PDA

View Full Version : Candles & More

MammaStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:03 PM
Hi all. I'm offering candles, candle holders, and soaps for sale.

The picture featured here are votive candles decoupaged with flower petals. They come in a variety of colors and scents as well as what foliage is used on them. The ones featured have rose petals, violet, and red maple leaf on them.

Asking price for them are $1.00 each or 4 for $2.00.

If you have a certain color or item in mind, please PM me and I'll see what can be done.

MammaStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:13 PM
This next photo features the various styles & holders I use to create the candles. I use beeswax & soy wax for container candles, as well as gel.

Colors for the container candles are pretty every color of the rainbow, including black. Scents are: lavendar, apple, gardenia, strawberry, sunflower, and many more. If you have a particular scent and/or color in mind, just PM me with your request. I also make citronella candles, such as the one featured in the shell container.

Gel candles can be in small votive containers & I can also make them in larger containers with hearts, flowers, butterflys and/or ladybugs suspended in them. Colors for the gel are blue, yellow, red, and green, and a few combinations of the previous listed.

Beeswax rolled candles featured are lavendar, but I have white, red, blue, sage, yellow, black, and purple. These also come in various lengths. The photo features smaller birthday sized candles and a medium sized taper.

Prices are as follows:

Painted flower pots: $2.00 2 for $3.00
Small votive gel candles: $2.00
Larger sized gels: $5.00
Shell container candles: $2.50
Beeswax rolled:
small: 5 for $1.00
medium 2 for 1.00
large: 2 for 3.00

MammaStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:17 PM
In addition to the holders featured in the post above, I also have larger sized pots decorated with various designs. These can be left empty or I can fill it with any style candle you choose.

The designs on these are all around the pots.

Price for decorated flower pots: $5.00--filled; $2.50--empty

MammaStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:23 PM
All soaps are glycyrine based. The come in "plain", aloe, honey, olive oil & chamomile. Scents are: peach, vanilla and lavendar.

EDIT to ADD: New soap type: HEMP OIL and added scents are Rose, Jasmine/Chamomile, Lemongrass and chamomile

They come in various designs as featured in the photo and also in smaller blocks and rounds.

Soaps are $2.00 each 6 for $5.00

MammaStar
August 16th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Now for the details:

I accept personal checks (will ship after check clears) and/or money order--U.S. Funds only. I will ship internationally, but higher shipping rates will apply. U.S. shipping is $2.50.

If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at Starlite Creations (StarliteCreate@aol.com)

I will be posting more as I create more items. Stay tuned for hand crafted "Witches Balls" and other Samhain & Yule items.

mol
August 19th, 2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by LdyStarlite

I will be posting more as I create more items. Stay tuned for hand crafted "Witches Balls" and other Samhain & Yule items.

Hand crafted, eh?

WtchyChick13
August 19th, 2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by mol

Hand crafted, eh?

You know what they say...the HANDCRAFTED ones take a little longer, but they are worth it. :p ;)

MammaStar
August 20th, 2002, 12:28 AM
Sooooooooooooooooooo Very very worth it. ;)

MammaStar
September 19th, 2002, 11:03 PM
I'm pleased to present to you all some seasonal gels I made. I hope you all like them (and want to buy them too! :D )

Price for these are $3.00 each (2 for $5)

Please PM me or email me at Starlite Creations (StarliteCreate@aol.com) if you would like place an order.

Stay tuned....more Samhain crafts and Yule creations are on their way. :D

WtchyChick13
September 20th, 2002, 01:43 AM
How cool are these???

You go crafty woman!!!!!!! ;) :D :p :D ;)

MammaStar
October 3rd, 2002, 10:41 PM
*bumping to add.....*

That I'm starting to make dipped candles. As soon as I can get decent pics, I'll post them for you all to see.

I'm also starting to get some Yule crafts together. Place orders early, especially for large quantities soon!!!

Starlite Creations (StarliteCreate@aol.com) ("business" email, not MW contact)

MammaStar
October 21st, 2002, 02:32 PM
*bumping*

New info. I have the following being made available for the Yule season:

Felt ornaments (mittens, stars, snowmen, teddy bears, and candy canes)
Glass ornaments (spheres painted with design of your choice)
Candles, candles, & more candles. Rolled, dipped, poured. Beeswax, soy, gel and regular canlde wax. Scents and colors of all kinds. Ask me and I probably have it or can get it.
Molded candles--current molds: Dragon, Christmas tree, pillar candles, taper candles as well.
Soaps. Lots of them. New scents and colors are added pretty much every few weeks. Just ask. If I don't have it, I can get it.
Wire ornaments
Beaded ornaments

Place your Yule orders NOW, so that I can get them in time for your Yule celebration.

I'm also pleased to announce, I now accept Paypal.

Yule season is just around the corner! Get those orders in! :D

MammaStar
November 10th, 2002, 01:30 AM
*bump*

I'm now happy to add here, that I've got a web site building. *BIG HUGS TO WTCHYCHICK for hooking me up with Freeweb*

I'm currently building the site up, but you can visit. I'll be adding more pictures soon.

StarliteCreations (http://www1.freewebs.com/starlitecreations/index.htm)

WtchyChick13
November 10th, 2002, 02:10 AM
Congrats babe! Can't wait to see it when it's done.

Hey! When mine is done--we can link to each other!!! :D

MammaStar
November 10th, 2002, 02:13 AM
you got it babe!!!!!!!!

and yes, Mol, I will link MW too!

WtchyChick13
November 10th, 2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by LdyStarlite
you got it babe!!!!!!!!

and yes, Mol, I will link MW too!

Suck up.

:T

MammaStar
November 11th, 2002, 10:57 PM
:smooch:

MammaStar
December 6th, 2002, 11:28 AM
*bump*

c'mon people! I knew you take showers and light candles!! The boy wants a Gameboy Advance this X-mas.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mithrea
November 23rd, 2003, 03:33 PM
Are you still selling candles? I would like to buy some for Yule :)

MammaStar
November 23rd, 2003, 04:20 PM
Yup. I am. You can email me or PM me to let me know what you want.

That goes for anyone else. Anyone interested in purchasing anything from for Yule, PM me here or email me at starlitecreate@aol.com

Happy Holidays!

Mithrea
November 23rd, 2003, 07:07 PM
Yup. I am. You can email me or PM me to let me know what you want.

That goes for anyone else. Anyone interested in purchasing anything from for Yule, PM me here or email me at starlitecreate@aol.com

Happy Holidays!

Do you have a website now? I can't remember what all you have and the one I found in the thread seems to be broken. :floating:

MammaStar
November 23rd, 2003, 09:09 PM
not any more. I have gel candles, regular wax mold candles. I have all kinds of molds. Just ask me. If I don't haveit, I can get it. All kinds of colors too and scents. AGain...just ask. If I don't have it I will get it.

I also have soaps. Heart w/roses molds, some Pagan-y type molds (suns w/stars), regular shapes, and again, ask and I can do it.

Let's see what else do I make/sell. I make little ornaments. Wooden easy type painted kinds. Plastic canvas types. Also felt stuffed ones, like bears, stockings, etc.

Tell me what you're looking for and we can come up with something.

That also goes for anyone else here, if you're interested, just PM me.