PDA

View Full Version : Scanned myself, found a ghost in my aura?

Spiritlite30
June 10th, 2008, 12:05 PM
I did a scan of myself, what I do is ground and imagine myself out of my body standing behind my body. Then I imagine a screen of tulips and a pair of goggles, I put the goggles on and I scanned my energy. Phew do I have a lot of bad energy that I need to work on, dirty energy. Also on my right near my hip I found a ghost that was hanging onto me. I asked it to leave me alone and go to the light and I think it's gone.
Does anyone here who is into reading aura's think that this is weird, are you able to "see" if I did have a ghost connection. I'm willing to exchange readings if it comes to it, I've been reading since I was 18 I'm now 32.
xoxo
Spiritlite

Spiritlite30
June 10th, 2008, 12:20 PM
I put my picture up on the avatar I find that when you see photos of people it's easier to do readings. Has anyone found a ghost attached to them? And if so did your personality change?
Spiritlite

Spiritlite30
June 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM
I think that ghost attachments if they are feeding off your negativity make you more negative.
I suffer from depression and never did until I started working as a nurse, in geriatrics so we get a lot of deaths. Also the places I work in I know are full of ghosts, sometimes I wish I could jsut bring sage and sage the damn place but of course it's not right to do so and the fire alarms would go off :(.
Anyone else had this experience.?
Michelle aka Spiritlite

alltheravens
June 15th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Hello, and thank you for sharing your expirience.

I have never done a scan on myself but I would like to do so, it's necessary to be aware of the negative energy carries arround to ba able to work with it. Do you have a special technique that has worked for you that you might suggest?

I used to have a friend who did a very deep meditation to identify his bad energy and he found a ghost-like creature in his leg. Unfortunately I lost contact with him a long time ago.

Thanks!

Caitlin.ann
June 15th, 2008, 08:31 PM
Looks photoshopped to me...

Xander67
June 15th, 2008, 08:55 PM
when you say you Scanned yourself how did you do this?

what equipt did you use? If you just put your face to a regular computer scanner you made two mistakes.

first, your eyes are open. the intense light from a regular pc scanner can cause extreme damage to your retna.

second, if you want to photograph your aura properly you need special equiptment.

A Tesla Coil could work if you had enough resource to access one, or you could use Kirlian photography.

Drexel University has been doing research with Kirlian photography for years now.

Garm
June 15th, 2008, 09:05 PM
I found I had to read the first post more than once before it clicked just what she was talking about

Just saying

Sequoia
June 15th, 2008, 09:42 PM
I find it difficult to believe that someone could have a ghost "attached" to them, especially inside your aura.

Your avatar looks photoshopped. You can see it. The blue part is supposed to be the "ghost", right?

If you're going to come to a public board with a story about auras, and photos to back it up, you might want to spend more than ten minutes on the photo. Just saying.

By the way, you can take this as a compliment if you like, but you sure don't look 32.

RainInanna
June 15th, 2008, 10:39 PM
Wow, did you all actually read her post? She described how she scanned herself (no, not with a scanner - aura scanning as she explained in the very first post), saw a ghost on her right near her hip which went away when asked, and said she posted a picture in case it helps anyone read her aura now.

She didn't say there was a ghost on her face, she didn't say the photo is of her with a ghost, she quite clearly said she scanned her aura, a ghost was near her on the right side near her hip, and it went away when asked. She asked if someone could help her out by checking her aura to confirm there WAS a ghost.

Can any of you actually HELP in any way, shape, or form, or did you all feel like jumping on a newbie? Because next time you do that, you might want to actually read the post first. Even if she was posting what you seem to think, you don't look any better for ripping into her for it.

Garm
June 15th, 2008, 10:53 PM
Wow, did you all actually read her post?
Can any of you actually HELP in any way, shape, or form, or did you all feel like jumping on a newbie? Because next time you do that, you might want to actually read the post first.

QF Irony

RainInanna
June 15th, 2008, 11:00 PM
QF Irony

Garm, I'm sure you can figure out which posts and people I was referring to. If it helps clarify for you I can let you know I wasn't responding to alltheravens's post either.

I hope someone here actually has a response that might be helpful to Michelle. I sure wish I could help her out.

punxzen
June 15th, 2008, 11:16 PM
I find it difficult to believe that someone could have a ghost "attached" to them, especially inside your aura.

Your avatar looks photoshopped. You can see it. The blue part is supposed to be the "ghost", right?

If you're going to come to a public board with a story about auras, and photos to back it up, you might want to spend more than ten minutes on the photo. Just saying.

By the way, you can take this as a compliment if you like, but you sure don't look 32.

I read Xander's post and Sacredsin's post and hoped they were joking, but this is just rediculous. Just read Spiritlite's posts again.

And why is it hard to believe that a ghost could attach to a person?

Michelle, I think your method is awesome, the goggles especially so. But I wonder what the screen of tulips is for?

I have never had ghosts attached to me that I am aware of, but I have seen ghosts (I actually saw them more as demons) attached to a very close friend of mine once. They did seem to feed on certain parts of her personality, but I think she was pretty good at keeping them from affecting her too badly.

RainInanna
June 15th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Michelle, what energy work do you do? It sounds like you could really use regular grounding and centering and clearing energy magic if nothing else, within your line of work. I don't sense ghosts, largely on purpose (I've been told I'd make a good medium but uhm don't want to!), so I'm no help there.

RainInanna
June 16th, 2008, 12:09 AM
Many people can read auras without that special aura photography being done. That's what she is hoping someone here can do and why she used a regular photo as her avatar. I actually don't know how or why people do that photography since I know some see auras naturally without it.

Caitlin.ann
June 16th, 2008, 12:10 AM
Ahh okay misread...sue me for it.

thought_on_a_wind
June 16th, 2008, 03:15 AM
But I wonder what the screen of tulips is for?

Methinks the screen of tulips is for contrast and to drown out distraction. It's infinitely easier to asess things if you're not distracted by a background that varies... using tulips seems to me a logical conclusion given that it would make it easier to focus on the negative by a comparative background. Ingenious if you ask me...

Of course that's just my own speculative musing.

As for the problem punxzen mentioned... I've sensed that with one of my exes. Except it wasn't necessarily attached to her save by a chord of energy... it was very powerful... had a direct effect on her personality and seemed to drain her of her will. I was thinking about cutting it loose, knocking it away to some lower jailor realm, but alas... my higher-self or that voice in the back of my head (somewhat different though they tend to be synonymous at times) told me she wasn't to be touched... was her own problem that she needed to deal with. Sad really....

About your problem Spirit. Before reading the following I'd suggest you read the disclaimer I've attached to my signature. I think a little good could be done by having a third party you trust to your beliefs do a reading to see if they notice the same thing. If you could, I'd highly suggest you refrain from telling them about the entity before the reading (aside from maybe a couple general hints as to the location of this anomoly). See if they notice it as well.

That aside, two things that popped into my head after reading your post occured almost simultaneously. They are in direct competition. Yet, strangely, the latter compliments the former's postulation.

1. Psychic Parasite

As soon as I read your post the thought of psychic parasite roamed through my head. There is no universally accepted definition of such low form beings of which I'm aware, so here's my brief definition:

psychic parasite- any of a varying degree of low level entities that attach to weakened auras to maintain their own energy levels at the expense of the being afflicted with said malady. These beings tend to find weak spots or imbalances in auric fields and thusly attach.

Since you work in a hospital, (this is obviously something of which you are aware) anyone and everyone who comes through the doors (patient, family member, or personell) brings their own set of problems, greivances, afflictions and even auric imbalances with them. Unlike most traditional diseases, psychic parasites seem to be able to move of their own accord to other stronger sources or auras.

If you were having a bad day, or week, so forth so on, it doesn't go against reason to assume that you contracted one of these little etheric nasties.

Of course they would'nt want to leave their source, so it stands to reason (or I suppose assumption since I'm doing this via internet) that this entity would actively deny a command to the such. I'd pay a visit to the MW CoT: Magickal Self-Defense (http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227).

I breezed through there to see if there was any relevant info that'd help you out and realized it'd be better for you to go there than for me to actively quote stuff here.

2. Psychic Vampirism

It's mentioned in the referenced forum in detail. What I feel may have caused this particular instance- provided this theory pans out- is that of someone ailing, wishing for the energy to stay alive.

This leads me to the following question.

Is/was there any co-worker or patient that you don't/didn't like to be around for some indscernable reason?

As a follow-up question provided you said yes:

Do/Did you start to feel drained around this person? Do/Did they suck the "vibrancy" from the room so-to-speak?

Another thought that flitted to the front of my mind is that if it was a link to a person instead of some non-human parasite of some sort;

It could be that this attachment is a fragment of a previously deceased patient that was somewhat vampiric, psychically speaking. If that be the case, what might possibly be the reason for this hinges on the non-acceptance that the rest of the this spirit's body is no longer pumping blood and breathing. It doesn't know to go to find the rest of it, so it stays with you. This could also be complimentary to the first theory, thus my use of the phrase "strangely complimentary".

Similarly, it could be somewhat an "auric cookie" that's cached itself in your aura for easy access from a deathly-ill patient.

Finally as to follow up with the last branch of this second thought. It could be that this ghost is part of a spirit attached to you from a previous life. In this case it could well be a shard of your former self that's lost it's identity and relies only on the gut instinct that you "feel" right... there are many different possibilities that arise when bringing into play the concept of karma/actions/re-incarnation. So vast are they that to bring it up would be to write a series of books.

Meditate upon it. If this happens again, attempt to find the source of that entities power (aside from yourself of course... there should be a link somewhere to something or someone)

Either way, I hope I've not lead you astray and would reccomend you continue to use your own discretion as well.

Blessed Be,
Thought

thought_on_a_wind
June 16th, 2008, 03:24 AM
I realize that you were requesting a reading. Alas, I'm no good at specifics, I just thought I'd give you a couple ideas as to the root of the problem.

Lunacie
June 16th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Hmm, saw the thread title and thought I'd have to move this to the Paranormal section. But once I read the opening post I can see why it was placed here.

ToaW, those are interesting things to consider. For another thought, I have a friend who is a medium and speaks to ghosts pretty often. Her husband and her daughter are both EMTs and sometimes the person they are going out to rescue dies and their awareness is so shocked it latches onto the person who was there at the moment of death.

However neither the hubby or the daughter can really see and hear these spirits the way my friend can, so when they come home she sees them and they leave the EMTs and start hanging around her. So she talks to her family and finds out what happened to the person, and then explains it to their spirit, helping them to find their way to the other side of the veil.

So Spiritlite, since you work in a hospital or nursing home you may have seen some death, or simply walked through an area where someone's spirit is lingering and trying to figure out what happened to them and they latched onto you as a sympathetic person.

Are you interested in becoming a medium? If not, a simple aura cleansing should be helpful - at least to you, although it might not help the spirit finish crossing over.

As far as cleansing the place where you work, opening the windows and saging the place would certainly be helpful, but it's not the only way to do the job. How about charging a feather duster and then going around "dusting" each room - then taking the duster outside and giving it a good shake along with instructions to the leftover unhappy energies to return to the cosmos and be at peace. That's just one example, if you can't come up with something you like better, then others may be able to provide other examples.

Xander67
June 16th, 2008, 09:05 AM
Can any of you actually HELP in any way, shape, or form, or did you all feel like jumping on a newbie? Because next time you do that, you might want to actually read the post first. Even if she was posting what you seem to think, you don't look any better for ripping into her for it.

well, first of all. yes I did read her post. and if you read mine you would see that I asked her what she meant by scanning her face. I was not ripping into her in anyway I was simply asking because I did not know what she meant.

How is asking a question ripping into someone?? All I saw was, that she scanned herself .. If she would have said "I did an aura scanning" I would have known what she meant.

I misread the second post thinking that she posted a picture of her scanned face as her Avatar, which was why I went into Mr Safety mode because her eyes were open.

All that being said... I sometimes can pick out an aura in a photo but the background would need to be solid hard for me to get a read on that photo..

Xander67
June 16th, 2008, 09:16 AM
I think that ghost attachments if they are feeding off your negativity make you more negative.
I suffer from depression and never did until I started working as a nurse, in geriatrics so we get a lot of deaths. Also the places I work in I know are full of ghosts, sometimes I wish I could jsut bring sage and sage the damn place but of course it's not right to do so and the fire alarms would go off :(.
Anyone else had this experience.?
Michelle aka Spiritlite

I work in a nursing home too. I have given quite a bit of post mortem care. The first thing I do is open the window. Also while giving them their post mortem care, I treat them as if they were still alive as much as possible.. I talk to them, tell them what I am doing, etc... yeah im wierd like that. I was giving post mortem care just a few weeks ago and the guy I work with on the hall was asking me "why so gentle, he's dead he can't feel it" I simply replied.. "respect for the recently deceased, we learned it in CNA class, or were you sleeping through that lecture"

I do think it may be possible for a ghost to attach itself to you... If you ever get a chance, Watch the movie "Spectres" It deals with something like this.

Astara Seague
June 16th, 2008, 11:06 AM
I just wanted to add
I have had my aura read a few times, professionally with a camera made specially for that and it is not unusual to have "spirits" around you, the reader told me they are like guardian angels more less and are usually deceased family members or the such
I am pretty sure My son that died at 2 weeks and my Grandmother are the two around me.. and they have showed up every time I have had it done
you can actually almost see features when you get one done professionally
he also said if you use photoshop and remove the layers you can even see them clearer..I have never done that though

Spiritlite30
June 16th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Look I put a photo just a reguluar photo of myself as my avatar, that is not an AURA photo at all.
I come from a family of psychics, my granmother, greatgrandmother, my mother, my brother and I. And yes I've seen plenty of ghosts, plenty and have helped many to go to the light.
Yes, ghosts can attach themselves to you if they need your energy, your positive energy, to get thru what they need to get thru.
I scanned myself meaning I imagined myself out of my body and scanned for any negative energy...............................you can read it in my first post on this thread.
And I'm kind of sad that some people would make fun of me, seeing as I am new, and I was basically asking for anyone who is also sensitive to see if they could scan my aura to see if I was correct about this ghost that i've finally managed to get out of my energy field and to the light. I work in a hospital so I see ghosts and I'm sure pick up on them a lot, or they pick on me a lot.
Sorry...........maybe I won't post anymore about things like this, or maybe I won't post at all for that matter if for some reason people want to make fun of me.
Michelle

Lunacie
June 16th, 2008, 12:55 PM
Out of all these responses you had two posters who misread or misunderstood, several who were asking you for more information, and some who shared their own experiences or advice. Do you really want to focus on those who misread or misunderstood instead of trying to clarify what you experienced or what you're asking and just ignore the rest of the responses? :(

RainInanna
June 16th, 2008, 01:57 PM
And I'm kind of sad that some people would make fun of me, seeing as I am new, and I was basically asking for anyone who is also sensitive to see if they could scan my aura to see if I was correct about this ghost that i've finally managed to get out of my energy field and to the light.

I'm sad too but I notice more people are posting helpful stuff now and I hope you will stick around for the people here who are really helpful and thoughtful. There are many of them, I promise you. I hope some of the suggestions posted so far are useful - there are a lot of interesting ones I didn't even think of!

Spiritlite30
June 16th, 2008, 02:06 PM
Thankyou Rain that was good advice, just felt weird is all.
Michelle

Caitlin.ann
June 16th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Look I put a photo just a reguluar photo of myself as my avatar, that is not an AURA photo at all.
I come from a family of psychics, my granmother, greatgrandmother, my mother, my brother and I. And yes I've seen plenty of ghosts, plenty and have helped many to go to the light.
Yes, ghosts can attach themselves to you if they need your energy, your positive energy, to get thru what they need to get thru.
I scanned myself meaning I imagined myself out of my body and scanned for any negative energy...............................you can read it in my first post on this thread.
And I'm kind of sad that some people would make fun of me, seeing as I am new, and I was basically asking for anyone who is also sensitive to see if they could scan my aura to see if I was correct about this ghost that i've finally managed to get out of my energy field and to the light. I work in a hospital so I see ghosts and I'm sure pick up on them a lot, or they pick on me a lot.
Sorry...........maybe I won't post anymore about things like this, or maybe I won't post at all for that matter if for some reason people want to make fun of me.
Michelle

Who's making fun of you or picking on you?

Spiritlite30
June 16th, 2008, 04:01 PM
Thanks to everyone who has given their supportive comments privately to me.
Appreciate it, will not get into this more as maybe some of you are jealous? Who knows, and who cares, I'll forget this thread ever happened.
Michelle

Lunacie
June 16th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Appreciate it, will not get into this more as maybe some of you are jealous? Who knows, and who cares, I'll forget this thread ever happened.
Michelle

Anyone who didn't send you a private comment must be jealous?
Just out of curiousity, how do you come to that conclusion?

RainInanna
June 16th, 2008, 06:07 PM
Anyone who didn't send you a private comment must be jealous?
Just out of curiousity, how do you come to that conclusion?

I read it as a response to people who were rude.

I don't know that they're jealous but I don't know why they're rude either. It seems to me some people were more interested in being rude than in helping though, which is unfortunate. No wonder some people get nervous about posting. Seems to me that it'd be better to either help newbies out around here. Maybe that's why I'm the New Pagans guide ;)

Lunacie
June 16th, 2008, 07:11 PM
I read it as a response to people who were rude.

I don't know that they're jealous but I don't know why they're rude either. It seems to me some people were more interested in being rude than in helping though, which is unfortunate. No wonder some people get nervous about posting. Seems to me that it'd be better to either help newbies out around here. Maybe that's why I'm the New Pagans guide ;)

There were only two posts that could have been taken as rude, although I didn't seem them as being rude myself, and both came back to say they had misread or misunderstood.

Everything else looked helpful to me, but didn't seem to be appreciated. Too often I have seen folks ask a question looking for a particular answer and get upset when they got different opinions. This is a big board and we have a lot of different opinions here. I think that's a good thing, as it helps me to get outside my own little world and look at things from a different perspective now and then.

I don't mind cutting new folks a little slack but this isn't the Newbie forum so there isn't any way of telling whether someone has a lot of experience or only a little (or none at all) unless they begin by telling us that.

aluokaloo
June 16th, 2008, 07:37 PM
i can't scan your aura, you seem to do very well with that on your own, however I will suggest learning some psychic self defense and cleansing techniques particularly shielding, or at least keeping something protective on you like a symbol, or a juju bag, or maybe a crystal or something while your at work. it sounds rather interesting, I didn't know that those sorts of things could happen.

RainInanna
June 16th, 2008, 07:50 PM
There were only two posts that could have been taken as rude, although I didn't seem them as being rude myself, and both came back to say they had misread or misunderstood.

There was at least one more who hasn't posted again. However, I don't think it matters how many there were; I was simply making a point to anyone who was rude. And I wasn't the only one who found something rude here; I'm getting karma pokes from people who agree with me, and she's getting PMs from people who felt the same way and didn't even want to post in the thread because of the rudeness.

Too often I have seen folks ask a question looking for a particular answer and get upset when they got different opinions.

I see no evidence at all to suggest she was getting upset that people offered ideas. Pretty clear she was responding to rude people. Not sure why this is being argued since we both agree someone was rude and it's all been clarified now.

lightdragon
June 16th, 2008, 08:04 PM
Michelle
I just came in here to see this. I remember in college two teachers taught me to see auras. for some reason I never pursued further studies in it. right now I'm very tired. one thing is this don't forget this thread. forget the negative attitude or ignore the negative attitude of those posters.

Xander67
June 16th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Michelle,

Thank you for clarifying your original post. When you said you scanned yourself and then the imagination part, I thought it may have meant that you used a computer scanner. I also knew you could have meant it to mean that you did an aura scan and that was why I asked how you conducted the scan.

I posted the info about kirlian photography and the research at Drexel to add some additional info.

I also mistook your avatar photo to be the resulting photo from scanning your face with a computer scanner which was why I went all MR Safety on you.

I do appologize for the missunderstanding.

Rain,
My appology for the tone of my post directed towards you. I somehow thought you were includeing my post in with the ones that you said were ripping into her. After seeing your karma poke, I know now that you weren't refering to mine. Then later I thought to myself , that if anyone thought my post was attacking her they would have given me a red chicklet, and I would have deserved it had I been ripping into her. I felt I should appologize in post rather than PM because My post to you was in post.. I almost sent you a PM but I felt a PM Appology would have been innapropriate... So please Accept my appology..
:sadeyes:

Michelle Again, lol

I do agree with you that Ghosts can attach themselves to people. Especially if you have helped others to the light before perhaps this is why they are attracted to you... Again, if you haven't seen the movie SPectres, Rent the DVD, it deals with this topic..

In our line of work, occasionally we do encounter death. The building I work in is almost 50 years old so I immagine a lot of souls have crossed over there. I am unclear as to whether you work in a hospital or a long term care facility. (Nursing Home)

There was a brief period where I felt that Nursing was not for me and so with that attitude, I began to dread going into work and viewed the place as depressing not realizing I was only adding to the depressed atmosphere. Something happened about a month ago after I pleaded with my DR to take me off the one Medication I thought was responsible for my crappy attitude. Turns out that medication was a major factor in my attitude. I am on a different medication combo now and my whole outlook has changed. I give an entirely personal level of care and it is not a job to me. It is like when I am there, each room I go into is someone's home. even though they are glorifed hospital rooms but still, I take my time giving the AM care.

I was going through the books and noticed some of the residents were not getting their showers for whatever reason on their appointed day, some of them refused, etc.. but they let me wash them in the AM.. Everyone gets washed from head to foot. Even the one that refuses his shower all the time allows me to wash him im bed before I dress him and put him in his wheel chair..

I just felt I would share that with you because I know first hand how depression can affect us as caregivers and it does affect the over all morale of the people we provide care to.

If you are senseing that ghosts are clinging to you, then you must be one hell of a kind hearted lady because in our profession, you dont choose it. It is a calling.

You mentioned sageing or smudgeing, I think in your case, hematite would dispell any unwanted negativity.. as for your home, most deffinately salt the thresholds and windosills with sea salts and keep it smudged often. you want these spirits to know that your home is your private sanctuary and if they want you to help them find the light they will have to respect your space.

hope this helps.

Caitlin.ann
June 16th, 2008, 08:43 PM
I'm still failing to see anyone being rude and as for jealousy I don't know where that came from. Jealous of what?

RainInanna
June 16th, 2008, 08:47 PM
No worries, Xander. I know you're a nice guy :)

Xander67
June 16th, 2008, 09:28 PM
No worries, Xander. I know you're a nice guy :)

DAMN YOU!!
_wedgie_

:toofless:

It's a blessing and a curse I have learned to live with :hahugh:

Xander67
June 16th, 2008, 09:49 PM
I'm still failing to see anyone being rude and as for jealousy I don't know where that came from. Jealous of what?

well, I think if anyone were refering to your posts you would have either gotten a Karma poke about it, or should have at least been afforded the courtesy and respect of being sent a private message about it...

I see references to people being rude, but no names mentioned... then again, there is not any moderations in here either, so I wouldn't worry about it.. let them have the decency to either PM you or mention your name instead of causing you to get all worked up about it like I did... I got all worked up about it and they weren't even talking about me :whatgives

mysticfaerie
June 17th, 2008, 01:26 AM
about the sage i know using a sage wand is out of the question but what about a virtual trip? like light a sage wand at home and go through a blessing but imagine you are the hospital doing it and focus your energy there- perhaps write a special blessing then when you go there physically repeat the blessing you wrote and imagine the energy from the blessing ritual you did at home crossing over there- just an idea oh and the hematite Xander mentioned sounds like a good idea I love the energy Hematite gives off!
Blessings and Peace

Xander67
June 17th, 2008, 08:40 AM
about the sage i know using a sage wand is out of the question but what about a virtual trip? like light a sage wand at home and go through a blessing but imagine you are the hospital doing it and focus your energy there- perhaps write a special blessing then when you go there physically repeat the blessing you wrote and imagine the energy from the blessing ritual you did at home crossing over there- just an idea oh and the hematite Xander mentioned sounds like a good idea I love the energy Hematite gives off!
Blessings and Peace

Oh I like this idea. like a mental projection type thing. You can even try to create a special Ammulet and charge it with a specific intent. Incidentally, I do not think it would be neccessary to be there physically. I think you can perform the rite at home and direct the energy to go to the hospital... ok, question. Does your hospital have a chappel? Some hospitals are allowing the use of small votive candles in the chappel.

Spiritlite30
June 17th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks guys for the suggestion, I should get myself some hematite for protection when I work good idea, i used to carry crystals with me at work and I need to start again.
Thanks again
Michelle

Spiritlite30
June 22nd, 2008, 12:10 PM
No we don't have a chapel but what a wonderful idea. Recently we had a patient die and they asked to sage the bedroom he died in and they gave their permission to do so. I only wish we could sage the room of everyone who dies, the place is so burdened with heavy energy.
Michelle

AliceJ
June 30th, 2008, 07:10 PM
I too have worked in a place like you do. I understand. I went on to work for several years as part of a hospice teem. I am a CNA/HHA.
What I was getting is that this child spirit was in a sense lost and afraid. He clung to you because he felt your mothering nature. I do not think he is there anymore. Did you help him cross over?
I agree shielding/ filtering is a must in our line of work and espically for those of us who are empathic. I found it makes a huge differance with issues like depression and negitive energy.
I hope things are better for you now.
Alice