PDA

View Full Version : more pictures

Ariste
March 4th, 2008, 01:29 PM
These were actually all taken before the last pictures that I posted, but I just got them last week. I also got a new computer last week and didn't get the scanner hooked up till today, so that's why I'm posting em now. Anyways the first picture was done at the hospital when she was like 2 days old and the other 2 were done at 3 weeks old.

Kit and I are doing well. After the growth spurt...was that last week?....anyways she's started sleeping between 7 and 9 hours at night. The flipside is she is up most of the day and wanting attention, and by the time she falls asleep I am exhausted myself so I don't get much comp time. Tana is doing well too. She is acting out less. Steve and I just celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary on Sunday. (hence the new comp....I would have prefered jewelry but atleast he remembered) Physical therapy still doesn't seem to be helping much, but I'm still going. Hope you all are well too.

<3

Brigid Rowan
March 4th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww supa-cute!!!

Willow Rosette
March 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
She is so precious. Thank you for sharing her with us.

Lunacie
March 4th, 2008, 02:10 PM
Awwww. That says it all. ;)

Prinsazz
March 4th, 2008, 02:27 PM
She is so gorgeous Ariste, and happy anniversary for last sunday

loneredwolf
March 4th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Ahh I miss mine being that little again (some days).

Congrats
loneredwolf

wrenjamin
March 4th, 2008, 07:13 PM
Awwwwwww. She is precious. I love the look on her face of the one that was taken at the hospital. She looks like she's plotting something!

Marcasite
March 4th, 2008, 07:19 PM
Awww she is absolutely adorable! EeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEeeeeee! I can't wait till I get my own ;)

KaidaMidnight
March 5th, 2008, 04:55 PM
She is adorable! Gosh, I'm so in love with all her hair! :D What a cutie you got, and I also love the pic of both girls together... You make beautiful daughters for sure! :)

congrats on your anniversary and new computer!