PDA

View Full Version : Obama's Dimestore 'Mein Kampf'

Laisrean
April 5th, 2008, 02:19 AM
Link (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2008/04/03/obamas_dimestore_mein_kampf?page=full&comments=true)

If characters from "The Hills" were to emote about race, I imagine it would sound like B. Hussein Obama's autobiography, "Dreams From My Father."

Has anybody read this book? Inasmuch as the book reveals Obama to be a flabbergasting lunatic, I gather the answer is no. Obama is about to be our next president: You might want to take a peek. If only people had read "Mein Kampf" ...

Nearly every page -- save the ones dedicated to cataloguing the mundane details of his life -- is bristling with anger at some imputed racist incident. The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

An article by Ann Coulter.

Phoenix Blue
April 5th, 2008, 02:31 AM
And therefore not worth the paper it's printed on.

Philosophia
April 5th, 2008, 02:43 AM
And therefore not worth the paper it's printed on.

QFT

LostSheep
April 5th, 2008, 03:13 AM

No bias there, then.

Artiste-LiLi
April 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
Link (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/AnnCoulter/2008/04/03/obamas_dimestore_mein_kampf?page=full&comments=true)

Therefore we must consider the source: Ann (I'm so biased, bigoted, right winged, ultra-conservative, uber-Christian it hurts) Coulter.

Agreed: Not worth the paper it is printed on.

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm not some huge Obama supporter...nor am I some wildly liberal person...I am actually fairly moderate in my thinking.....AND.......I dislike ALL politicians because they are all nothing but a bunch of line their own pockets, self-serving a$$e$ (just my opinion). I think Ann Coulter fits very well into the same catagory. "We see in others, what we fear most in ourselves."

'K...'m done.

Nox_Mortus
April 5th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I love it when she says "If only people had read Mein Kampf" because a whole lot of people in Germany read it, and enough agreed with it to vote Hitler into office before he actually took over the government. Then the book became mandatory reading.

And yeah this article is by Anne Coulter, that means that in reality Obamas book is probably about rainbows or something.

Dark_Tezcatlipoca
April 5th, 2008, 11:14 AM
And yeah this article is by Anne Coulter, that means that in reality Obamas book is probably about rainbows or something.

I wouldn't say that until I read it. I wont agree with Coulter until I read it either.

David19
April 5th, 2008, 11:41 AM
I wouldn't say that until I read it. I wont agree with Coulter until I read it either.

I agree, it's probably better not to trust anything unless you read it for yourself.

OT, but who's Ann Coulter?.

Nox_Mortus
April 5th, 2008, 11:45 AM

That was a joke based on how Anne Coulter tends to be wildly inaccurate and biased about everything, the book is actually next on my to read list.

IvyWitch
April 5th, 2008, 12:15 PM
The last time I heard this much race-baiting invective I was ... in my usual front-row pew, as I am every Sunday morning, at Trinity United Church of Christ in Chicago.

So, then what exactly does she have to complain about? If she enjoys hearing racist comments that much, she should have loved the book.

David19
April 5th, 2008, 01:59 PM
So, then what exactly does she have to complain about? If she enjoys hearing racist comments that much, she should have loved the book.

Maybe she only likes it when it comes from white Americans ;).

Infinite Grey
April 5th, 2008, 06:25 PM

I wasted roughly 30 seconds reading the extract you provided, only to find out that the author is Ann Coulter... I WANT THOSE 30 SECONDS OF MY LIFE BACK!

Sequoia
April 5th, 2008, 07:11 PM
OT, but who's Ann Coulter?.

She's one of the more prominent right-wing nutbags.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ann_coulter

She's also famous for statements such as:

"If we took away women's right to vote, we'd never have to worry about another Democrat president. It's kind of a pipe dream, it's a personal fantasy of mine, but I don't think it's going to happen. And it is a good way of making the point that women are voting so stupidly, at least single women."

And... perhaps somewhat tongue-in-cheek (but rather accurately said):

"I'm a Christian first and a mean-spirited, bigoted conservative second, and don't you ever forget it."

She's widely recognized as being a bit of a hysterical crazy, even for right-wing folks.

PrincessKLS
April 5th, 2008, 07:42 PM

Oh big woop:cutie: So is she going to reference the n word when speaking about Obama just like she referenced the word, "faggot" for John Edwards?