PDA

View Full Version : Mom & Kids Lived With 90-Year-Old's Corpse for Weeks in Wisconsin

Laisrean
May 13th, 2008, 04:37 PM
Link (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,354849,00.html)

MADISON, Wis. Two children and their mother lived for about two months with the decaying body of a 90-year-old woman on the toilet of their home's only bathroom, on the advice of a religious "superior" who claimed the corpse would come back to life, authorities said Friday.

The children a 15-year-old girl and a 12-year-old boy cried hysterically Wednesday after a deputy who came to their Necedah home looking for Magdeline Alvina Middlesworth ordered them out because of the stench from her body.

The children were in foster care Friday. Their mother, Tammy Lewis, and self-described "bishop" Alan Bushey remained in custody on felony counts of being a party to causing mental harm to a child.

What is it with these religious nutballs lately? :wtf:

Rowan Darkmoon
May 13th, 2008, 05:20 PM
:sick: People are very bizzaro.

Tabby
May 13th, 2008, 05:27 PM
Wow, that is just really creepy.

Meadhbh
May 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
It kind of reminds me of psycho in a way. All they ahd to do is start calling her mother.

Glowy
May 13th, 2008, 10:20 PM
.. And I am two hours away from these people... lovely. :toofless:

TheWomanMonster
May 13th, 2008, 10:29 PM
Hmmm,
weird news week I guess?

Xander67
May 13th, 2008, 10:37 PM
There is just something about the name "John Peter Bushey" that is creepy enough as it is let alone the fact he is a Bishop?

Bishop of what? Cottonelle???

Please forgive my sick twisted humor but at the moment it is the only thing that is calming me down. Those poor kids!

mephistopheles
May 13th, 2008, 11:27 PM

Yeah, about 3 from me...

Ye Gods, I cannot even IMAGINE how screwed up those people would have to be.... :foh:

Childof_theMorrigan
May 13th, 2008, 11:46 PM

hahaha! me too... _inabox_