PDA

View Full Version : Is Captain Olimar an evil monster?

Laisrean
June 1st, 2008, 05:13 PM
I'm playing this Pikmin game for the Gamecube right now, and it is pretty fun, but there's one thing which really bothers me about it. You see, you play as a spaceship captain who is stranded on an alien world, and you have to capture and enslave these little creatures called Pikmin to help you battle foes, build bridges, remove obstacles, and haul your ship parts back to the ship for you.

Unfortunately, many of them perish while performing these tasks, and I can't help but wonder if it is really even worth it, you know? Who is Captain Olimer that makes him so important that he can enslave and put to death hundreds or even thousands of these little guys just so he can get his ship to blast off? Is his life worth more than those of the Pikmin he has enslaved? 8O

SilverClaw
June 1st, 2008, 06:13 PM
Gee here I was wondering what you were talking about, thought this was in the Political forum with a title like that. At least that was untill I saw it was in the game room ( i was using the new post feature what can I say?) :hehehehe: