PDA

View Full Version : Okay people

flar7
August 7th, 2002, 07:21 PM
anybody got tattoo's?

can you post a pic?

thought about getting into tattoo art, but would have to move.
Its illegal to tattoo here.:(

Flaire-FireStar
August 7th, 2002, 08:29 PM
I have fake ones. -.o;

cherrywind
August 7th, 2002, 08:40 PM
None yet :mad:, it's too much of a money issue for me. Meaning I don't have the money right now.

It's illegal to tattoo where you are? That is absolutely crazy.

ChelleOfShadows
August 7th, 2002, 09:39 PM
I have a small shamrock tatt but as this is a family site I do not think pictures would be appropriate.

I used to have 2 others but I had them removed. BEST piece of advice ever given on tattoos NEVER PUT ANYONE'S NAME ON YOUR BODY!!!!!!

You have to buy your own needles here and you get to keep them so if you get another tatt then you already have needles that are your's exclusively. It can be painful!

I still would get another one:)

Old Witch
August 7th, 2002, 09:42 PM
Can't get tattoos in SC but you can in Georgia....My 2 oldest sons have a couple each...........

Haedis
August 7th, 2002, 10:24 PM
I dont have a tattoo yet but for Yule/X-mas I want to have one done. I already drew a design I like. Its not very original but what the hell. Its going to be a combination god and goddess symbol done in black with dark blue flames around the center moon. I'm going to get it done on my upper chest.

FelixFire
August 14th, 2002, 11:51 AM
I don't, yet.

For me, it's a courage issue, LOL. I can afford it, I want them, and I even have several design ideas - I just can't get myself to sit in that chair.

I figure when I do eventually get my courage up, one of two things will happen - either it will hurt like HEL and I'll never get another one done, OR it won't hurt as much as I thought and I'll end up with a dozen of them within a year. LOL

I think for my first one, I want an "Om" symbol. Since it's one of my middle names I'm not too worried about outgrowing it. :)

Old Witch
August 14th, 2002, 12:35 PM
Let me see if I can find Kennys tatoos...........Here's one.........

Old Witch
August 14th, 2002, 12:41 PM
I found the other one too............ he took these to put on his website............

Altheia
August 14th, 2002, 01:18 PM
I have a small aztec sun on my left hip, and some tribal art on the middle of my lower back. The lower back tattoo was my first one and my sun was the second. My mother, older sister and I all went together to get tattoos the day after mother's day. That's when I got the one on my hip. Here's a tip that I had to learn the hard way. Never let a boyfriend, spouse, significant other help pick out a tattoo...cause if you end up getting the one that they suggested, then every time you look at it, you will be reminded of them...I know I am...so as soon as I can, I am going to go and get some more work done to it. :)

shnen
August 14th, 2002, 01:42 PM
hehehe... heres my tattoo, kinda fuzzy and its on my very lower back!

its 2 tribal dragons facing one another...

1. dragon - born the year of
2. two of them - I am a gemini - the twins
3. Tribal - I am part abroiginal

I designed it myself :)

shnen
August 14th, 2002, 01:42 PM
damn, i guess it would help if i attached it! :lol:

flar7
August 14th, 2002, 03:50 PM
um shnen, where perzactly is that tattoo?:eek:

Flaire-FireStar
August 14th, 2002, 05:08 PM
Lower, lower back.

FelixFire
August 14th, 2002, 05:23 PM
shnen - that is an *awesome* tatto!

I really like it. :) Very nice design!

Taesa
August 16th, 2002, 12:09 AM
I have quite a few, but only one picture of my own (I posted it farther down in the thread). I can let you see a few that I've done lately that are my favorites.
I dont' think it will let me post more than one at a time...

This is a portrait of a deer losing his velvet. (please excuse the glare, I'm not a great photographer.)
Gee I hope this works...

Taesa
August 16th, 2002, 12:11 AM
Faery hiding from the rain... (again this one is not on me)

Taesa
August 16th, 2002, 12:17 AM
Your dragons are really neat! :) I've never seen anything like them! :)

Ok, this one is on me... A brown tribal rat on my neck. Not only do I love rats, I was born in the year of the rat, and the piece is a memorial for Bubba, who used to ride on my shoulder. He's still there in spirit.

This was done for me by my elven friend Elam...

Flaire-FireStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:54 AM
I love the fairy one. :D

shnen
August 20th, 2002, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by flar7
um shnen, where perzactly is that tattoo?:eek:

:lol: see the cleavage shadow in the middle... that'd be the start of my bum...

THAT'S how low... hehehe... :)

thanks everyone, I love it, and always will, still hard to believe i got it... and it was last dec! LOL