PDA

View Full Version : Dutch Man Injured in Mooning Accident

Lunacie
June 4th, 2008, 01:42 PM
:lol: It's like "instant karma", gotta love this.

(AP) Utrecht police say a 21-year-old Dutch man is recovering after a "mooning" that went horribly wrong.

A police statement says the man and two others had run down a street in Utrecht with their pants pulled down in the back "for a joke."

It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

The statement released Tuesday says police detained the three men after the incident Sunday morning. But the cafe owner decided not to press charges after the men agreed to pay for the broken window.

The injured man was treated for his injuries at a nearby hospital.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/06/03/ap/strange/main4148205.shtml?source=RSS&attr=_4148205

TygerTyger
June 5th, 2008, 02:41 AM
It wasn't a case of cut and run then?!

la tortuga
June 5th, 2008, 02:50 AM
hehehe

Lunacie
June 5th, 2008, 08:52 AM
It wasn't a case of cut and run then?!

Well, it would have been... but I guess he was hurting too badly to outrun anyone - especially with his pants around his ankles. :lol:

mephistopheles
June 5th, 2008, 10:52 AM
ohmygod! :lol:

aranarose
June 5th, 2008, 10:53 AM
:lol: I almost spewed my Pepsi on my monitor... That's too funny!

BlackLili
June 5th, 2008, 12:52 PM
Awesome.

"My anus is bleeding! For the love of all that is holy - my anus is bleeding!"

:thumbsup:

Infinite Grey
June 5th, 2008, 01:06 PM
All I can say is... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v228/bobbidy/funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

mephistopheles
June 5th, 2008, 05:40 PM
:lol: I almost spewed my Pepsi on my monitor... That's too funny!

I got tea all over mine :lol:

Xander67
June 5th, 2008, 07:04 PM
*waitress* Would you like some rolls with butter before you order..
*customer* No thanks I already have bloody buns... :rotfl:

TheWomanMonster
June 5th, 2008, 11:56 PM
Awesome.

"My anus is bleeding! For the love of all that is holy - my anus is bleeding!"

:thumbsup:

You'd get Hertzfeldt karma but I can't poke you today. :T

I once knew a guy that fell ass first out of a car while trying to moon someone in a limo, he ended up with a bad case of road rash.
:cutie:

Little Billy
June 5th, 2008, 11:58 PM

No charges since he paid for the window. :)

Here, he'd be locked up for life as a dangerous terrorist. :thumbsup:

halfwaynowhere
June 5th, 2008, 11:58 PM
what kind of window breaks under the pressure of one person? Doesn't seem like a safe thing in the first place...

TheWomanMonster
June 6th, 2008, 12:03 AM
what kind of window breaks under the pressure of one person? Doesn't seem like a safe thing in the first place...

How big was his butt?

Little Billy
June 6th, 2008, 12:37 AM
how Big Was His Butt?

Buns Of Steeeeellllll!

TygerTyger
June 6th, 2008, 02:53 AM
He thought his luck was in when she commented that she could see the moon in her soup!

Terra Mater
June 6th, 2008, 12:35 PM
It involves the size of the glass more than the size of the ....... well you get the picture.

In a large plate glass window, the kind many restaurants use, a single flaw in the glass can make the entire window unstable. All it takes is a single speck of road debris hitting the glass in that flawed spot to increase the instability. Add one pair of glutes pressed in exhuberance on that spot and you get moron under glass or filet of nether region, take your pick. :hehehe:

SphinYote
June 6th, 2008, 02:29 PM
If he'd slipped a little further, he could have had the rare opportunity to be a living person with a darwin award.

And the customer might complain about the sausage in the soup....

brymble
June 7th, 2008, 12:03 AM
It says that at one point the 21-year-old "pushed his behind against the window of a restaurant" that broke and resulted in "deep wounds to his derriere."

dammit.

i hate it when that happens.

Sequoia
June 7th, 2008, 12:53 AM

Instant Karma: Just Add Moron.

:rotfl: