PDA

View Full Version : Pics of our Kiddos!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Semele
August 19th, 2002, 10:46 PM
I just thought that this would be a fun place to post some cute pics of our Kiddos...so they don't get lost in member pics!

Here is a recent one of Trey with his hero!

Semele
August 19th, 2002, 10:46 PM
And of course, the reason I had to start this...the pic of what we found when he was in the tub tonight!

mol
August 19th, 2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Semele
And of course, the reason I had to start this...the pic of what we found when he was in the tub tonight!

Thats my kids!

Danustouch
August 19th, 2002, 11:24 PM
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...how adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Mol, You're son is gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up...just like his daddy! And the dog looks like a little lovebuggy, and a perfect "best friend" for Trey.

mol
August 19th, 2002, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by Danustouch
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...how adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Mol, You're son is gonna be a heartbreaker when he grows up...just like his daddy! And the dog looks like a little lovebuggy, and a perfect "best friend" for Trey.

*blushes*

materra
August 19th, 2002, 11:39 PM
Well I am totally envious...a Dog and his Boy... what fun.
:D

Yvonne Belisle
August 20th, 2002, 12:25 AM
Definitely a stick as far as threads go! :)

Scarlettvixen
August 20th, 2002, 04:43 AM
I loved that second picture of Trey and the dog having a bath!
hes so cute

that reminded me of a young cousin who used to have one bite of a sandwich for him and then one for the dog lol
they did everything together!
he hated school for ages cause dog couldnt go!

Faery-Wings
August 20th, 2002, 07:41 AM
Aren't they the sweetest!!

The bathtub picture is so cute- a real down home, boy and his dog feel. Both of them look so mischievous. Love it! :)

Now, what we don't want to see here, is mol in the bath with the dog. Or do we? :rotfl:

Semele
August 20th, 2002, 08:56 AM
Come on Chris the dog has way better taste than that!!

The funny thing is I never knew she got in with him until Mol walked by and started cracking up. They are very sneaky indeed!

Flar's Freyja
August 20th, 2002, 11:17 AM
:lol:

We had a German Shepherd puppy do that once! I was doing the dishes and the kids started screaming.........

Puppy's getting big!

Twilight Garden
August 27th, 2002, 09:30 PM
We just got a scanner (yeah!) so I thought I'd go ahead and add my step-girlie to the thread. This is a pic from our wedding. My mom still has the wedding album, so I had to scan one of the pics that didn't make it into the album. Oh well.

Flaire-FireStar
August 27th, 2002, 10:06 PM

That's an adorable pic!

Faery-Wings
August 28th, 2002, 07:34 AM
LunarMist- your stepdaughter is beautiful!

Lavender
August 28th, 2002, 01:18 PM
Gorgeous kids you guys have!

Here's the only picture I have scanned of my son. It's my favourite picture of him. A friend had scanned that for me so I could use it for my computer desktop. He's about 5 years old in this. He's 12 now...think I need to get a more recent picture. :)

Danustouch
August 28th, 2002, 01:44 PM
He's adorable Wild!!!!!!

Semele
August 29th, 2002, 12:48 PM
Lunar & Wild,

Great pics of both kids. There is nothing sweeter than a child...well in pics anyway!!

Lavender
August 29th, 2002, 12:56 PM
Lunar & Wild,

Great pics of both kids. There is nothing sweeter than a child...well in pics anyway!!

:lol: Yeah! The horns are well hidden!

Chibi-Fallon
August 29th, 2002, 01:27 PM
Semele, it probably wasn't your son but he looks *just* like this kid who was in the state fair talent contest. He got up in a spiderman outfit and sang the spiderman theme song. Only when you're 7 can you get away with that. :D So cute! You ever want a quick $50 that's the way to go. ;)

Twilight Garden
August 29th, 2002, 02:09 PM
Lunar & Wild,

Originally posted by Wildchild

:lol: Yeah! The horns are well hidden! No kidding. They are so sweet in pics. If only those moments could last forever... But then again, that wouldn't be any fun. :devil:

Ravensnest
September 5th, 2002, 03:48 PM
Share pictures of my baby? Oooooh now I just have to decide which one! :D
Here goes.. this is one of my favorites. Here's Raven with her own rig.. a les paul.. she's got her own gig bag and amp too! She looks just like her daddy here:heartthro

Ravensnest
September 5th, 2002, 03:50 PM
Might help if I attached a picture :blushake:

Ravensnest
September 5th, 2002, 03:51 PM
And since I can't post just one lol here's one I did of her when she was just 3 months old. I have a huge 16x20 of this one hanging up!

Ravensnest
September 5th, 2002, 03:52 PM
Smack me I did it again!

Semele
September 6th, 2002, 03:35 PM
Those are too cute!! I have to make sure Mol sees the lil guitar girl pic...he will go nuts over that one!! She is prescious!! thank you so much for sharing!

Ravensnest
September 6th, 2002, 03:43 PM
Thank you! That's one of my favorites too. In fact it's the wallpaper on my computer :) Here's one of her with her rig and some of Daddy's goodies in her leather pants!

Ravensnest
September 6th, 2002, 03:50 PM
This is just one of those we'll make her nuts with when she grows up. When she was just 2 my oldest step daughter decided it would be a good idea to put Raven on the bicycle with her and long story short.. Raven's ankle ended up fractured. They gave her codeine for the pain and this picture was taken in a series of pictures the night she came home from the emergency room. We call this one "the codeine kicked in" lol

wyshbringer
September 6th, 2002, 07:06 PM
Here is mine! She is two and a half going on 15!

Mithrea
September 6th, 2002, 07:52 PM
Everyone has such beautiful children! :)

Ravensnest
September 6th, 2002, 08:11 PM
Awww.. she's so cute! Such a bright smile :)

Twilight Garden
September 7th, 2002, 09:53 AM
Ravensnest those are cute pics. She's a lucky lil girl to get a guitar at a young age. So many parents would rather have peace and quiet than let their kids experiment with music. You must be great parents! Also How on earth did you get her to (1) sit still long enough to get a pic with the flowers on her head at that age and (2) SMILE through it all. lol

Beautiful girl wyshbringer. I agree. She has a fabulous smile!

Ravensnest
September 7th, 2002, 11:51 AM
Thank you so much! She got that guitar for her second birthday. My husband is a musician so when I was pregnant we weren't shopping baby stores we were shopping for her baby strat! lol He finally settled on a baby les paul on her second birthday. She's left handed too and likes to wear a headband when she plays.. we joke she's channeling Jimi Hendrix :D She's also got her own baby drum set that she's been playing on since she was old enough to walk (9months).

As to the wreath picture.. I was a children's portrait photographer before I got pregnant. I went back to work right before that picture was taken so I took it :) then I quit after 5 weeks because I couldn't stand going to work playing with other babies while someone else was playing with mine. She's strong as an ox and was then too. She couldn't totally sit up yet by herself but, she could if you supported her hips so I had another photographer put her arm under the blankets and support Raven's hips while I got the shot ready and then I just made her giggle. She has just always been a happy baby. She never really cried a lot. She knows no strangers :D We are very lucky! She was easy to photograph because she is such a happy child. Now that we're 3 though... well, she's just a tad on the active side and gets in a little more trouble:p

Yvonne Belisle
September 7th, 2002, 12:20 PM
I will have to scan my terrors :)

Semele
September 9th, 2002, 03:03 PM
I love this thread!

mol
September 16th, 2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Ravensnest
Might help if I attached a picture :blushake:

ROCK ON! She is a cutie pie!!!

Ravensnest
September 18th, 2002, 12:30 AM
ROCK ON! She is a cutie pie!!!
Thanks! Her favorite things are her harmonica, guitar, vampire movies, the Rob Zombie Dracula song, and Led Zeppelin's Black Dog lol She's so funny. And growing so fast :p Her daddy's planning their band already!:D

Semele
September 18th, 2002, 11:59 AM
I think we could start a Kiddy band with all the MW young rockers!

Flar's Freyja
September 20th, 2002, 06:46 PM
For some reason, there are very few of all three of mine together ~ and they have to look goofy in any of the ones we do have :T
this was taken when Jesse was 9, Adam was 11 and Aaron was 12, I think......

Flar's Freyja
September 20th, 2002, 07:00 PM
Last summer, Adam is 20, Aaron is 21 and Jesse is 19.....I think they look like the 3 Stooges in this one :rolleyes:

Flar's Freyja
September 20th, 2002, 07:02 PM
Aaron is 3, Adam around 2 and I think Jesse was about 6 months....

Flar's Freyja
September 20th, 2002, 07:19 PM
But still my babies. Jesse at a high school assembly showing off. He was Regional Powerlifting Champion in his senior year.....

Flar's Freyja
September 20th, 2002, 07:22 PM
And using his girlfriend for a barbell.....

Sky_Flirty_Girl
September 22nd, 2002, 10:15 AM
Hi everyone.

I love this topic and I always love to show off my baby.
My daughter Amethyst will be one on 1st October

I also have a step daughter who is 7.

My baby's website is http://littlelamb.coolfreepages.com I take it it's ok to post web addys on here?

Sky xxx

Flar's Freyja
September 22nd, 2002, 11:18 AM
Ooooh, she looks like a lil angel! Amethyst is a beautiful name!

Margie
September 22nd, 2002, 02:22 PM
OMG I don't know how I missed this thread! Well, I just found out that my webpage still works and I'm totally excited about that so http://www.geocities.com/margie_oliveras_ohio and click Family Pictures!

faelin
September 23rd, 2002, 04:37 AM
What adorable beautiful kids you all have!!

Here is my Gavin, he is almost 8 months now.

lin

Semele
September 23rd, 2002, 10:13 AM
Faelin,
What a handsome man!!! I love those big eyes!!!

Semele
September 23rd, 2002, 10:17 AM
Great pics margie!!! Such adorable lil girls.

Amethyst is too cute for words!

Freyja...thou shalt not post sexy pics of thine sons without shirts!! If I get busted drooling, you will be the one explaining it to my husband!

Flar's Freyja
September 23rd, 2002, 11:03 AM
Freyja...thou shalt not post sexy pics of thine sons without shirts!! If I get busted drooling, you will be the one explaining it to my husband!

Ah, but the goofy look on his face redeems it! I got the biggest kick out of his grunts during competition......they should have a separate award for those:T

You should see the one the the photographer took with his senior pictures! Lucky for us all it's stuck in one of those portfolio things and it's the only copy...........

StoneDragon
September 24th, 2002, 03:53 PM
hi there wife(margie)( the mod) of mine lil do you know that web page has changed LOl thanks to you loveing hubby i have taken over it hahahahahahahahah no just added afew things > love ya miss ya

Shadowulfe
September 27th, 2002, 12:22 PM
here she is at 8wks old...her first road trip

Shadowulfe
September 27th, 2002, 12:23 PM
here is picture #2

Shadowulfe
September 27th, 2002, 12:24 PM
and last but certainly not least, picture #3

MammaStar
September 27th, 2002, 12:27 PM
Isn't my neice ADORABLE!!!! :D

Her folks are cute too. ;)

Semele
September 27th, 2002, 05:07 PM
She is very cute!!! I can't believe how much she has grown. You guys look so happy!!

Old Witch
October 16th, 2002, 01:50 PM
I just looked over this entire thread and cannot believe I missed a chance to post a picture......PS.....Sean is "normal"......

Jax
November 2nd, 2002, 04:45 AM
I think we could start a Kiddy band with all the MW young rockers!

Can Callum and Caitlin be included??!!LOL!!!:D

Jax
November 2nd, 2002, 04:48 AM
Have to include a pic of Connor! Don't want to leave him out!:rolleyes:

Faery-Wings
November 2nd, 2002, 11:01 AM
Jax, your kids are all so adorable! Thanks for sharing. :):):)

Semele
November 4th, 2002, 11:43 AM
Jax,

What a bunch of cuties!! So, how many young musicians are we up to now???

Look out mol...they are taking over!

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 12:28 PM
I guess it is about time I scanned and shared some pics of my own. :)

Here's Scott's 1st grade school picture.

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 12:30 PM
And Caitlyn's done at Walmart

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 12:31 PM
And now for the picture....;)

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 12:32 PM
Musicians, you said Semele??

These were when hubby's old band played a "show" at our house. Scott found his old play guitar and decided to jam with them.

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 12:33 PM
And this is him hamming it up with the bassist.

Semele
November 4th, 2002, 03:16 PM
Excellent pics Chris!! Trey just got his school pics made last week and if he smiled like he showed me, they should be hilarious!

That red guitar looks very familiar. Is it one of those with the noisy little whammy bar? Trey had one and just about drove us nuts with it!

Faery-Wings
November 4th, 2002, 03:19 PM
Thanks hon! I bet Trey looks awesome too. Make sure you don't take as long to post them as I did.

And yes, that is the one- annoying whammy bar and all. We let the batteries die on that one!

Flaire-FireStar
November 4th, 2002, 10:55 PM
So, how many young musicians are we up to now???

I'm too lazy to count. :lol:

:thumbsup: Caitlyn & Scott look adorable, Chryssi. :)

Jax
November 5th, 2002, 06:13 AM
Thanks all for the 'are'nt your kids adorable' notes! I'd like to return the complement!!!!:D I've just gone through the WHOLE thread looking at all those GORGEOUS little ones! I've never seen so many good looking children in one place!
Also, may I also comment on the popularity of the name Caitlin! (and other varients) I thought I was being soooo original as I've NEVER come across the name over here!:( My Caitlin is the only one in her school!
Anyway, I couldn't resist posting another pic of my three cherubs!;)
Can't wait to see more pics!
BB!!

Jax
November 5th, 2002, 06:16 AM
And another!:rolleyes:

Jax
November 5th, 2002, 06:20 AM
Last one! PROMISE!lol!!:rolleyes:

Jax
November 5th, 2002, 06:21 AM
Forgot Callum!!!:rolleyes:

Faery-Wings
November 5th, 2002, 08:33 AM
Jax, have you seen our members pictures thread? I think it explains why we have such cute kids- MW has great looking members as well. :)

And a Caitlyn story...when I was in High School, I wanted 2 kids, a Scott and Caitlyn. Well, I got married, got pg, had Scott. And then Caitlyn. :) But the only problem was before Cait was born, there weren't that many of them. In 1998, her birth year, it was the #1 girls name! I almost changed it to Catlyn, just to be a bit different, but I really wanted "Caitlyn." So there she is, one of many. :)

Thanks for the compliments to all of you!

Mythrel
November 5th, 2002, 08:35 AM
your kids are so cool...

Jax
November 9th, 2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Mythrel
your kids are so cool...

Why..Thank you Kind Sir!!:rolleyes: roflol!!!

Faery-Wings
November 14th, 2002, 03:57 PM
Finally. Posting my kids Halloween costumes :)

Jax
November 14th, 2002, 06:14 PM
Chryssi! They are so adorable!!!:D
Here are mine!

Jax
November 14th, 2002, 06:18 PM
Not forgetting number one son! (they were taken at a friends party). Didn't get a good one of Connor though!!! :( Although he did only wear a hat and cloak over his jeans and t-shirt!LOL!!:rolleyes:

Semele
November 15th, 2002, 11:44 AM
Oh man, I gotta get Trey back in the Green Goblin costume for a pic. Keep posting, I can never get enough pics of cute kids..I will be flooding this thread soon I hope!!

Angelwulfe
November 25th, 2002, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by chryssi1

And a Caitlyn story...when I was in High School, I wanted 2 kids, a Scott and Caitlyn. Well, I got married, got pg, had Scott. And then Caitlyn. :) But the only problem was before Cait was born, there weren't that many of them. In 1998, her birth year, it was the #1 girls name! I almost changed it to Catlyn, just to be a bit different, but I really wanted "Caitlyn." So there she is, one of many. :)

thats my daugter's named too except it's spelled Kaitlyn. there's a million different spellings for that name.

Hazel_Moon
December 6th, 2002, 02:19 AM
what cuties!

Faery-Wings
December 6th, 2002, 08:00 AM
Hazel, what a cutie pie! Those big eyes!!

Margie
December 6th, 2002, 10:25 PM
Hazel Moon-that is the 3rd cutest baby I have ever seen! (next to my own 2) ;)

Hazel_Moon
December 7th, 2002, 04:03 AM
thanks! here's one more but i think the one with the hat is the cutest. it's the background on my comp.

Margie
December 8th, 2002, 11:23 PM
I've added more pictures to my website.

www.geocities.com/margie_oliveras_ohio

Moon Daughter
December 10th, 2002, 01:42 AM
wow....no, it's more like WOW....
seeing all the pictures makes me even more excited about my pregnancy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buttercup
December 13th, 2002, 08:38 PM
the girls with new hats from papa and grandma about a year ago in our old house. They love those hats!

buttercup
December 13th, 2002, 08:40 PM
last weekend with Santa.....

Semele
January 8th, 2003, 12:36 AM
PPPSSSTTT.....Hey guys, we finally got a couple of pics of the new princess posted over in just talk. Mol did it..they are stuck at the top for your viewing pleasure. Will get more soon.

Dextra
January 18th, 2003, 12:28 PM
Here's my twins, Jackie and Joey. I'm going to find the picture of them in their Halloween costumes and get them up too. They STILL think they are a kitty and a princess!

Ravensnest
January 19th, 2003, 03:36 AM
I just set up a picture trail album loaded with pictures of my Raven. Including her first picture with Santa this Christmas and her "Angry vampire unicorn" costume for Halloween this past year! lol
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view
Have fun!
Dottie

FaeRain
January 19th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Hi everyone!

Here's a pic taken yesterday at the anti-war protest of my son, Dakotah. He's 7 and made this sign by himself! He's quite political.

He's also a dragon-ologist, reads everything he can get his hands on, and very sweet.

FaeRain
January 19th, 2003, 11:29 AM
And this is Savannah...she's 6 and very much like the book character "Eloise." She's often taken by the faeries to birthday parties at night, when she should be sleeping. Then in the morning she's very tired!

She's the family clown, and makes us laugh even in the worst of times. She has a room full of horses + unicorns + all things reptile, and would like to be a singing biologist when she grows up.

FaeRain

delirium
January 22nd, 2003, 05:50 AM
What a great thread. Here is my little guy Liam Atticus when he was 6 months. He's now 9 months.

Faery-Wings
January 22nd, 2003, 08:00 AM
More great pictures!

Dextra, I don't know if I have ever seen a picture of you but the girls are exactly like what I picture you as. Well, you as a grown up. :lol:

AstraSkye
February 4th, 2003, 09:07 AM
Seeing this thread I just had to share... Here's a picture of our little "boy". He's our little child, and we even refer to him as "our son". :)

(that's me sitting behind him, btw)

Faery-Wings
February 4th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Cute furry son! I have four of those too- three cats and a dog.

Welcome to the family forum!

AstraSkye
February 4th, 2003, 12:41 PM
Cute furry son! I have four of those too- three cats and a dog.

Welcome to the family forum!

Cats are adorable, ain't they? :D *cat person*

Thanks for the nice welcome. :)

Flar's Freyja
February 26th, 2003, 10:49 PM
My son's GF just got around to giving me the pics of Jesse's graduation from Air Force boot camp. Don't tell him I posted the one with him wearing the BCG's...........

Starpixie
March 2nd, 2003, 12:52 PM
Hi, I have tons of pics of my kiddos. :)
http://www.pregnancy.org/modules/Photo_Gallery/White-family
and
http://www.villagephotos.com/pubgallery.asp?id_=67201

Flar's Freyja
March 2nd, 2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Freyja

My son's GF just got around to giving me the pics of Jesse's graduation from Air Force boot camp. Don't tell him I posted the one with him wearing the BCG's...........

:mad: Don't know what happened to the attachment and I can't fix it til I go back to my other house.

Dresden
March 2nd, 2003, 05:15 PM
I don't have any kids, but I helped to raise my little sister Emily when my mom was working four jobs. She tends to consider me a second mother, and I thought I'd share a Christmas photo of the two of us. :)

Sheilamommyof3
March 3rd, 2003, 09:21 AM
This is Danyl Edward born 2/6/03 exactly 9 months 5 days since my wedding on May 1st. 9 pounds 6 ounces and 21 inches long.

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:40 PM
Hey everyone.,

You've all got beautiful children as do i :)
Hannah is getting soo big, she'll be 6 months old in 2 weeks. I now have to strap her in her bouncy chair because she wiggles her self out of it. she loves hr walker, she's been pushing herself backwards. plus the other day she said , HI :) ,we couldn't get her to say it again,but it was so cute.

here are a couple pictures from valentines day. :):):):)

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:42 PM
more pics of hannah

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:45 PM
........ we have tons of pics,our camera holds almost 200 hehe :) but we wont post them all.I'm going to have to make silentwolf make a website for all her photos. :)

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:48 PM
here are a few a month or so ago. 3 months old . :)

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:50 PM
bathtime! :)

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:50 PM
last one

DreamSpell333
March 3rd, 2003, 01:53 PM
oops.last one.. hehe

Sheilamommyof3
March 3rd, 2003, 05:26 PM
here is my sons webpage. I did it all by myself!!
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/naja/
You might have to cut and paste.

Starpixie
March 3rd, 2003, 07:51 PM
She's beautiful.

DreamSpell333
March 4th, 2003, 01:22 PM
thanks :) unfortantely she has a cold now :(... , but i'm taing good care of her.

Semele
March 4th, 2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Sheilamommyof3

here is my sons webpage. I did it all by myself!!
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/n/naja/
You might have to cut and paste.

Danyl is adorable and looks like a very strong, healthy boy!!

Congrats!

Starpixie
March 4th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Heres Chandler, he'll be a year on March 30th
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1097386

Starpixie
March 4th, 2003, 04:28 PM
This is Ethan he'll be 3 on August 30th (I figured this was easier than going through page after page in my album)

DreamSpell333
March 4th, 2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Starpixie

Heres Chandler, he'll be a year on March 30th
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pubimage.asp?id_=1097386

he's adorable starpixie! :) he's got nice bright blue eyes as well :)

Starpixie
March 5th, 2003, 07:33 PM
Thanks, I'm kind of partial to him. Poor guy is sick though, he was running a fever of 105.5 lastnight. He had to get shots for his ear infection. :(

Flar's Freyja
March 9th, 2003, 07:47 PM
Originally posted by Freyja

:mad: Don't know what happened to the attachment and I can't fix it til I go back to my other house.

It's fixed.

Lavender
March 16th, 2003, 05:34 AM
Those are such a cute picture! :) Love the sunglasses! :lol:

Finally! We got a scanner & here's a picture of me and my baby bear on a hike when we were in California last October....if this works...

Faery-Wings
March 16th, 2003, 09:21 AM
DreamSpell, StarPixie and Sheila, you all have souch gorgeous children!

Freyja, looking good gilr! And your son too, hehe!

And woo hoo Wildchild, I finally get to "see" you! You and your son look so close and in tune with nature. And why am I not surprised?

hexgirl1221
March 22nd, 2003, 08:34 PM
Here is Michael age 9 and Zachary age 6:

hexgirl1221
March 22nd, 2003, 08:35 PM
here is Krista age 2:)

mol
March 23rd, 2003, 12:22 PM
Wow, hexgirl! You have quite a crew. Your little girl is a cutiepie!!

hexgirl1221
March 23rd, 2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by mol

Wow, hexgirl! You have quite a crew. Your little girl is a cutiepie!!

hehehe, thy are a handful, they are 9, 6 and 2 ( I was a young mom, 17), especially the lil cutie Krissy, she is full of attitude:) she couldn't possibly take after her mom, could she? :D LOL ...I am happy tp say she is my last, she was way too scary for anymore!!!!

PeleRising
April 16th, 2003, 04:27 PM
What a bunch of cuties....

Here is my oldest daughter... she is 11 in the pic.

PeleRising
April 16th, 2003, 04:28 PM
and this is my baby... lol Madelynne (Maddy) is 5 now

Semele
May 3rd, 2003, 06:18 PM
Fair warning: I got an awesome new digital camera for an early mother's day gift, so look out!! I just have to figure out how to resize them to share here!!

Starpixie
May 7th, 2003, 03:56 PM

DreamSpell, StarPixie and Sheila, you all have souch gorgeous children!

awe, thanks hun. :)

Semele
May 7th, 2003, 04:07 PM
My cutie in her favorite place!!

Semele
May 7th, 2003, 04:09 PM
Put Me Back In!!!!

:wah2: :wah2: :wah2:

mol
May 7th, 2003, 04:19 PM
Awwwww. The cutiepie!!

Semele
May 8th, 2003, 10:37 AM
Ok, here is one with clothes as well!!

Starpixie
May 8th, 2003, 06:31 PM
AWE, what a cutie!!!
I have a few more.
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/2390471.jpg

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/2390692.jpg

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/2390703.jpg

Sekhemet
May 11th, 2003, 06:10 AM
Heya - I know I'm probably not known to most of you - I've been haning around the Altar ... But I found this thread and thought I too would share - This is my wee ray of Sunshine, and Shadow - her wee pride. Thanks for allowing the opportunity to share.

XxoxX

Faery-Wings
May 11th, 2003, 08:10 AM
Sekhemet, your daughter is so adorable. And she looks just like one of my daughter's friends.

And Semele, when did Trinity get so big?? She is so cute. I love the bath pic!!

Semele
May 12th, 2003, 12:39 PM
Sekhemet, she looks like a fairie princess!! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Yes, Chris..she is growing so fast. Here is another pic of her wearing a cute lil hat that her Daddy just loves!

Lunacie
May 13th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Don't know if I can finess this right, but if it works these are my granddaughters, Katlin age 5 and Nove 'Mber age 17 months. They are my joy and I'm so proud of them, and their mommy too.

Kat and Nove'

Drat, can anyone give me a clue about how to make this work?

Lyntwyn
May 13th, 2003, 03:52 PM
Here's the kids, Lunacie. I also had them in Member Pictures.

Lyntwyn
May 13th, 2003, 03:53 PM
OOOps!

ChocL8GiRL
May 13th, 2003, 04:47 PM
Awwwwww, everyone's kids are SOOO adorable! ALMOST makes me want some more!! LMAO

Here's my boys last summer.

http://magickalmusings.net/grafx/pics/dj_cool.jpg

http://magickalmusings.net/grafx/pics/greg_dj_steps.jpg

mol
May 13th, 2003, 05:28 PM

Sekhemet, she looks like a fairie princess!! Thanks for sharing her with us!

Yes, Chris..she is growing so fast. Here is another pic of her wearing a cute lil hat that her Daddy just loves!

My pretty girl!!

Lunacie
May 13th, 2003, 07:22 PM
Thanks for picking up the ball, Lyn. I swear Nove' was smiling right up until I clicked the photo. She has teeth and everything.

Lyntwyn
May 13th, 2003, 07:25 PM
You should see what Xander said over in Member Pics...It's cute.

Sheilamommyof3
May 19th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I realised today that I hadn't updated you all lately. Danyl is now 14 weeks old. here is his first picture smile.

Sheilamommyof3
May 19th, 2003, 08:39 PM
heres another pic

Lunacie
May 19th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Aww, he's adorable. I just love babies toothless smiles.

Sekhemet
May 29th, 2003, 01:50 AM
*chuckles* hey LOOK I just found you guys again! (did a search on Myself and there I was!) Thank you for the comments and compliments - Helps to make it feel more like the Sunshine is here and glowing brightly ... One day ... One day ... So it shall be, I refuse to give up on that belief.

Re: faerie comment - Oddly Her 4th Birthday party was Faerie Land and the kids all dress up in faerie costumes and get covered in "faerie dust" and the rest - so hey Semele yer not far off!

She turns 8 on June 5th, that wee Sunshine does - PLEASE send Her lots of protection and smiles. This pic was taken last spring (2002) when the puppy was just comin' home. (it keeps dropping the URL in preview so I'll hope it holds it for the posting.)

XxoxX

LadyOak
July 1st, 2003, 07:31 PM
Here are my 'brats'
Shelli-14
Sam-11 almost 12
Jeni-18

HisFriends
July 3rd, 2003, 11:48 PM
ChocL8GiRL, your kids have the prettiest eyes i've seen!

Lady Tana
July 4th, 2003, 06:56 PM
Everyone has such cute kids :)

I had to post this one of my son... he's 13.. and he gets up this morning and DEMANDS that I give him a mohawk... (oh his beautiful curls) :wtf:
so being the sweet mommy that I am I do it... LOL
he thinks he is hot stuffs now :lol:

CaterinaEnid
July 12th, 2003, 12:18 PM
that looks like my son with a dog instead of his cat lol how cute

CaterinaEnid
July 12th, 2003, 12:22 PM
How do you post a pic in your message?

Seabreeze0197
July 13th, 2003, 08:02 PM
We are a very fortunate bunch of parents, aren't we?? We all have beautiful children!!! I've got one for the MW band!! My babygirl, Kirsten, is a singer!! :fpraiseyo Here is one of her at her school Talent Show singing one of her favorites, "Walkin' After Midnight" by Patsy Cline. She's in kindergarten in the show, she's getting ready to start 1st grade. Turns 6 in 3 weeks. :geez:

Seabreeze0197
July 13th, 2003, 08:04 PM
Here's my little man!! Joshua is 3 and a half. Holy terror!! He can be the wailer in the MW band!!! :lol: His favorite thing to do is play swords!! That's what he's doing in the camping pic that I've put in....:rolleyes:

Seabreeze0197
July 13th, 2003, 08:07 PM
Ok, I'm always excited to show off my kiddos!! Here are a couple more!! :rolleyes:

Semele
July 21st, 2003, 12:40 PM
Just look at some before and after pictures of my lil adventurer!! Pics are blurry..sorry no time to focus!

Arienadean
July 21st, 2003, 01:11 PM
My daughter(Alyssa) at 18 months old (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/al1yr.htm)

My daughter her first year of preschool (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/apresch1.htm)

My daughter in kindergarten (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/aly.htm)

Aly and her cat Salem (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/aly-salem.htm) not long into her cancer treatment

Aly in grade 5 (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/al-gr5.htm)

Aly in Grade 6 (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/al-gr6b.htm)

Her funeral program and her at rest is pictured in my yahoo photo album (http://photos.yahoo.com/arienadean) ander a folder called aly I think.

Stephen as a baby (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/stbaby.htm)

Stevie in toddlerhood (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/stevie-toddler.htm)

Stevie first year of preschool (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/spresch1.htm)

Stevie in grade 1 (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/stevie-gr1.htm)

Stevie in grade 4 (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/stevie-gr4.htm)

Stevie about 2 yrs ago at a park (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/stevie.htm)

Stevie and Aly (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/aly-stevie2.htm)(before aly got sick)

Stevie and Aly (http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album/kids.htm) last trip to my moms before Aly died

There more pics are at this site: http://arienadean.tripod.com/photo-album.htm(articles from the paper on my daughter, more pics of my son, some scenice photography I did, some pictures of me, and pictures of cats we've had)

Arienadean
July 21st, 2003, 01:26 PM

You choose reply with quotes and if you don't want the quote cut it out. Then you will see a picture icon click that. Then put in the url of the picture you want to show up. If it's something like a pic from a tripod site you can't stick in the pic you have to give a url to a webpage there it is on.(I just had to edit my entry and do that). But if it's not something that has a policy against remote loading(tripod and angel fire have a remote loading policy not sure about others) then you will be fine.

Semele
July 21st, 2003, 03:34 PM
Arienadean you have gorgeous children! I am sorry for your loss. Ally looks like a great kid.

Semele
July 21st, 2003, 03:36 PM
If it is saved onto your computer, just type a message and then click on the manage attatchment link and click browse, from there just find the pick and click add this. You can add more than one and when done click all done. Or if they are on another site you can just include a link.

bluecat
July 24th, 2003, 10:52 PM
Well, I don't have any children, and technically these guys should be in critter chat forum, but hey, they are "My children" ... here is a pic of two of them when they were babies.

Fairywolf
July 24th, 2003, 11:18 PM
I myself have no kids but the two lights in my life are my darling niece and my puppy I will post a pic of each one here for your..er.. my enjoyment :lol:

Everyone claims she should be mine from the way she looks and acts but you know.... What can I say??!!!! :devil: I tought her good!!!!

April
July 25th, 2003, 07:18 AM
Here are my two crazy goofs..

April
July 25th, 2003, 07:21 AM
And here's Jonathan..

menolly
July 28th, 2003, 08:43 AM
This is my little man... His name's Kian (after the Celtic God of Medicine) he's 2 years old and he's one crazy kid! :)

Semele
July 31st, 2003, 03:26 PM
MMMM Catfood is good for me!!

mol
July 31st, 2003, 03:32 PM
Not the catfood!

Keep her AWAY from the litter boxes. :D

bluecat
July 31st, 2003, 03:44 PM
MMMM Catfood is good for me!!

Well, it is very high in Protein! :D

Blue

Semele
August 1st, 2003, 02:43 PM
Here she is trying to find the perfect book. Ah this is it..now to trick my Bubba into reading it to me!!

Semele
August 1st, 2003, 02:45 PM
Closeups of my cuties!

mol
August 1st, 2003, 03:15 PM
:) My little buttons! :)

Ben Trismegistus
August 5th, 2003, 05:10 PM
Some new pics of my boy Joey, who is now 14 weeks old and growing like a weed!

Semele
August 6th, 2003, 11:10 AM
Like I already told ya Ben..he is gorgeous!! Keep us posted on hi growth spurts. We need at least one new pic a month!!

Semele
August 8th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Had to share these pics of Trinity with a cheerio stuck on her face. She fell asleep in her walker having a snack and then just woke up with it stuck there and smiling like a crazy loon!!

Old Witch
August 8th, 2003, 04:37 PM
Adorable!

Gareth
August 8th, 2003, 08:49 PM
Oh she's cute. Here's my babies! This was taken at the Smithsonian sculpture yard.

Heather416
August 9th, 2003, 02:16 AM
I know you guys barely know me but I saw this and decided I would put my kids in here...*grin* My little boy's name is AJ and my daughter is Chloe. AJ is 2 and Chloe is 10 months old

Heather416
August 9th, 2003, 02:56 AM
Ok I went through this whole thread backwards lol I went from last page to the very first page. I have to say everyone's kids are just the sweetest things I have seen. Semele, I really got a kick out of that picture in the bathtub with the dog *LOL* My two hellions are posted before this post

minx
August 9th, 2003, 06:50 AM
Children are so beautiful, aren't they :)

minx
August 9th, 2003, 06:53 AM
Awww. David with Daddy, his first day at home :)

minx
August 9th, 2003, 06:55 AM
Me & David. (HOW tired?)

minx
August 9th, 2003, 07:00 AM
Oliver - searching for inspiration...

Heather416
August 9th, 2003, 07:12 AM
Minx,
David is just adorable. So small *smile*

minx
August 9th, 2003, 07:38 AM
My dear brother and the lovely (screeching) Oliver, at 1 day old. (Note the fine cone-head displayed :D )

minx
August 9th, 2003, 07:40 AM
Minx,
David is just adorable. So small *smile*

Thank you *hug*. David is vertically challenged, like his daddy :D

minx
August 9th, 2003, 08:02 AM
one more... I can stop, I know I can...I can kick it if I try hard enough :lol:
http://www.squarah.net/mediac/400_0/media/Dscf0005LJT.jpg

minx
August 9th, 2003, 08:02 AM
(I'm addicted to baby photos)

Heather416
August 10th, 2003, 02:59 AM
your welcome *hug back* Also where did you get your avatar from? Know where I can get any wolf ones from?

minx
August 10th, 2003, 04:23 AM
your welcome *hug back* Also where did you get your avatar from? Know where I can get any wolf ones from?

I can't remember exactly where I found the amethyst. It's url is http://d21c.com/AnnesPlace/Fant/Crystal.gif.

You can get wolf graphics from HERE (http://www.sanfords.net/DarK_Wolfs_free_demonic_graphics/) :)

Semele
August 13th, 2003, 04:25 PM
Oh she's cute. Here's my babies! This was taken at the Smithsonian sculpture yard.
Look at em posing! How cute!

Semele
August 13th, 2003, 04:30 PM
Don't stop now minx! I love pics of kiddos! LOve the food face!

Heather, what a couple of cuties you have!

Aglaia
August 13th, 2003, 04:44 PM
Looking through these I just had to add pic of my own. Everyone has such sweet looking babies!!

Aglaia
August 13th, 2003, 04:46 PM
where did the pics go?? here, I'll try again

Heather416
August 13th, 2003, 06:58 PM
Thanks Semele. Your kiddos are just darlin

Seabreeze0197
August 13th, 2003, 07:32 PM
Aglaia, your kids are adorable!!! Are your boys twins?
Semele, I LOVED the pics of Trinity eating cat food!!! Too funny!!!

Went to the beach last week and just thought I'd share a couple more pics of my munchkins!! :rolleyes: Doing one of their favorite activities!! Building sand castles!!

Aglaia
August 13th, 2003, 07:58 PM
Thank-you yours look sweet as well, mine also love the beach. The boys are 15 mos apart and from the oldest to youngest is 3 1/2 yrs difference. They are 7,6 & 3 right now

minx
August 14th, 2003, 08:50 AM

Heather, what a couple of cuties you have!

I pick some professiional ones of David up tomorrow....
My scanner will be very busy soon :)

Semele
August 20th, 2003, 01:12 PM
Here is a cute one of my funny faces playing with ..I think it is Sandy!! Too many cats to keep track of!

mol
August 20th, 2003, 03:14 PM
Here is a cute one of my funny faces playing with ..I think it is Sandy!! Too many cats to keep track of!
The cutie pie's!

Lady Tana
August 20th, 2003, 04:18 PM
Well my baby just had her 8th birthday party... (i feel like crying now..lol)

so here are a couple of pictures of her and her friends... (she is the SHORT one..hahah)
and one of how nice my s/o is to me..hahahah

Semele
August 20th, 2003, 04:44 PM
That's a great cake Lady!! Looks even better all over your face!

They grow up way too fast. Just last night Trey got married to Toad's daughter and then I swear two minutes latter they had a baby!! LOL!!

minx
August 21st, 2003, 04:00 AM

!

See my homepage. Professional pics of David added :D

Seabreeze0197
August 25th, 2003, 04:34 PM
Here's a couple new ones of my Joshua. My hubby, Mike, and he were "working in the garage doing Man Work" :lol: yesterday. Mike couldn't resist taking a picture of Josh once he was all geared up to do some woodworking!!

LadyOak
August 25th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Here are my twin g-babies! Fraternal twins, 2 mo old now. Mireya is 9# and Mikayla is 7#

My son Sam, 12 is feeding Mikayla. :)

Shadowulfe
August 25th, 2003, 11:32 PM
here are a few of my little princess....she is 13 months old....enjoy!(i'm sure Semele will!!)

Faery-Wings
August 26th, 2003, 07:22 AM
What cuties, all fo them.
And Shadowulfe... 13 months....already?!

Shadowulfe
August 26th, 2003, 09:13 AM
What cuties, all fo them.
And Shadowulfe... 13 months....already?!
yes...her birthday is July 11th. now she is attempting to learn how to walk

Semele
August 26th, 2003, 09:40 AM
OMG...how big she is Shadowulfe!! Is that a credit card in her hand already?! You better watch her!

LadyOak..by G-babies, surely you don't mean grandkids?? They are gorgeous! I wanna hold em!! I love twins!!

Shadowulfe
August 26th, 2003, 10:49 PM
OMG...how big she is Shadowulfe!! Is that a credit card in her hand already?! You better watch her!

LadyOak..by G-babies, surely you don't mean grandkids?? They are gorgeous! I wanna hold em!! I love twins!!
she is allmost 18 lbs now....and its my identification she is holding

Jenne
August 31st, 2003, 02:58 PM
Cuties, every last one of them! I've been sharing them with my own rugrats--Robby (2) likes all the pix with the animals and babies!

Here're a couple of pix of my rugrats (that's me with the lil one, Robby, and I already posted that one in member pix--the other one is of Alex (5) in the bath last year!):

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 10th, 2003, 06:21 AM
This is me and my milly.

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 10th, 2003, 06:22 AM
ok. How do i do this? I tryed managing attacments but its not working.grrrrrrr

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 10th, 2003, 03:38 PM
ok. How do i do this? I tryed managing attacments but its not working.grrrrrrr

I know how to do it now. yay. here we are

Semele
September 11th, 2003, 03:00 PM
Here is Trinity having some Funyuns!

Toad
September 12th, 2003, 01:40 PM
The famous Trinity with my oldest Paige. =)

Semele
September 12th, 2003, 02:31 PM
What a couple of cuties! Paige looking just like the little faerie princess that she is!

OakFire
September 14th, 2003, 12:17 PM
Hi all! I have been looking at all of your children's pictures. They all look so cute and adorable. Looking at them makes me want to have children too. :lol: I love children but just not ready to have any yet. I hope it is okay, but I'm going to attach some pictures of my nieces and my stepbrother. They live in another state, so thank goddess my mom has a digital camera. She sends me pics all the time.

The ones I am going to post is of my brother's girls. Brooks is 6 (she has red hair), Natalie is going to be 3 soon (she has black hair). And, then my stepbrother Adam is 7. Brooks and Natalie both love nature. In one of the pics, Natalie is looking at ants. Also, Natalie with her hair in pigtails looks just like the little girl on Monster's Inc. (wish I had a pic. of that to show you all) Also, my mom basically has a farm with goats, horses, chickens, cats, and dogs. She has been teaching them how to milk goats. And, the baby goats are so cute. She makes goat cheese and promises to send me some goat milk soap when she makes it. I have always loved farms. :D

OakFire
September 14th, 2003, 12:22 PM
one more that didn't get posted last time

GoldenGoat
September 18th, 2003, 08:40 AM
I'm gonna put a slightly different spin on this....

Here is a graphic I made of our 3 super children.

http://www.angelfire.com/mb2/2ndchance_creations/KidsBanner.jpg

13, 11, and 9 from left to right. :)

Ben Trismegistus
September 18th, 2003, 12:41 PM
At 5 months, it's time for (you guessed it) SOLID FOODS!

I now present Joey's Adventures With Rice Cereal!!! (Note how he tries, and succeeds, in sucking his thumb THROUGH his bib.)

Ben Trismegistus
September 18th, 2003, 12:42 PM
And a special Joey beefcake shot for the ladies.

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!)

Fairywolf
September 18th, 2003, 01:13 PM
Oh is is sooooo adorable!!! Nice piccies everyone!! You all have beautiful children!!

FeatherGoblinglimmer
September 19th, 2003, 08:37 AM
How cute. I shall send more pics of Milly as soon as they have been resized

jenn
September 26th, 2003, 12:16 AM
Here are mine Xmas last year(taken from sisters scrapbooking site)

Sheilamommyof3
September 29th, 2003, 12:52 PM
7 months old and sitting pretty!! The second one is him at 7.5 months playing with my drums :woot:

Sheilamommyof3
September 29th, 2003, 01:42 PM
And a special Joey beefcake shot for the ladies.

(Don't hate me because I'm beautiful!)

Lol if we are doing beefcake pics heres on of Danyl

buttercup
September 29th, 2003, 02:17 PM
My little angels...

Open Again
September 30th, 2003, 12:04 PM
I hope i did this right.... this is my Jordan and her Dork Brain Fuzz Butt Head (aka: Nicholas)

Semele
October 6th, 2003, 10:42 AM
Great pics everyone! Here are a couple of new ones of Trinity..she was having donuts and shared the view!!

mol
October 6th, 2003, 11:30 AM
Great pics everyone! Here are a couple of new ones of Trinity..she was having donuts and shared the view!!
hahaha! What a cutie!!!!

Altheia
October 6th, 2003, 02:11 PM
Here's some pictures of Adin...I put them in Just Talk as well...here ya go...hope you enjoy!!!

Tammy Sullivan
October 6th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Oh MY!!! What a little doll!!!! awwwwwwww you did real good Altheia!!

LisaT4P
October 6th, 2003, 07:23 PM
It's a baby! Congrats from me and Gareth, Altheia... I know he was worried about you. Glad everything is ok with you both!

Lisa :)

Seabreeze0197
October 6th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Here's some pictures of Adin...I put them in Just Talk as well...here ya go...hope you enjoy!!!
Altheia!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Adin is absolutely beautiful!! Get lost of rest!!!

Altheia
October 7th, 2003, 04:36 PM
thanks everyone...and lisa i told that silly man not to worry bout me!!! :lol:

LisaT4P
October 7th, 2003, 06:45 PM
I keep telling you people he's a toe rag and he doesn't listen.... LOL

Anyway, I'm sure you've talked to him enough to know that what you say doesn't always "register". Now I'm carring on the "pick on Gareth" thread over here!

I'll stop now, lol. Keep posting new pics for us! I'm sure he'll grow really fast! They all do!

Lisa ;)

Altheia
October 7th, 2003, 10:01 PM
yes, more pictures will be posted soon! I promise...

Altheia
October 10th, 2003, 07:27 PM
Here's my baby shark...he just woke up and wasn't happy with me...hee hee :)

Amethyst Rose
October 13th, 2003, 11:27 AM
Pictures of Quintin :)

FeatherGoblinglimmer
October 14th, 2003, 06:33 AM
awwwwww.....so cute!!!!!!

Blueowl
October 15th, 2003, 08:55 AM
Katherine grace...27-28 weeks...projected due date was originally 1/7/04..now it cuold be 12/31/03...my child would come at Christmas!!!!

FeatherGoblinglimmer
October 15th, 2003, 10:13 AM
wow.......thats great. Congrats and all that. I wish i had one of those for my daughter.

Semele
October 16th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Looks good Blue!!! We had another ultrasound yesterday and they said that this lil girl is not growing too good..much like Trinity did. She is about ten days behind in growth compared to the last ultrasound. The doc kept asking if i was getting enough rest and eating right and all that..but I am I swear!!

Anyway they have the c-section tentatively scheduled for Dec.17th and will rearrange it as needed.

Good luck to you!

mol
October 16th, 2003, 11:22 PM
Here is the latest ultrasound...profile style!!

Semele
October 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM
If you crank your head way to the right it looks like she is reading a book already!!

FeatherGoblinglimmer
October 17th, 2003, 05:52 AM
lol...It does to..She is starting early.LOL

Blueowl
October 17th, 2003, 08:44 AM
Yeah it does!!! Dec. 17th huh? Damn! With Katherine they were worried about her right kidney...it is dialated...but the doc feels it is just Underdeveloped, and soemthing she will grow out of once she is born..hopefully....I go back in 6 weeks to make sure its still functioning and all...and the tech who does the ultrasound loves how photogenic she is already!! She gets so excited the day of the ultrasond and VERY active!!! Her head has been on my cervix the last 2 ultrasounds I have had done...the other scary thing for me is Monday when we had this done, she was measuring like 2 lbs 11 oz already at 27 weeks...I turned 28 weeks on Wednesday....they all said I am going to have a "HEALTHY" baby..that is scary for someone who is small like me....i figured 6 lbs...not 8 or so!!! YIKES! ANd she is not shy about showing off she is a girl either!!! Cracks me up!!! Supposedly she was concieved on tax DAy :lol: :hehehehe: Congrats on your girl Sem and Mol! Keep me posted for sure!!!!

Semele
October 17th, 2003, 05:55 PM
I will keep some good energy flowing to you and the baby Blue! Hopefully the kidney thing will turn out ok. My lil sister had a kidney malformation and had to have surgery at 7 weeks, but she is fine now, except for frequent UTI's, but she can live with that!

We will keep you all informed..do the same!

Blueowl
October 18th, 2003, 06:12 PM
No problem Sem, I am sure she is fine, there are advantages with all this technology, but there are a real pain in the arse, because now they find all this stuff, and cause alot of worry when most of the time, there isn't anything to worry about...I think Katherine is falling into my side of the family with weird things that appear to be troublesome, but aren't... I am positive about things with her though. She is a tough one already!!!