PDA

View Full Version : TAPS EVPs from Fort Mifflin

Iris
June 6th, 2008, 07:40 AM
I've never been much interested in EVPs, but this one freaked me out. The TAPS guys are down in an underground chamber used for solitary confinement and they pick up a husky voice saying what sounds like "The boss wants it deeper" and "May I have some water, Sir?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=legikiiwqI8&feature=PlayList&p=ABEFC7ED8879CEB1&index=4&playnext=5&playnext_from=PL

ETA: the EVPs start at about 2:20

:shaker:

Like I say, I'm not much for EVPs usually, but hearing that disembodied voice rasp "The boss wants it deeper" (presumably in relation to the chamber itself) sent chills all up my spine.

There's also an EVP of what sounds like a child saying "Mommy".

Creepy!!!

Fencai
June 6th, 2008, 09:36 AM
yeah I heard those too.

I have a few good EVPs from Gettysburg. Since I dont live too far, I go out there a lot. Its a Beautiful place! And my hubby and I are huge war history buffs.

I have a couple of the two children who are part of my spirit guides talking to me too.

It takes a while to get started but once it starts, look out!!!!

Trithemius
June 6th, 2008, 10:22 AM
"The boss wants it deeper" to me sounds more like "The boss wants his paper." The thermal captures were pretty interesting.

LadyWillow
July 27th, 2008, 04:37 AM
I really thought the thermal captures were pretty interesting. However some people think the figures look more modern than anything and that it was possible for someone to be down at the other end and disappear without anyone knowing. I disagree.

David19
July 28th, 2008, 10:50 AM
"The boss wants it deeper" to me sounds more like "The boss wants his paper." The thermal captures were pretty interesting.

I haven't listened to them, yet, but, maybe, even in the afterlife, you can't escape your boss!, or, someone is giving sexual favours to their boss, and the boss wants to go deeper and harder!.

Iris
July 28th, 2008, 03:40 PM
I haven't listened to them, yet, but, maybe, even in the afterlife, you can't escape your boss!, or, someone is giving sexual favours to their boss, and the boss wants to go deeper and harder!.

:lol: David, you have a twisted imagination!

David19
July 28th, 2008, 07:00 PM
:lol: David, you have a twisted imagination!

I know, but, it could be true!.