PDA

View Full Version : Any other WoW players here?

Ariste
March 27th, 2008, 07:46 PM
If so... Horde or Alliance? and what server?

Horde on Kael'thas here

aranarose
March 27th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Horde, Alexstrasza server. Level 45 Blood Elf Hunter, currently trying to make enough gold to get my mount.

IvyWitch
March 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
I used to play, but haven't in a long time. But, I have a level 70 Horde 'lock on Thunderhorn.

jodarius
March 27th, 2008, 07:52 PM
BE, BE... BE are the worst hunter race sigh, ppl always want to be pretty.

jodarius
March 27th, 2008, 07:54 PM
Oh and I have a 70 troll hunter on uldaman

aranarose
March 27th, 2008, 07:55 PM
BE, BE... BE are the worst hunter race sigh, ppl always want to be pretty.

It's not about pretty. Also have a Tauren and a couple of Orcs. It's about the abilities of the race. Mana Tap is a VERY useful trait. VERY useful. I've found I use that particular ability more than other racial ones. Except when I play Draenae, then the racial healing ability is VERY useful too, especially when playing a class that doesn't have healing spells.

Ariste
March 27th, 2008, 07:56 PM
70 troll shaman
70 troll hunter
70 undead mage
66 be priest
30 be lock lol

my 3 70s I leveled on a pvp server but transfered to pve cause I was sick of being interrupted when I was trying to do something lol

aranarose
March 27th, 2008, 08:00 PM
70 troll shaman
70 troll hunter
70 undead mage
66 be priest
30 be lock lol

my 3 70s I leveled on a pvp server but transfered to pve cause I was sick of being interrupted when I was trying to do something lol

Yeah, that's why I do PvE. I get irritated when other people interrupt me when I'm trying to get things done.

My son plays too, and he's been begging me to let him on a PvP server, but I think he'll regret that if I do. It's bad enough the number of times I get challenged to duels on the PvE server. It'd be even worse to try to complete quests getting jumped all the time.

Ariste
March 27th, 2008, 08:02 PM
well if anyone wants to come hang hubby and i have small casual guild called sacrilege on Kael'thas. Its just us and some rl friends and some officers from our old guild on the pvp server. have vent and a website...though we don't do much with the website

www.sacrilege-wow.com (http://www.sacrilege-wow.com)

Hubby is on early morning usually (he works 3rd shift) I'm on after I get Kit down for the night.

edit: I'm not trying to recruit. We're very casual and mostly just level alts and do 5 mans. Just inviting you to come hang with us if you want to.

Shadowlands
March 27th, 2008, 09:59 PM
I used to play, but I got sick of all the dramatic ridiculous crap that came with being in and end game guild. The raising of the level cap was the final coffin nail though, I had no desire to grind through another ten levels. And besides, I didn't have an extra eight hours a day to devote to getting my character properly geared.

When a game becomes too much like work, that's when I stop playing.

PhoenixFire
March 28th, 2008, 02:19 PM
I would if I could afford to.
I was Obsessed with EverQuest PS2, and WoW looks even better.
Someday perhaps, when I can also afford better internet and not just crappy Dial-up that most thing don't work on anymore.

:sadman:

TheRiverDaughter
March 30th, 2008, 10:57 AM
Alliance on Feathermoon server
Horde on Moon Guard server

Yeah - I have a serious alt problem >.>

(and come see - I even *blog* about WoW! http://www.toomanyannas.com )

Amanda Mitchell
March 30th, 2008, 02:57 PM
Drew plays WoW

Spera
April 10th, 2008, 02:15 PM
Server: Icecrown / Tanaris-- Horde/alliance

I pretty much play hunters, my main is level 69 tauren beastmaster hunter

Mitsuko
April 20th, 2008, 09:03 AM
I have a 49 Blood Elf Warlock on Greymane, and various other low levels on other servers.

bellamandu
April 20th, 2008, 10:24 AM
*waves hand erratically*

<---WoW addict

i play mostly horde on Maelstrom, but i always have about 30 other chars on different servers. :T

off the top of my head...

Emerald Dream
Moon Guard

those are the ones i play mainly when im not on Maelstrom, but i spend most of my time there as i am very involved in my guild on that server.

i only have one Alliance server, but thats mostly because i pretty much hate alliance. I only use that server because my guild on Maelstrom has a sister Alliance guild on Moon Guard.

Covetous
April 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM
I used to play! Had some high level Horde characters on Ursin until I got sick of the never ending grinding/raiding.

lunatala
April 21st, 2008, 02:08 PM
I am horde on Peak. I have a 44 lvl tauren druid, a 43 lvl BE warlock, 20 lvl BE pali, 9 lvl troll mage, 1 lvl undead warrior (shes my bank). I tend to get board trying to lvl and start another charater, then I go back to my originals. I have a 10th lvl human Alli charater when I need a real change. Man! do I sound like I have commitment issues or what?

Lady Shalymar
April 28th, 2008, 03:15 PM
Used to play.
Have a Priestess (Alliance) on Bronzebeard along with a number of other alts.

Also play EQ2 :D

Lunadria
April 29th, 2008, 10:34 AM
I play, but on the european servers.

Ourobori
May 1st, 2008, 12:43 PM
I'm on EU-Moonglade (RP) as Arc and Morbryn. Paladin and Hunter respectively.

Drouach
May 15th, 2008, 01:16 PM
Okay I have many alts on different servers.

But my main is a 70 Night Elf Rogue on Aman Thul
I am currently working on leveling my night elf druid.

I started a casual guild (and handed over reigns to someone else, so I can chill and sit back and have fun).

I have no interest in hard core raiding - just not for me.