PDA

View Full Version : A Candlelit World (book #2)

Zhr Morgana
May 22nd, 2008, 02:35 AM
Just letting you guys know that next Monday (May 26th) I will be releasing my new book "A Candlelit World". This is the book I have been working on for the past 9 years with my best friend Mandy. It will be released thru Lulu.com as was my first book (see my other thread in this forum), and will gradually be available at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Borders etc.

Plot synopsis: In 1899, a group of outsiders uncover a plot to raise an evil entity from the local cemetery. By bearing witness to the ritual that accomplishes this, it effectively signs their death warrant and in order to save themselves they must find out the key to return this Stranger to its grave. Though the evil is eventually banished and everyone is killed as a result, the story does not end there. One hundred years later, an unusual and powerful candle is found in an antique store by a pair of college students doing research for an assignment. Upon lighting it, the same evil is brought back along with the spirits of those who'd died to stop it before, who have much unfinished business among themselves as well.

Mandy and I were interviewed by the local newspaper last week and the article should appear in Friday's paper. I am nervous about it, I hope the article is given the correct treatment.

I will give a link next week for everyone to find it at Lulu.com and buy a copy, which will sell for $14.95 plus shipping.

Just thought I'd let y'all know...

SilverClaw
May 22nd, 2008, 03:18 AM
About time you announced it and Congrats !!!:thumbsup:

Ben Gruagach
May 22nd, 2008, 09:04 AM
Congratulations!

Now the big job starts -- promoting it!

David19
May 23rd, 2008, 12:35 PM
Thanks for letting us know, and that book sounds really cool, and something I'd be interested in reading, I'll make sure I get it (I might even be able to get my mum to buy it for me, and that would save me money!).

Zhr Morgana
May 23rd, 2008, 07:54 PM
Congratulations!

Now the big job starts -- promoting it!

LOL yeah, and with the interview and word-of-mouth we've spread about it already, lots more people know about this one than my first book! We are also thinking about attending any local author events which might come up in the year.

Zhr Morgana
May 26th, 2008, 10:21 AM
Today is the day...check it out! (http://www.lulu.com/content/1983813)

Zhr Morgana
June 18th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Oh, and you can find it at Amazon now as well...just a thought if you like the idea of free shipping...

Zhr Morgana
July 31st, 2008, 01:35 AM
On August 9th, Mandy and I will be in Lincoln City taking part in a local author's fair, signing and selling copies of the book. It will be between noon and 3pm so if anyone is in the area PM me and I'll tell you where to go.