PDA

View Full Version : I Saw Prince Caspian

Klucky
May 17th, 2008, 07:37 PM
And it was freaking awesome! It was even better when I found out that Eddie Izzard was the voice of the mouse. :fpraise:

I give the scriptwriter(s) credit on both movies so far. I had reread the books and realized how much additional detail they put in the movies without changing anything. Very well done.

Anybody else seen it yet?

Trailer (http://youtube.com/watch?v=QKEj0ZVrrSM)

jodarius
May 17th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I really liked it as well. Peter is such a badass, and so is the mouse.

Xander67
May 17th, 2008, 07:40 PM
Haven't seen it yet but if Klucky says something is worth seeing than it is a must see in my book.:thumbsup:

Klucky
May 17th, 2008, 07:42 PM
I really liked it as well. Peter is such a badass, and so is the mouse.

And I couldn't believe how much Edmund grew up! (Lucy, too, though not as much.) Edmund went right through puberty between movies! :lol:

Haven't seen it yet but if Klucky says something is worth seeing than it is a must see in my book.

Got that right! :uhhuhuh: :lol:

greenmoon
May 18th, 2008, 05:13 AM
I loved the first one and am really looking forward to seeing this one - this week!

KageMori
May 19th, 2008, 11:02 PM
i liked this movie too. i just got to see it yesterday with my niece. I saw the first one and it was good but not as good as caspian.
and that little mouse was so freaking awsome!!

Klucky
May 21st, 2008, 12:17 AM
i liked this movie too. i just got to see it yesterday with my niece. I saw the first one and it was good but not as good as caspian.
and that little mouse was so freaking awsome!!

I know! :lol:

"I was expecting something a little more original!"

Glowy
June 7th, 2008, 06:34 PM
I liked the mouse, but he reminds me of Puss-in-Boots from Shrek.

I just saw it and yes, it was very good

Lyrien
June 21st, 2008, 09:43 AM
It was a good movie, but I couldn't watch it without cracking up every few minutes. All I could hear every time the Prince opened his mouth was "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Amilee
June 21st, 2008, 05:20 PM
Awww damn I didn't even realize it was Indigo Montoya!! XD

Loved this movie to death! The end song was very very pretty too!:cutie:

Klucky
June 21st, 2008, 08:59 PM
It was a good movie, but I couldn't watch it without cracking up every few minutes. All I could hear every time the Prince opened his mouth was "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

:rollingla

Or Fez from That 70's Show.

Thanks a lot, man. Now I can't look at the movie the same way again.