PDA

View Full Version : Lady Scarlet

Morr
April 15th, 2008, 06:32 PM
Hi,

Looonnnggg time no chit chat! Heh.

I've been busy... Very busy...
We've been to Israel, and back. It was great to see my family and friends, and they all adored Scarlet. My mom and Scarlet became best friends overnight! It was nice to leave Scarlet with my parents for a couple of evenings, and go out by ourselves (hubby and I) to dinner. Very nice! LOL

So Scarlet is HUGE... 7 months, soon to be 8 months.. She has grown so much! She "talks", laughs, sits up by herself, plays wonderfully, on her way to getting teeth, a little lady with a charm fit for a princess, and big big brown eyes!

Here are some recent pics... (last month in Israel).. Mostly of Scarlet and I.. The last one is of myself, Scarlet, my grandpa, my cousin, and her two twins (4 months younger than Scarlet).

Enjoy!

Crystal Willowtree
April 15th, 2008, 06:36 PM
aww shes adorable, especially in the second one

Lunacie
April 15th, 2008, 06:38 PM
Oh, she is getting more adorable every day. What big eyes! And so much hair. My daughter and grandbabies didn't have that much hair, and it was so fine and blonde you couldn't see it anyway. :lol: Won't be long till she's able to get around and get into all kinds of places and things. My babies all walked by 7 months so it doesn't seem like there was ever a time when they weren't getting into places I didn't really want them to be.

I'm glad you had a great visit with the family back in Israel and got home without any problems by all those grounded airplanes.

Athena-Nadine
April 15th, 2008, 06:44 PM
Aww, she's so pretty and she's getting so big! :D Goo to see you around again! :hugz:

TheWomanMonster
April 15th, 2008, 08:18 PM
Aww Morr great photos!

I can't believe how big the little princess is getting!

Morr
April 15th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks everyone!

She is getting SO BIG! And when you hold her up onto her feet, she stands for a long time! Her feet are so strong! She'll be walking in NO TIME!

I DREAD IT! LOL

I'm already telling hubby I want another one... LOL
But alas, we have to wait at least till after the summer.. Meh!

TheWomanMonster
April 15th, 2008, 09:54 PM
Thanks everyone!

She is getting SO BIG! And when you hold her up onto her feet, she stands for a long time! Her feet are so strong! She'll be walking in NO TIME!

I DREAD IT! LOL

I'm already telling hubby I want another one... LOL
But alas, we have to wait at least till after the summer.. Meh!

Hehe I'm willing to bet she goes straight to running!
(and getting into loads of trouble :p)

You'll have the other when it's time... no doubt about it.

Bettie
April 15th, 2008, 09:57 PM
Aww, she's beautiful! Such gorgeous big brown eyes too! :)

RubyRose
April 15th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Aww, such a cutie.

Brigid Rowan
April 15th, 2008, 10:09 PM
Super cute pictures!!

Prinsazz
April 16th, 2008, 12:20 PM
She is so adorable in those pictures, such a little princess!
So glad you had a great time in Israel, was she ok on the plane?

Morr
April 16th, 2008, 08:50 PM
She was great on the flight to Israel.. It was a night flight, so she slept most of it.. She got a special baby bassinet, so she got to lay down while she slept.

The flight back was rougher. It was a daytime flight.. Or two, rather. We had a layover night in Germany.. From Israel to Germany, Scarlet pooped a massive poop right before we took off, and was screaming the whole time, so I was holding her while hubby changed her as the plane was speeding on the runway to take off LMFAO!! It was hilarious... We HAD to change her, she wouldn't stop screaming!

She was quite fussy throughout that flight, but it was only a 4 hour flight, so not TOO bad..

On the flight from Germany to the US, she slept more, played more. Was a little fussy though. But we had personal TV screens, and they had segments of cartoons for kids, so I put that on my TV and held her on me, letting her watch some of it. So that engaged her for a while.

Overall, there were more positives to negatives flying with an infant.. I fly horribly, most of the time. I hate flying, and I often get sick at least with a terrible headache due to cabin pressure. I sometimes throw up too, which happened on one of the flights, while Scarlet was fussying LOL Great timing...

But it went well considering :D

I hate to think of getting on an airplane EVER AGAIN... But I will eventually.. To go to Israel again, and to visit places around the world..

Can't imagine what it would be like to fly a couple of years from now.. With a 2 year old AND an infant (hopefully!)... OY..

WitchOfEndor
April 16th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Oh Morr, she's gorgeous!! What beautiful eyes!! You both look so happy in the pics :) I'm so happy for you.

Morr
April 17th, 2008, 05:32 PM
Thanks!

Unfortunately, those beautiful big brown eyes have PINK EYE!

Gross..
Scarlet's first official daycare disease LOL we had to leave school today early because of that... I just got the prescription for eye drops.. Luckily, once she gets the eye drops into her system, she can go back to school the next day...

Which is great for us because tomorrow is PICTURE DAY! Scarlet will have her first school pics taken, and I as well, as a teacher with my kids (a bunch of crazy energized 2 year olds!).

aluokaloo
April 17th, 2008, 11:15 PM
no way! she's getting big! :cutie:

Ariste
April 18th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Oh my where does the time go. She's getting SO big. Seems like just yesterday I was just joining MW, you had just had her, and I was still pregnant. She is truly beautiful though. Glad to hear your trip went well. I couldn't imagine living so far from my family.