PDA

View Full Version : Birth of a Nation, Hermetic Astrology.

the monk
February 22nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
Did hermetic (Egypt) astrologers have a hand in the birth of several nations?

Yes i think they did, probably masonic astrologers, lets look at Australia, the Province of Manitoba in Canada, and obviously U.S.A., they dont use normal astrology but fixed star astrology, i will also backtrack slightly to England in 1752 when the Government changed over from the Julian to Gregorian Calendars.

The myths of ancient Egypt seems tied up in all these countries, but i will start with Australia, and show how the myths of the central star of the Belt of Orion, Alnilam, and Sirius from Canis Major, being Osiris and Isis are bound up in these countries by what i feel is electional astrology.

The Parliament of Australia opened on 9th May 1901 in Melbourne, and then moved to Canberra, but the most important ceremony, being the official inaugeration of the Nation of Australia into the Commonwealth, therefor the birth of the nation happened in Sydney on 1st January 1901.

Why use Sydney, when the first government was in Melbourne?

Firstly we would look at the date and how our Calendar is constructed, Pope Gregory XIII constructed the Gregorian Calendar with Sirius chiming in New Year.
We can see this by this website:-

www.earthsky.org/radioshows/51953/brightest-stars-midnight-culmination-new...

Sydney was used because of latitude and longitude, in promoting the Ancient Egyptian Myths, by 1901 time zones had been introduced therefor to show a connection to Sirius at Midnight on M.C. or a connection to the I.C. at Noon on 1st January then a location would have to be on the approx. line of every 15 * degrees of longitude from Greenwich, U.K. (Meridian), and as Sydney is 151*E13' longitude, the extra degree isnt important, Greenwich being 00*W00' longitude.

Latitude is important as this will show the Heliacal Rising or Setting Star for a location on a particular date, Sydney falls on a very important latitude for masons as it is on 33* degrees.

The Heliacal Setting Star for Sydney on 1st Jan. 1901 is Alnilam, in the Belt of Orion, heliacal stars are important in masonic astrology.

On attachment is an official invitation to the Inauguration of the Nation of Australia into the Commonwealth, plus the inaugeration programme, as you will see, the ceremony started at Noon. Please see attachment one.

In the seconds leading up to the Ceremony, Sirius was on an angle being on the I.C. , not the most important angle but important all the same......chart parans on attachment under picture two.
At noon prayers took place to start the ceremony of the oath of office of the first Governer/General. Paran report is for 11:59am.

I have a very precise astrology programme, that will show that as the Sun rose over Sydney, that Alnilam was setting at 04:52am., the heliacal stars are inportant for the whole day.
Colour picture is picture three, Earth shown in green space shown in black, follow the arrows on the two pictures.

The masons are expert astronomers, i have trouble keeping up with them, but there is humour in this ceremony as well, for if we were to look towards the middle of the sky, being the M.C. at 11:59pm on 1st Jan. 1901 over Sydney, it's worth looking upwards....where we see the Constellation Corona Australis passing over as well as the star Kaus Australis....ha ha, the stars of Australia......very funny masons!

This can be seen on last Picture.

RedRose
February 22nd, 2008, 09:56 PM
Hi Monk,

Glad to see you here! For most human history, court astrologers have played thier roles.; recommending the best times and dates for wars and peace and towns and systems. Fun to see you studying into the masonic astrologer's history.

RedRose

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hi RedRose,
Nice to hear from you, i've been away studying for a long time hermetic astrology.
As the Ceremony of the Nation of Australia started at Noon on 1st Jan. 1901, i have put the chart on attachment timed at 11:59am.

The valued planet of government is usaully Saturn, it is in its own astrology sign conjunct the M.C.

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 12:38 PM
To the ancient Egyptians, Sirius was the manifestation of Isis, and the stars of the Belt of Orion, (Alnilam is the middle star) was Osiris.

I fly from you, oh men,
I am not for the Earth,
I am for the sky,
I have soared to the sky as a heaven.
I have kissed the sky as a falcon,
I am the essence of a god,
the son of a god.
Behold the faithful and loving Osiris,
has come that i may glorify Orion, the beautiful one.
I have come that i may glorify Orion.
My soul is a star of gold, and with him,
I will traverse the sky forever.

Pyramid Text.

It has always amazed me how people kept track of the stars before computers, you really did have to be a fantastic mathematician, however we know that Nostradamus knew of astrological aspects hundreds of years after his death.

During the period that George Washington grew up, many bought astrological almanacs that printed out the movement of the stars and planets, as seen on this web-link that shows an almanac dated 1742, printed in Boston, New England:-

www.earlyamerica.com/review/2003_winter_spring/almanac.htm

However i think that masons worked on locations and the stars, long before they used the stars on a particular date, keeping in reserve.
When George Washington had his back against the wall in 1776, he descided to use the best astrology available in his fight against King George III.

As is now coming to light, the Osiris/Isis myth is often used in the birth of a nation, we all know these myths, and Thoth was prominent in the Osiris myth, being of great aid to Isis. After Isis gathered together the pieces of Osiris' dismembered body, he gave her the words to resurrect him so she could be impregnated and bring forth Horus, before he faded and flew to the stars.
When Horus was slain, Thoth gave the formulae to resurrect him as well.

Similiar to God speaking the words to create the heavens and Earth in the Judeo-Christian mythology, Thoth, being the god who always speaks the words that fulfill the wishes of Ra, spoke the words that created the heavens and Earth in Egyptian mythology.

This mythology also credits him with the creation of the 365 day calendar.
Originally, according to the myth, the year was only 360 days long and Nut was sterile during these days, unable to bear children. Thoth gambled with Khonsu, the Moon, for 1/72nd of its light, (360/72=5), or five days, and won.
During these five days, she gave birth to Kheru-ur, (Horus, the elder, face of the heavens), Osiris, Set, Isis and Nephys.
So within the mythology that George Washington wanted played out in the stars on 4th July, did he manage to include Thoth in Symbolism? I believe he did!

Alnilam was the heliacal rising star in Philadelphia on 4th July 1776, but it was getting out of line with the Sun on this date and location by procession, you could say it was fading away like the Osiris myth.

please see picture on attachment.

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Now using parans, the heliacal rising star is only effective for a location, please view attachment, that shows by 1798, procession was taking effect as the next year, Alhena was the heliacal rising star in Philadelphia.

I will continue with this later today.

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Usaully masons use a date that have Alnilam (or Sirius) aligned for many years for cornerstone or opening ceremonies, so as Alnilam is only aligned for a few years after 1776, we must investigate further.

As Alnilam is symbolism of Osiris, and as Osiris faded out and flew to the stars, we could say that the symbolism of date follows the myth.
Strangely enough within astrology, there are two ways to measure a star, by paran and by projected measurement, that is popular with astrologers.

The projected measure isnt effected so much by location, most locations in 1776 will show Sun conjunct Sirius, even today they are conjunct mostly all over America after 5pm.,

In 1776 Sun conjunct Sirius was just changing over from 3rd July to the 4th July, in Philadelphia, the conjunction was there on 1775, 1779, 1783, 1787, 1791, 1795, and 1799. From 1799 on 4th July, the Sirius/Sun conjunction was continual, which follows the Isis myth, that as Osiris fades, Isis becomes more important.

On the first year, being 1799, the Sun was also conjunct Mercury, conjunct Sirius.
Many of the ancients thought that the Roman god Mercury was the same as the Greek god Hermes, and was the same as the Egyptian god, THOTH!

Perhaps also G. Washington thought that Alnilam was a king star, so as Alnilam faded he thought that King George III would fade!

So did George Washington play out the myths of Egypt in the stars, in his fight with George III, and the birth of a nation?
He probably did!

All astrological references on attachment.

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 03:44 PM
In the next few days i will continue with this thread with Manitoba, a province of the Federation of Canada, and the Manitoba Legislative building in Winnipeg.

A lot of research has been done on this building by Frank Albo, but i dont think all of his research is correct, which i will show in the following days.

It isnt my intention to bad mouth masons at all, but to show history in a true light.
I will leave a youtube connection while i'm getting my notes together

www.youtube.com/watch?=dDP7wJJoL4w

the monk
February 24th, 2008, 04:13 PM
Youtube doesnt seem to be working at the moment, but to get some idea where i will be going in the next few days, please visit this web-link:-

www.frankalbo.com/

C. Iulia Regilia
March 23rd, 2010, 09:43 PM
During the period that George Washington grew up, many bought astrological almanacs that printed out the movement of the stars and planets, as seen on this web-link that shows an almanac dated 1742, printed in Boston, New England:-

http://www.earlyamerica.com/review/2...ng/almanac.htm (http://www.earlyamerica.com/review/2003_winter_spring/almanac.htm)

However i think that masons worked on locations and the stars, long before they used the stars on a particular date, keeping in reserve.
When George Washington had his back against the wall in 1776, he descided to use the best astrology available in his fight against King George III.

Just one problem here. 4 July 1776 was the date of the signing of the declaration of independence, not the date of any battles. Secondly, while GW may have had some say in getting a declaration written, it was written by Thomas Jefferson. I don't know that the DOC would have had much impact on the tactics of the war, other than getting it started.

LadyCelt
March 24th, 2010, 12:26 AM
I think you have an interesting idea (and I don't really know much on this honestly), but my only real suggestion/criticism is, if you are thinking of using this idea for a paper or book to write, I would suggest a title besides "Birth of a Nation."

This is because when I hear "Birth of a Nation," I think of the infamous silent film supporting white supremacy. This is not the criticize your concept/theory, but just explaining why I was hesitant to even click on this thread due to the title.