PDA

View Full Version : Molestor claims he was molested by Bigfoot

Laisrean
March 26th, 2008, 12:48 PM
Link (http://fredericksburg.com/News/FLS/2008/032008/03262008/366262)

A man who claims that he was molested by Bigfoot as a child was ordered to serve 20 years in prison yesterday for his own molestation-related activities.

Gene R. Morrill, 57, of New Ipswich, N.H., had previously pleaded guilty in Stafford Circuit Court to 20 charges stemming from his efforts to solicit 13-year-old boys over the Internet.

Defense attorney Terrence Patton cited Morrill's mental health issues in seeking leniency from Judge J. Howe Brown.

Molestor: "...but... Bigfoot made me do it!"

Policeman: "Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say!"

:T

CoolJ
March 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM
:eyebrow:

People like this make me sick... "I may rape/molest/murder(in other cases) but I'm just mentally unstable, so go easy and leave me be"

BenSt
March 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM
you know what they say about Big feet.

CoolJ
March 26th, 2008, 12:52 PM

:lol:

He mentions "bigfoot" being some 10-ft tall and covered in reddish hair...

http://http://members.shaw.ca/david.p.z.888/star_wars/pics/chewbacca.jpg

"I knew that hairy beast would be the end of me."
- C3PO

Stormbeard
March 26th, 2008, 12:54 PM
I've woke up next to some rough girls before, but this guy's had it much much worse.

WitchJezebel
March 26th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Enjoy your 20 years you sicko. They don't like molesters in prison.

Stormbeard
March 26th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Enjoy your 20 years you sicko. They don't like molesters in prison.
Especially not Bigfoot prison

la tortuga
March 26th, 2008, 01:03 PM

hahahhahahahahaha

My response is always "big shoes".

At any rate, this guy is rather creepy... I wonder if he actually believes he was molested by big foot or if he's just lying. I can't tell which is more sad.

BenSt
March 26th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Nort to be innapropirate.. but if he was molested by something as big as big foot.... maybe he really did want something smaller.

Either way, I have no pity for him.

SammieAnn
March 26th, 2008, 01:07 PM
Thats a new one, and just when I thought I've heard it all. :lol:

aranarose
March 26th, 2008, 01:19 PM
From a psychological perspective, if he was molested as a young boy, perhaps his mind turned it into bigfoot. I know that when I was little, some men seemed HUGE. For the young child, turning the attacker into a literal monster may make it easier to deal with.

That being said, it's no excuse for his behavior. I don't think mental illness is ever an excuse for any behavior, because if you're sick, you are responsible for getting treatment.

aluokaloo
March 26th, 2008, 01:38 PM
I know I should be all outraged that this guy is a pedobear but hahahahahahaha! I can't get over his excuse! It's so retarded! :lol::rotfl::rollingla Omgs! Molested by Bigfoot himself! 8O8O8O:rollingla

Laisrean
March 26th, 2008, 02:51 PM
At any rate, this guy is rather creepy... I wonder if he actually believes he was molested by big foot or if he's just lying. I can't tell which is more sad.

Would it also be sad if he were telling the truth and bigfoot really did rape him? :hairraise

I'm just saying... Bigfoot *could* be real, you know.

Laisrean
March 26th, 2008, 02:55 PM
From a psychological perspective, if he was molested as a young boy, perhaps his mind turned it into bigfoot. I know that when I was little, some men seemed HUGE. For the young child, turning the attacker into a literal monster may make it easier to deal with.

Yeah, I was thinking it could be something like that. What might have happened was his boy scout leader was a really big or hairy guy, and maybe it happened in the dark so he thought it was bigfoot that was touching him inappropriately....

Fluoxetine
March 26th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Nort to be innapropirate.. but if he was molested by something as big as big foot.... maybe he really did want something smaller.

Either way, I have no pity for him.

Well I do feel sorry for him in a way. He lied and the judge must have found the decision to jail him easier than trying to nail blamange to the ceiling.

Jeremy Westenn
March 27th, 2008, 01:46 AM
Err.... Wow. o_O

DaNcInG_WiNd
March 27th, 2008, 05:14 AM
*snerk* Bigfoot has better things to do than molest kids...

Scaring hunters is more fun!