PDA

View Full Version : Introductions ...

SilverClaw
March 29th, 2008, 02:41 PM
So as a means of introductions and keeping track who is in the class please answer the following questions.

1) NAME:
2) How long have you worked with Runes? If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them?
3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them?
4) In what aspect have you used Runes- divination, magick meditation...

WulfcwenStar
March 30th, 2008, 09:48 AM
Hello here are the answers to your questions
1) Name: Wulfcwen

2) How long have you worked with Runes? On and off for a few months. I need to more consistant.
If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them? I hope to gain more knowledge and to learn how to use them for divination and in magick and meditation.

3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them? My Runes are made of Beech wood, I had them made for me and I cut the Runes onto each and stained them as well. I used my own blood by pricking my finger and smearing it onto the rune. I have also consecrated them as well.

4) In what aspect have you used Runes- divination, magick meditation... I have tried divination and have added them in magick as well by cutting them into candles.

Adora
April 1st, 2008, 09:07 PM
1) NAME: Adora
2) How long have you worked with Runes? If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them? I have just started working with Runes. I bought the Rune set on sale at a bookstore.
3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them? I think the store bought Runes are made out of plastic.
4) In what aspect have you used Runes- divination, magick meditation... I want to use the Runes for divination.

SilverClaw
April 1st, 2008, 10:21 PM
Thank you for joining and I will have the rest of the lessons up in a day or so :)

Kmartin60
April 1st, 2008, 11:25 PM
1) NAME: Kim

2) How long have you worked with Runes? If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them? I I have been working with runes for about 2 years or so....

3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them? Right now mine are bought, unsure of material, but plan on making my own both out of wood and a hardening clay.

I hvae done both. Divination, plus used in candle magic and also in charm/talismen magic.

Im exicted about this class!

Pink_sheep
April 2nd, 2008, 12:03 AM
1) NAME: Pink_sheep!
2) How long have you worked with Runes? If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them? I'm not really sure what I need to learn! The meanings of them, the history, how to use them correctly...
3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them? Not yet. Possibly Fimo or similar for my first ones. If that works well, I'll make others from wood :D
4) In what aspect have you used Runes- divination, magick meditation... I haven't yet - I wouldn't know what I was doing!

Loukhos
April 2nd, 2008, 05:56 PM
1) Loukhos
2)I would like to learn as much about them as I can.
3)I made mine out of wood from a pin cherry tree.
4) I haven't used them much at all; they've been set aside until I learned more about them.

Agaliha
April 5th, 2008, 07:19 PM
1) NAME: Agaliha

2) How long have you worked with Runes?
I've dabbled. I've read about a handful of Runes more in depth, but never got around to them all.

3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them?
I made mine of of those fish-bowl glass "pebbles" with one side round and the other flat. Mine are clear.
These things:
http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/9150/trglassnugxu4.jpg

So far, nothing. I didn't want to use them in divination as I didn't have a full grasp on them at the time.

SilverClaw
April 8th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Thanks everyone :D Once I find one of my missing lessons then we can get started.

Mysterious Willow
April 12th, 2008, 02:49 PM
1) NAME: Mysterious Willow

2) How long have you worked with Runes? If you have not worked with runes what do you hope to learn about them? I've never worked with Runes. I hope to learn all about them and how to use them.

3) If you made your Runes out of what materials have you made them? In the process of making my own. I'm thinking of making them in cards since I don't have access to any good stones.

4) In what aspect have you used Runes- divination, magick meditation... None, didn't really know how.

SilverClaw
April 12th, 2008, 06:30 PM
Thank you for joining :D

Agaliha
April 13th, 2008, 06:31 AM
Is it alright to reply to to the info in lesson 2 in that thread or will you be making separate discussion areas for each lesson?

Pink_sheep
April 14th, 2008, 12:30 PM
Slight edit to my last post: Made my fist set of runes earlier :D

SilverClaw
April 15th, 2008, 12:04 PM
Good :D And I think now the class sign ups can be closed .