PDA

View Full Version : Forum Guide Nominations - Paths: Non-Theistic

Flaire-FireStar
May 31st, 2008, 11:33 PM
We are currently looking for two Guides for the Paths: Non-Theistic forum.

Forum Guides are not moderators! However, the Guides will have certain powers so that they may now move, stick and close threads on their own. Guides also encourage activity in the forum, whether by introducing new topics, starting games, etc.

You need only one nomination to be considered in the running. You may nominate yourself. When the nominations close, I will take the nominees to the other admins and we will discuss who we think will be a good guide for each forum. There will be no voting on nominees. If the admins cannot come to a decision, I will take the list of nominees to the standing guide of an individual forum for further input.

The rules:

1. Nominate two members who you think will make good guides and will have fun at it! We don't want to think of this as work. You may nominate yourself.

2. If you are nominated and don't want the position, you can always decline.

3. Admins cannot be nominated as forum guides. (Your current admins are: mol, GreenEyes BlueSoul, Athena Nadine, Agaliha, Phoenix Blue, Xentor, Kaylara, Zibblesnrt, SwordFlameSong, SilentDreams, ~Elise~ and myself.)

The nomination thread will be open for approximately two weeks, at which time I will take the list of nominees to the other admins. From there, our decision will be posted. Please be patient with the selection process. And, as always, have fun! :)

Brightshores
June 1st, 2008, 12:49 PM
I nominate Infinite Grey :thumbsup:

Rowan Darkmoon
June 1st, 2008, 11:33 PM
I nominate Infinite Grey :thumbsup:

I second this nomination! :giggle:

Infinite Grey
June 2nd, 2008, 11:40 AM
Oh yes, I would make a wonderful guide. :hehehe:

mystic_zoe
June 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM
i nominate Infinite Grey.
im not sure about a second one... what about SSanf ?

Flaire-FireStar
June 2nd, 2008, 09:01 PM
i nominate Infinite Grey.
im not sure about a second one... what about SSanf ?

SSanf has just resigned.

mystic_zoe
June 5th, 2008, 10:07 AM
SSanf has just resigned.

ahh right.

David19
June 7th, 2008, 05:37 PM
I nominate:

Infinite Grey
Shanti
cesara

Flaire-FireStar
July 12th, 2008, 10:17 PM
It's obviously been more than two weeks...but final call for nominations! :)
The more the merrier, so nominate, nominate, nominate!

Flaire-FireStar
July 16th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Nominations are now closed.