PDA

View Full Version : CoT: Psychic Development Class Sign Up

Kaliel
April 9th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Greetings!

It is official, we have the sub-forum created, and it's time for us to begin. If you had shown interest in the previous thread, I will be sending you a PM shortly to let you know to sign in for this course!

Now, just a few business like things, all my courses are copyrighted in my legal name. That means if I find anyone using my materials, I won't be very happy, and I'm sure I will let them know this.

Secondly, all my courses are accredited by the World Metaphysical Association. This means that after completing a course with me, you are fully welcome to join their organization.

Lastly, I have a PhD in Metaphysics, and officially you will be completing this course for REAL CREDIT at the Canadian Institute of Metaphysical Theology. I have not officially launched the website for the college, but I have been teaching courses through CIMT for a year now along with my regular work at Kasamba.

I have 2 students who have successfully completed the course, and are now working on Kasamba.com. You can feel free to check their profiles at Psychic-Safina (http://www.kasamba.com/Psychic-Safina)
and Psychic-Ishtar (http://www.kasamba.com/Psychic-Ishtar)
both students took approximately one year to finish their courses, Ishtar took this course that you are embarking on now, and Safina took my Tarot and Astrology courses, along with this one. Both have definitely succeeded and so I have no doubts that you too can succeed in this course!

Please note: ANYONE can complete this course whether a beginner or not! My course includes a series of attunements that help to awaken your mind and help you achieve success! :) So no worries about not having abilities, we work on all of that!

So, if you're ready to begin, and if you're willing to work hard, sign up!

Blessings,
Violet

ForsakenxVoices
April 9th, 2008, 03:04 PM
I'll take a shot at it!

SilverClaw
April 9th, 2008, 03:05 PM
I look forward to it :)

Anubisa
April 9th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Can I sign up as well?

Kaliel
April 9th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Of course, welcome Anubisa!

Heart of All
April 9th, 2008, 05:27 PM
I would like to sign up.

Kaliel
April 9th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Welcome to the Class HeartofMoon!

TheWomanMonster
April 9th, 2008, 07:28 PM
I'm in.

RoseRhythm
April 9th, 2008, 08:10 PM
I would love to sign up please :)

Chaos Hawk
April 9th, 2008, 08:31 PM
I would like to join :)

Kaliel
April 9th, 2008, 10:18 PM
welcome to the course ChaosHawk and RoseRhythm!

I think for the sake of my own sanity, I can take 3 more sign ups and then I'll say class is closed for this session.

Blessings,
Violet

GalenaFaolan
April 9th, 2008, 10:45 PM
I'd love to take this class so I hope I am one of the 3! :)

Obier
April 10th, 2008, 12:04 AM
i too will join

Routhven
April 10th, 2008, 04:27 AM
And so I think i'm the last in?

Id would be awesome :)

Kaliel
April 10th, 2008, 01:08 PM
Well that was fast!

The class list is as follows, if your name is on the list, then you have gotten in! First lesson has been posted!

Routhven
Obier
GalenaFaolan
ForsakenxVoices
Ravenseye
Anubisa
HeartofMoon
TheWomanMonster
RoseRhythm
Chaos Hawk

Blessings,
Violet