View Full Version : CoT: Science of Intuition: Meditation Schedule

April 11th, 2008, 10:04 AM
Meditation Schedule

The only way to truly begin to understand the basics is if we practice them ourselves. The next section will take you through a daily meditation schedule that will enhance your grounding, shielding, centering, and cleansing skills along with teaching you how to be more focused and clear in your everyday life. The meditations start slow and become more intense as you continue through them.

Weekly Meditation

This meditation is to be completed on your day off, once during the week. It is a more in-depth and intense meditation and may take you a few weeks to fully complete. Read through it and do as much as you can each week until you have mastered this meditation.

Higher Self Meditation

This meditation is used to help us better understand ourselves, and our oneness with the universe. I use 12 chakras, the first traditional 7 chakras, and then 5 spiritual chakras that continue up the ladder.
Begin by relaxing your mind, grounding, centering, focusing and breathing. Start at the root. Visualize the chakra as spinning red energy, constantly in motion, grounding you to the Earth. Feel the energy of the Earth and draw it up into that chakra. Feel one with the Earth. This is one place, we are one place.
Move up to the Sacral chakra, see it as orange spinning energy, constantly in motion, grounding you to the people. We are one being, one race. We are confident, relaxed, and comfortable with our sexuality. We are comfortable with who we are.
Move to to the Solar Plexus chakra. See it as yellow spinning energy, constantly in motion, grounding you to yourself. You are one with yourself, and comfortable in who you are. Think about who you are, and what that means to you. Allow the energy of your center to fill you with completion and confidence.
Move up again to the Hearth Chakra. See it as green energy spinning, constantly in motion. We are one heart. You are loving and compassionate, feel the love you have inside your heart, feel the love you have for others, your life, job, passion, desires. You are one heart.
Move up to the Throat chakra. See it as light blue energy spinning, constantly in motion. Let your voice be heard, unblock all of the things you want to say and let them be heard now. We are one voice, speaking the same words, singing the same tune. Sing that tune, feel the energy, and let yourself be heard.
Move to the Brow chakra. See it as blue energy spinning, constantly in motion. We have one vision, one goal. Think about your goals and what you wish to accomplish. See everything that is in your perspective. Open your third eye to allow your intuition through. We are one vision.
Move to your Crown chakra. See it as violet energy spinning, constantly in motion. We are one spirit, one sacred body. Feel your higher self, and prepare to move into the higher chakras.
Move now up to the 8th chakra. See it like a cloud, the transition from yourself into the universe. Resonate at this point for a moment, and finally, ascend to the 9th chakra, think about the solar system, the planets, see them in your mind. Move again to the 10th chakra, see the galaxy, the milky way, and all of itís beauty. Ascend to the 11th chakra, it is a gray vortex of energy which you will simply pass through to read your 12th. Finally, pass through the vortex and enter your 12th chakra. Visualize two spinning energy discs around a common center. (Some centers might be in different forms from flames, to houses, islands, books, etc. whichever form you visualize, make sure it suits who you are.) Enter the center of your 12th chakra and ask to speak to your higher self. They may not respond the first few times, so keep trying. Once you have a response, you can ask your higher self many questions about your current life, your past lives, your purpose and more. Be creative, and always progressive with your higher self.
When you are ready to leave, visualize a rope or ladder descending from the center of your 12th chakra. Descend through 11th, 10th, 9th, 8th, Crown, Brow, Throat, Heart, Solar Plexus, Sacral, Root. Once you feel grounded, take a deep breath and open your eyes.

Daily Meditations

Week 1: Repeat twice Daily, Morning and Night
Grounding Meditation
1. Sit crossed legged in a quiet place either indoors or outdoors.
2. Take a few deep breaths in and out to relax yourself.
3. Feel your bodyís connection to the ground below you.
4. Imagine a little strand of energy leaving your body and anchoring into the ground.
5. Feel the earthís connection with you.
6. Take another big deep breathe, and open your eyes.
7. You are now grounded.

Week 2: Repeat twice Daily, Morning and Night
Choose one of the two meditations below or alternate between them.
Liquid Meditation

1. Ground yourself.
2. Concentrate more on your breathing.
3. Imagine your body like blue liquid, your blood, your muscles, your nerves, your soul, your spirit, everything is blue liquid.
4. Imagine now that the breath coming in is violet. Feel the breath mingle with your energy, feel the movement of the energy.
5. From the breath move out and feel the natural energy flowing through your body, feel it like a liquid gel, moving in perfect synch.
6. Maintain this as long as you would like, feel this as often as you would like, and return to it as often as you need to.
7. When you are finished, take a deep breath in, and as you exhale, open your eyes.

Waves Meditation

1. Ground yourself.
2. Imagine that you are at the beach. Feel the warm sun on your face, and the sand at your feet. Hear the sound of the ocean waves in front of you.
3. Imagine that you are going for a swim in the ocean, and that you are now in the sandbar, feeling the waves as they carry you.
4. Let the waves rock you, back and forth, back and forth. There is nothing but calm here.
5. Maintain this as long as you would like.
6. When you are finished, take a deep breath in, and as you exhale, open your eyes.

Week 5: Repeat twice Daily, Morning and Night
Choose one of the two meditations below or alternate between the two.
Elevator Meditation

1. Ground yourself
2. Imagine you are on the first floor of a 10-floor building.
3. Enter the elevator, the doors close behind you.
4. You are now going to ascend the floors of the building beginning at the first floor.
5. Moving upwards you go to the second floor.
6. Reaching the third floor, the fourth floor, the fifth floor, the sixth floor, seventh floor, eighth floor, ninth floor, tenth floor.
7. The door opens, and you see paradise. The one place your mind feels complete.
8. Explore your world, touch, taste, smell, and listen to the sounds of your serene palace.
9. When you are ready to leave, enter the elevator and descend to the first floor.
10. Take a deep breath and open your eyes.

Rainstorm Meditation

1. Ground yourself.
2. Visualize that you are in a large meadow surrounded by trees.
3. Raindrops begin to fall from the sky, one by one. Hear the raindrops as they hit branches, leaves, and trees.
4. More raindrops begin to fall, faster and faster.
5. A full rainstorm has begun, visualize yourself stretching your arms out to feel the rain with your fingertips.
6. Lift your face to the sky, and feel the rain on your face.
7. Let it rain for as long as you like, you can stop the rain at anytime.
8. When the rain has stopped, take a deep breath, and open your eyes.

Week 8: Repeat once daily, morning.
Choose one of the meditations below or alternate between the two.
Shielding Meditation 1

1. Ground yourself.
2. Take a few deep breaths
3. Visualize a white ribbon coming down from the sky and into your crown chakra.
4. Visualize the white ribbon weaving itself through all your chakras.
5. As it descends, visualize the white ribbon creating a little bubble around each of your chakras.
6. Allow the white ribbon the float into the ground, becoming tight and strong.
7. Now feel a red ribbon rising up from the ground and surrounding your aura.
8. Feel the red ribbon as it weaves itself around your outer body.
9. When the ribbon reaches the top, visualize a red bubble around your entire body.
10. Take a deep breath and open your eyes. You are now shielded for the day.

Shielding Meditation 2

1. Ground yourself.
2. Visualize a large white light coming from the sky and surrounding you.
3. Feel the white light create a bubble around you.
4. Feel the bubble becoming solid, but flexible.
5. Visualize a red energy coming up from the Earth.
6. Feel the red energy mingle the white energy giving extra strength to the shield.
7. Visualize the outside of the shield becoming reflective like a mirror.
8. Once you feel confident and you feel your shield is strong, take a deep breath and open your eyes.

Week 10: Repeat once daily, morning
Sacred Space Meditation

1. Ground yourself.
2. Shield yourself
3. Visualize yourself at the beginning of a path, it is a fork in the road with three options
4. Take a look down the center path and begin to walk.
5. As you walk, notice your favourite things within the trees along side the path.
6. Look in front of you, a large gangly oak tree is ahead of you.
7. Feel the peace of the forest, and feel the peace of being surrounded by all your favourite things.
8. Sit underneath the Oak Tree, and imagine you are in your sacred space, the one place you would be if you could be anywhere.
9. Define everything in your sacred space, the sight, the sounds, the smell, the feel, the taste.
10. When you are finished for the day, take a deep breath and feel yourself back at home.

Week 12: Youíre ready for the next lesson! Donít forget to continue your meditations!

April 11th, 2008, 02:28 PM
I've read this thread too,

Daily meditation schedule seems to be easy to take. I'll be doing it from now on. But i have some doubts about chakras.

Where Sacral and Brow chakras supposed to be located? I can imagine the rest of them but not this two.

April 11th, 2008, 02:39 PM
I'll add a map of the chakras.

Sacral is located at the reproductive organs, and Brow is located on the forehead between your eyes.

April 11th, 2008, 02:45 PM
How Quick !!

Thanks, i'll be starting weekly meditation on Sunday, the more peacefull day of the week in my town, so I can go outside and take it touched by elements.

Heart of All
April 11th, 2008, 04:55 PM
Okay, I'll be starting these.

I've plugged them all into my calendar, and it's amazing that these go all the way through June! I'm excited to actually have a meditation plan.

Chaos Hawk
April 11th, 2008, 07:18 PM
I've read and copied onto my computer so I can begin. A map of the chakras would be helpful to me as well :)

April 12th, 2008, 06:55 AM
....this is quite the first step...
anyway i found a picture of the main chakras
till you have put up yours of course...heh...heh 8O

April 12th, 2008, 11:49 AM
My experiences;

And have some points to ask. As this is my first time taking meditation and trying to ground myself consciously, it's quite hard. Are there some tips on how I may feel, to know if I am doing it well or not?

When I do large breaths, I feel my body relaxing till I cannot feel my own arms or legs, somehow as if my body is asleep, is it normal or am I getting spleep and disturbing meditation?.

And I cannot focus my mind into a strand, my mind is allways trying to show me records of what I've been doing in the day or some kind of dreams with no color. Is there any tip on how to focus my mind into the meditation?

April 12th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Hey Routhven,

First of all, thanks for asking! Believe me, some people would think it's normal and continue on like nothing is wrong!

Regarding grounding, you should feel like you have an anchor to the ground, conscious, aware of your surroundings, and relaxed. You should not feel like you're floating away, dizzy, confused, or simply "airy", grounding is supposed to make you feel attached to the Earth, as though you were to say put a couple of bricks on your feet, or better yet like you're hooked up to a huge electric generator. By the end of grounding you should feel a lot more clear and relaxed, and like you've reached a point of personal clarity, and your mind should be fixed on the here and now around you.

Now, if meditation is making you fall asleep, that's not a good sign, that means your physical energy is drained, and you need to physically sleep. I find it best to meditate in the mornings, or in the late afternoon, or when the mind is actually the most awake throughout the day. Getting sleepy isn't the best during meditation and sort of removes the purpose.

Now, having dreams of your day to day life, and monochrome dreams (b/w dreams) that shows that there is a lot of stress on your mind, that you've basically filled your mind with so much info during the day that your mind has no capacity for more information. In this case, you need to cleanse your mind actually, and like a computer remove all the unwanted information. Like clean up your disk space, and do a defrag to your head. Usually the way humans do it is natural but sometimes when something is bothering us we bottle it up, and therefore we get nowhere.

So with that being said, I suggest a better night's rest to see if that will naturally cleanse the mind, and then I suggest PM'ing me with your first name, dob and current location, and I'll do the mind cleansing so you can get through this step easier.

Anyone else having a problem just let me know and I'll do the same thing.

April 13th, 2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks Rhiannon. I am going to start doing meditations in the mornings. When do you reccommend to do the meditations? Mornings, Afternoons, or Evenings? Thanks for the help Rhiannon. I appreciate it.

April 13th, 2008, 07:04 PM
once in the morning, once in the evening.

before and after work basically!

April 13th, 2008, 09:18 PM

April 15th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Hi again,

Just a question about timing. As I'm having those troubles to actively meditate, how much time you recommend me to practice each time?

New experience that occurred last night was i felt three points of my body like they were touched by electricity, over the bottom, over sexual organs and in my solar plexus, and my hands an feet felt like that either. By the way i changed the point of sitting "leg crossed" and just sat in my sofa in a relaxed position, feet at the ground. Is it important to keep doing like the text above or is better to adopt a position wich is comfortable to me?

April 15th, 2008, 04:22 AM
I've found in the Meditations forum this thread (http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=185919)

As I have troubles meditating myself should I try guided meditation first?

April 15th, 2008, 02:04 PM
The meditations provided in the course are guided, the only more guided meditations is if you were to get a cd and listen to the cd as the instructions are spoken. It DOES work but it shouldn't be too necessary.

I mention sitting cross legged because it's comfortable, but any position that you feel comfortable in you can do.

Also, you should only try to do it like 5-10 minutes once you feel you're in a meditative state like hold it only for 5-10 minutes, and then release.

Oh and the tingling is a good thing that means it's working! That means you are grounding, so good job!

Also was waiting to see how you fared, but have sent you some energy healing to help you along here.

April 15th, 2008, 02:32 PM

Well i'm happy knowing it's working! :) i'll keep working hard

5-10 minutes, that's nearly the time i have spent each time, well 15 as i take 5 to relax and concentrate in the meditative state.......

April 18th, 2008, 06:50 PM
I have a quick question, I'm copying the schedule into a notebook and I've noticed that it goes from week 2 to 5 do we do week 2's meditaion through week 3 and 4?

April 19th, 2008, 05:04 PM
Hey Forsaken,

Yep, that was the idea! Since there are 2 to play with there, I gave 3 weeks to practice those ones.

April 20th, 2008, 02:17 AM
Cool Thanks!

April 20th, 2008, 03:10 AM
Just to verify, I've read and begun practicing. :)

April 20th, 2008, 04:22 PM
thank you!

Chaos Hawk
April 20th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Me too.

April 22nd, 2008, 12:29 AM
I just finished reading the schedule and am setting it up so I will be reminded daily and will be setting up my schedule and will be starting in the morning.

April 22nd, 2008, 12:11 PM
I've also started!

April 25th, 2008, 12:08 AM
Great! Thanks guys!