th, 2008, 04:57 PM
The yawning one is absolutely lovely. It looks professional, really!

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 05:05 PM
lol it is proffesional...i scanned em in...shhh don't tell haha. Went to the Picture People cause I had a coupon for a free 8x10 but they did such a good job I couldn't pick just one picture.

Willow Rosette
February 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Ohhhhh I love the baby yawn picture. Absolutly adorable!

The Picture People got me that way too when Toria was small. I walked out spending like $50 even though I went in spending nothing.

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 05:15 PM
yeah i ended up buying their club membership cause it was $40 without and $50 with...what's an extra 10 bucks? and now the next 2 times i go in i get a free sheet and a $10 credit...and they send out coupons like monthly for a free 8x10...so I'm sure I'll be using em haha.

Willow Rosette
February 16th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Ohhh that does sound like a good deal. Especially when there are pretty babies to put in front of the camera. I cant wait to see one of both together.

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 05:44 PM
yeah i think we're gonna get family portraits done in another month or 2 at JC Penny's....this was the 2nd time in like a week that I had Kit's done (woot for coupons) but the other place didn't do as good a job and the valentine's shots and the naked shots didn't come out nice at all... But anyways I wanna wait a month or 2 till i get anymore done and she'll be able to sit up more and make it easier for her to get pics done with Tana then. Maybe if I get a coupon from Picture People for Easter I'll get both of em dressed up and take em in.

wrenjamin
February 16th, 2008, 05:50 PM
Ariste, what BEAUTIFUL pictures! I love the middle one, the expression on her face is priceless! She is going to have quite a personality!

Your kids are gorgeous! I hope you're able to get more pics soon! :P

Willow Rosette
February 16th, 2008, 06:05 PM
I love that stage where theya re little rolly pollies and making baby noises. No longer new borns but not toddlers yet. They are so much fun to watch as they explore and learn new things.

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 06:10 PM
hehe me too. I like right now though too, the quiet alone time in the middle of the night. Lol I shower her with kisses and kinda sing "I give you kisses, cause you a baby, and you can't stop me" LOL I can't believe it's been a whole month since she was born. It most definitely was a much shorter month than the last one of my pregnancy. Where does the time go? It makes me sad it is going by so fast.

David19
February 16th, 2008, 06:50 PM
He looks really adorable and sweet. I can see why you had trouble picking just one, he looks good in all of them, I love the middle one where he's looking straight at the camera and the yawning one looks so sweet too, but then so does the one with him asleep.

Ariste
February 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM
Thanks but it's a she :)

Chaos Hawk
February 16th, 2008, 08:22 PM
Such cute pics! What a beautiful baby :)