PDA

View Full Version : Heeh, new too

Byrdie
May 1st, 2001, 05:52 AM
Well, just like to say, great to be here :)

I'm new to this, hehe. I did some soul-searching, and it looks like I finally found a name for what's inside. Good to meet all of ya, and I'll see you around :)

Faery-Wings
May 1st, 2001, 08:13 AM
And hello!

I did some soul-searching, and it looks like I finally found a name for what's inside

I did the same. Isn't it neat to have a name for your beliefs? I know that for many years, I thought my very non Catholic thoughts were just jumbles of my own mind.

Welcome and blessing to you.

Chris
:sunny:

bluecat
May 1st, 2001, 08:27 AM
:cool: Welcome, Byrdie :cool:

Pull up a seat in one of Kaylara's comfy couch/chair thingies and have a glass of lemonade. You will find this a welcome place full of good people. The discussions are great and the diversity is even better.

Enjoy!

Blue :cool:

Mariposa De La Luna
May 1st, 2001, 01:27 PM
Welcome and merry meet! :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

SahuaDjet
May 1st, 2001, 01:38 PM
Nice to meet you! Hope to see ya around!

Sahu Djet:sunny:

Emerald Sky
May 1st, 2001, 01:38 PM
Merry Meet Byrdie!

So glad that the Lady and the Lord led you here! I'm also fairly new to this path and finally feel like I'm home!

Earth Walker
May 1st, 2001, 03:15 PM
Hi, Hi, Byrdie. :D

Violence is the last refuge of the incompetent.:crazy:
---Isaac Asimov - Foundation

Elaine
May 1st, 2001, 09:58 PM
That is how I felt when I came here as well!! It's relieving isn't...like a weight off your shoulders!!:p If you have any questions, feel free to ask and everyone will give you all the help they can....Merry Meet and Blessed Be!!:D

Wiccan Maeve
May 1st, 2001, 10:15 PM
so nice to meet you. :sunny: I know how you feel. All of my life I've been on one form or another but it wasn't until November of 1999 that I realized my path had a name. It's nice to know there are other people of a like mind.:sunny:

Sweetest of dreams,
Maeve:sunny:

reanna
May 2nd, 2001, 01:47 AM
:) :) :) :)

Incendia
May 2nd, 2001, 05:18 AM
Double welcome!!

Silver Venus
May 2nd, 2001, 05:51 AM
Hiya Byrdie ~ Looks like your soul searching worked and your well on your way to learn and experience so much more! :D Everyone is so great here :p
Great to have you here ~ hope to see you around sometime soon :)

moonmagick4
May 2nd, 2001, 07:03 AM
Merry Meet Byrdie!!It is great to have you here!!

Fawn
May 3rd, 2001, 01:27 AM
Brightest blessings would you like a shoe shine?

Byrdie
May 3rd, 2001, 08:00 PM
*grin* Lemonade sounds good!

As for shoe shines...

*looks down at her sneakers*

Naaah, shoe polish and blue... what _are_ these shoes made of, anyway...

Bittersweet
May 6th, 2001, 12:04 AM
hey byrdie ( can i use ur real name?)
its Hannah, you know, the girl on witch vox?
i took your advise about this site, and its great, thanx for the heads up!
nice little ... erm.. i dunno what it is... but the bit where u sed " finally found a name for whats inside".. that was nice... i understand im making a fool out of myself now... so ill stop on that vein.
anyway, this is just a little, " u sed to come looking, i did, and here u are" thing, to inform u of my new s/n, bittersweet... looseley based on my email, you can see... i wasnt feeling very imaginitive, as you can probably tell... well, nice to chat.. mebbe ill c ya round?
Blessed Be
Hannah

bluecat
May 6th, 2001, 12:11 AM
we don't normally use real names because you never know who may be looking ... that is why we have nicks

Lily
May 20th, 2001, 11:44 PM
HI!Lovely to meet you.I'm new myself and i'm experiencing a soul-searching time in my life right now.Thi seems like the place where i just might find my self.

Yvonne Belisle
May 21st, 2001, 12:09 AM
Welcome to Mystic Wicks grab some refreshments pull up a comfy chair/couch thingy and have fun:D

Dria El
May 25th, 2001, 06:25 AM
Welcome Byrdie and Lily!!! Glad you could make it! :)

Dria El