PDA

View Full Version : Pet Psychic?

Amethyst Rose
April 26th, 2008, 08:29 PM
A friend of mine lost her dog, named Angel, two months ago. They had been together for a very long time (she feels they knew each other in another life) and she's still rather traumatized by her death. She's thinking she wants to pay a pet psychic or something, who can get in touch with Angel so she can have some closure, buy learning that Angel is alright where she is, etc.

The thing is, my friend is extremely vulnerable. I knew her 8 years ago in university and suspected her to be an undiagnosed bipolar. We found each other again on facebook and she's still as unstable now as she was then. I don't want her getting screwed over by a fake.

So I'm asking here, because I expect honesty from people on MW.

Is there anyone here who can help my friend?

Artiste-LiLi
April 26th, 2008, 10:28 PM
I know that there are people out there who can and do connect with animals in a psychic way.....I've even met a few....though it was some time ago and I would have to look their names up again. I know a lady who might have contact with someone with that ability; and I trust this lady completely when it comes to stuff like this. Let me drop her an email and I'll get back with you to let you know what my friend says. If anyone would know someone who does that professionally..it will be my friend who will know and the person she recommends will be on the up and up.

I connect well with animals too...and some say I am a "pet psychic"...I don't know about that though and I don't specifically do readings for people. I do know from my own experiences with my pets who have crossed over, that they DO cross and their spirits do go to the same place that peoples' spirits go. I have 2 of my pets who have crossed that regularly "visit" me.

I'll get back with you on this.

WarriorZhanna
May 27th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Dunno if this makes much sense to you, it's kinda random here, but when my pet was dying I could literally feel its pain in me. It was horrible. My cat just sat there, helpless, couldn't breathe.. I sat near it and cried as I looked at it not knowing how to lessen its pain. I tried healing.. but I guess nature had to win this time. Sometimes death knocks on the door because it just has to, you know.
But I did feel like I could sort of "communicate" with my pet in a telepathic way.. sometimes I totally felt like it understood me and vice versa. It was an amazing feeling. I still feel connected to its spirit.