PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars

Guardian_V
April 10th, 2008, 04:46 AM
I was just wondering if anyone played here played Guild Wars. If so lets quest sometime lol

Routhven
April 10th, 2008, 05:32 AM
I did play on spanish servers time ago. I've got it installed yet but do play just a little by now :S

Chaos Hawk
April 10th, 2008, 06:52 AM
I play.

I have all three plus Eye of the North. I usually play on the polish servers cause there are less people there. I'll team up with you sometime. What do you have?

Guardian_V
April 10th, 2008, 06:58 AM
I haven't play in about a year and I am just now getting back into it. I have the first one. Yeah it would be great to team up sometime

Chaos Hawk
April 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM
Just let me know - I finished the first one ages ago, but could probably help you out on some missions.

Against The Tide
April 10th, 2008, 07:53 PM
I love GW but dont play so much as all my gaming is pretty much on my 360 as my pc starts its performance decline due to aging components.

RoseRhythm
April 10th, 2008, 08:05 PM
I played for a little while but then I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't deal. I freaked out.
Why?

There's no jump button! Such a simple little ability, the ability to jump. I can't for the life of me understand why I have to run around finding the perfect little entrance to the trail up a hill and can't just jump onto it from the side. One word: Retarded.

Mitsuko
April 12th, 2008, 09:38 AM
I've got everything but Eye of the North. Just add Invye Illusier to your friends list. I'll show up eventually.

Against The Tide
April 12th, 2008, 12:31 PM
I dont mind the not jumping - In fact, its nice to play a game without it.

You see first person shooters where players are jumping onto roofs, you see platforms and RPGs where you have to jump the ever growing stack of whatever - GW is realistic in the sense that we cant jump over things so we dont really need to add that as a feature.

I love GWEN, lotta rep grinding, but anything set in snow with a plot such as it has is good in my books.

Chaos Hawk
April 12th, 2008, 12:37 PM
I never even thought about not jumping till I read your post RoseRhythm :lol:

Then, when I was playing last night in Factions, I thought to myself, Man it would be easier if I could just jump to that walkway up there. haha oh well.

My characters are Madam Nympho, Countess Belatrix, and Ken Dollx.

Gwenyvier
May 8th, 2008, 12:47 AM
I play it, my main character is Le Belle Morte. I play on the English servers. Happy to quest sometime :)

SilverClaw
May 18th, 2008, 01:51 AM
Ok I have the Game right beside me here on my desk I just have not had the time now to play...

MariThorn
September 16th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I play GW and adore it. I own all three campaigns and GWEN. I have twelve characters, one for each profession and an extra :). My husband and friend also play. We are in a Guild together. Anytime someone wants to play and we are not busy look me up. Just add Catriona Defaol to your friends. We have beaten GWEN and Factions, currently working on a suit of Derv Asuran armor.

SilverClaw
September 16th, 2008, 11:21 AM
Well after my post above I did play for a short time and due to computer issues I lost everything and have not reinstalled.

Lonely_Geek77
January 15th, 2009, 07:41 PM
Not sure which is more kosher creating a new thread or bringing up a Zombie thread but:

I love Guild Wars, I have all expansions and several extra Character Slots. I'd love to run a dungeon or a Mission with anyone here! Or if you're new I'd love to help ya out, I've beaten all 3 campaigns and complete GWEN as well.

Just PM about Guild Wars for my in game name(s)

HedgewitchInTraining
February 25th, 2009, 09:06 PM
My boyfriend and I both play, when we have the time that is. I haven't had much lately, but my main character is Artemisia Diamond. I have all but Factions....which is my favorite, ironic, I know. But my boyfriend has all. My character on his account is Remsen Diamond. And GW2 is supposedly coming out soon, I thought it would be out already. Anyway, they are adding a z-axis to the game so you can jump. Also, they are making the terrain more interactive so that you can slide down hills and swim.

Nicholas
February 25th, 2009, 09:20 PM
I used to play, I've given my accounts away now though. After beating all the games and pvping a while I got bored. I did everything except the repetitive titles. :P