PDA

View Full Version : Top Chef

sunny.spoone
June 7th, 2008, 01:40 AM
Okay, I seriously can't be the only person that is obsessed with this show. It's the best reality show on TV. Even my mom likes it and she hates everything.

But basically, ever since Wednesday I've been just so "WTF LISA?!" How in the hell is she still on the show? She's so terrible.

Agaliha
June 7th, 2008, 01:45 AM
I watch it!
I'm not obsessed, but I keep up with the episodes, mostly when they re-rerun.

Who do you think will will the finale that's coming up?

sunny.spoone
June 7th, 2008, 02:01 AM
I hope Stephanie, but I think Richard has a lot going from him. I don't really like his personality though. He's just too clever, and his food is too clever, it all just seems so rehearsed with him.

Stephanie is so down to earth and a great chef. She knows when to take risks and when to stick with a tried and true menu.

Lisa should be Spike. Lisa should have been kicked off at the same time Dale was. Both of them annoyed me.

WitchJezebel
June 13th, 2008, 02:59 PM
As a chef I have to disagree with you there - Dale was a pain in the ass but he could cook; Lisa had one of the worst attitudes I've seen in a chef in a long time, she should have been gone way before Dale. How she manages to keep a job is a surprised; I'd have fired her tootsweet if she worked for me even if she is a good cook. I liked Richard - he wasn't rehearsed, he's good at what he does.

I'm glad Stephanie won though, she was my favorite.

sunny.spoone
June 14th, 2008, 04:16 PM
As a chef I have to disagree with you there - Dale was a pain in the ass but he could cook; Lisa had one of the worst attitudes I've seen in a chef in a long time, she should have been gone way before Dale. How she manages to keep a job is a surprised; I'd have fired her tootsweet if she worked for me even if she is a good cook. I liked Richard - he wasn't rehearsed, he's good at what he does.

I'm glad Stephanie won though, she was my favorite.

Oh I don't deny that Dale could cook. His personality just grated on me to the point where I didn't want to see him anymore. Lisa did that and couldn't cook that well. She's a real classy lady, saying she doesn't care about the oppinions of people who "probably can't afford to eat at [her] restaurant." OMG! $30/plate is not that exclusive. I'm a student and if I really wanted to eat there, I could make it work through planning, ya know? But I don't because I don't want to eat anything Lisa has touched or breathed on.

I'm very happy Stephanie won. She's the best.

LadyWinter
June 14th, 2008, 04:41 PM
I do watch the show and I was like WTF LISA??? too.....She should have been gone allllllllong time ago...I think antonia would have been a better choice for final four than her.

I liked the Aussie guy but his cooking was a total let down from what I could tell. I did like Spike.....

Dale did seem to be a good cook and I was surprised he was booted so early.

Winter

sunny.spoone
June 14th, 2008, 05:13 PM
I do watch the show and I was like WTF LISA??? too.....She should have been gone allllllllong time ago...I think antonia would have been a better choice for final four than her.

I liked the Aussie guy but his cooking was a total let down from what I could tell. I did like Spike.....

Dale did seem to be a good cook and I was surprised he was booted so early.

Winter

Yeah. Antonia was awesome. I'd kill to eat her food. I can't believe they picked Lisa over her and Spike. Seriously. Wtf?

And Mark was awesome. Apparently not the best chef, but he had the best personality and attitude of all four seasons, I think.

I can't wait for Season 5. This show is my religion. :hehehe: