PDA

View Full Version : Ley lines

lightdragon
June 10th, 2008, 03:15 PM
just to get this subject off the start.

BlackLili
June 10th, 2008, 04:49 PM
I came to the city I currently live in partly due to the ley lines. The "main drag" around here absolutely hums with energy 24/7/365. In college when I would find myself out and about at some unearthly hour of the night or early morning, I used to go lay down in the street for a minute and let my body soak up all the runoff. Quite a charge.

Lunacie
June 10th, 2008, 05:14 PM
Okay, here is something I've wondered about from time to time...

Can ley lines be created by having some really positive energy occurring in the same place over a long period of time?

There is a permanent renaissance village a couple of hours from us where the energy is just awesome. It was quite a distance from town when it was built some 25 years ago, but over time the town has grown in that direction and it's not so much in the middle of nowhere anymore. There was never a crossroads there, or a church, or any of the things we tend to associate with ley lines especially where the meet one another.

Since I wasn't there in the first few years I can't say whether the energy was always great and that's how that particular site was chosen or not. But I can't help but wonder if the site was built on a ley line, or if the nexus had been created by all the thousands of people having such a wonderful time every October and September?

patch
June 10th, 2008, 05:26 PM
I don't work with ley lines anymore, but when I was a trad witch I did.
There is a large conglomeration of them at the centre of a street near here that I want to check out at some point (I know this because I sat down and marked them on a map once).

BlackLili
June 10th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Okay, here is something I've wondered about from time to time...

Can ley lines be created by having some really positive energy occurring in the same place over a long period of time?

There is a permanent renaissance village a couple of hours from us where the energy is just awesome. It was quite a distance from town when it was built some 25 years ago, but over time the town has grown in that direction and it's not so much in the middle of nowhere anymore. There was never a crossroads there, or a church, or any of the things we tend to associate with ley lines especially where the meet one another.

Since I wasn't there in the first few years I can't say whether the energy was always great and that's how that particular site was chosen or not. But I can't help but wonder if the site was built on a ley line, or if the nexus had been created by all the thousands of people having such a wonderful time every October and September?
I wouldn't doubt it.

I have this personal theory about how people leave a residue behind us, like a snail trail (not that kind of snail trail!) of energy. Might also explain why the main drag in the city I live in remains a major ley line - it's the main thoroughfare for a metropolis, the sheer traffic on it is heavier than maybe any other surface road in the city.

But - it's all relative. In NYC, you can feel certain energies in some places more prominently than others, and ley lines are still identifiable from the surrounding energies as well. With as many people as there are on the island of Manhattan alone, unless it is a relative relationship I would think all of NYC and other densely populated areas like Hong Kong and Tokyo would all feel about the same.

Or maybe I'm a kook. /shrugs

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 05:47 PM
While I find this topic interesting I'll admit the previous responces have me a little concerned.

The idea of Ley Lines originated in England but don't recall the persons name right now. They where initialy charted based upon the concept of fire Lines. A theory based upon strange fires that seemed to just break out for no reason.

The author specualted that a number of fires where caused by energy discharge along given pints and that when these fires where charted they revealed the existance of the so called Ley lines. By plotting out these fire lines the person showed that many of the anceint fortress and temples fell along these lines and that pools or eddies of energy existed at points where the lines crossed.

These cross points terms as vortex's or vorticies and may be doubled, tripled or greater of the total power passing through them. Two points I am aware of are q. located in New Jersey in a sea side cavern the other a point in North Carolina that is called the devils square or something similar.

To some the idea has been further refined to account for so called Dragon Lines (Found in mountain ranges and along ridge lines that run for miles) Some have speculated that the dragon Lines may actually rise and fall thus part of the time above ground part of the eitme below ground. Green (Earth Energy - not the same as the Dragon runs) and Blue lines (water charged). At points there was the concept of Red lines (the fire lines) but I do not know if that is still in practice or if the concept was absorbed by the other's.

The idea came into the US and other area's under the New Age heading.

Some strong vorticies are supposed to mark the location where two different types cross or mix. The helstrom of Norway is supposed to be one of these.

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 05:57 PM
http://witcombe.sbc.edu/earthmysteries/EMLeyLines.html

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art53412.asp

http://witcombe.sbc.edu/earthmysteries/EMGeomancy.html

http://www.strayreality.com/Lanis_Strayreality/Power2.htm

BlackLili
June 10th, 2008, 06:11 PM
While I find this topic interesting I'll admit the previous responces have me a little concerned.

The idea of Ley Lines originated in England but don't recall the persons name right now. They where initialy charted based upon the concept of fire Lines. A theory based upon strange fires that seemed to just break out for no reason.

The author specualted that a number of fires where caused by energy discharge along given pints and that when these fires where charted they revealed the existance of the so called Ley lines. By plotting out these fire lines the person showed that many of the anceint fortress and temples fell along these lines and that pools or eddies of energy existed at points where the lines crossed.

These cross points terms as vortex's or vorticies and may be doubled, tripled or greater of the total power passing through them. Two points I am aware of are q. located in New Jersey in a sea side cavern the other a point in North Carolina that is called the devils square or something similar.

To some the idea has been further refined to account for so called Dragon Lines (Found in mountain ranges and along ridge lines that run for miles) Some have speculated that the dragon Lines may actually rise and fall thus part of the time above ground part of the eitme below ground. Green (Earth Energy - not the same as the Dragon runs) and Blue lines (water charged). At points there was the concept of Red lines (the fire lines) but I do not know if that is still in practice or if the concept was absorbed by the other's.

The idea came into the US and other area's under the New Age heading.

Some strong vorticies are supposed to mark the location where two different types cross or mix. The helstrom of Norway is supposed to be one of these.

Why do the responses have you concerned MonSno?

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 06:48 PM
Particually because they remind me of the wild stories that came out in the 70's. These major lines found in cities that where "Specteral" or "Spiritual" that later where found to be from the major electrical lines that criss-crossed the areas.

The influx of New Agers that presented the concept that they could be created by "Passing over the area". That they could be created by the energy of people that could be impressed onto a section.

I saw an experment where the person used a magnetic detector and found the ley lines and corresponed to magnetic field changes that the earth has undergone for decades. Points where people said they could reverse them yet science proved it was actually a reversal of the magentic signature of the earth as discovered in the changing magnetic signature found along the abyssal plain beneath the Atlantic ocean as the plate seperates.

That the earth has magnetic fields that pulse and move is not unfounded or in dispute. That migratory paths often run with them is not in dispute. That to some extent humans have a sense of those fields and can be influenced by them is not in dispute. The magnetic flux has been found to be so deadly in places that humans experience all sorts of things there.

Can't recall the pass right now but it is a major vortice and all sorts of things have been recorded there and impression left there. Many people have a supreme sense of dread and forboding there. Yet it's not the people impacting upon the line but the line impacting and acting upon the people.

Of course that doesn't even touch upon the barriers between the mundane and the land of fairy. The flight paths for spirits to take as they cross over and or become trapped within the stream. The ancient pathways created by space aliens to show arrival and departure points for spaceships.

I just get unbelieving when I see them atriibuted to humans and fail to realize that the migratory paths and such where there long before humans and that many animals have been using them for eons. Many times the very migratory paths where what started man on them as hunting paths and game trials.

Lunacie
June 10th, 2008, 07:35 PM
MonSno_LeeDra -
I was actually asking whether we tend to seek out these sites and build our roads and cities on or near them, or whether we create or inflence them in some way. Sorry my asking questions is cause for alarm for you.

Reading your posts is always confusing for me... you keep using the word "where" when the word "were" would be appropriate. I know what you mean, but it's like stumbling on uneven ground when I'm walking, I stumble over that typo every time.

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Lunacie wrote:

was actually asking whether we tend to seek out these sites and build our roads and cities on or near them, or whether we create or inflence them in some way

I think the answer to that would be a yes. Many times towns, cities and trading places developed at points where hunters and travelers would gather or along trails they followed in pursuit of game. Figure that hunting camps and such would be located near were gathering points where located and I think it's very probable. You wouldn't move to far from your hunting grounds and trading places.

Hm, that might be an intersting thing to plot. Mark the known migratory paths and major game trails and see how they compare to the establishment of cities and towns. One might even discover the minor traces that are unique to a given area but don't extend a great length.

Over time I think we would lose the sense of why people gathered there but the feel would still be there, maybe even a sub-level cultural memory.. I think that is why we may recall former cities that are now submerged or why some animals will circle sunken lands. the magnetic signature is still present even though the land has changed or submreged. The Saragaso Sea is an example of fish going there to spawn that normally went up rivers or certain species that circle the place to avoid the old land.

Sorry my asking questions is cause for alarm for you.

No need to be sorry. I presented my slant on the subject you clarrified yours and it cleared the confusion (mine), hopefully on both sides of the equation. That's the problem with the net, you can't see the face or hear the words so your (mine) responses are often out of kilter to the question I think.

Sorry about the word usage. many times I re-read the entry but I "see" what I ment to use and not what is actually there. A online or inline speller and grammer checker sure would be nice here.

Lunacie
June 10th, 2008, 08:22 PM
I think the answer to that would be a yes. Many times towns, cities and trading places developed at points where hunters and travelers would gather or along trails they followed in pursuit of game. Figure that hunting camps and such would be located near were gathering points where located and I think it's very probable. You wouldn't move to far from your hunting grounds and trading places.

I asked a question with two parts, I assume you are saying "yes" to only one of them. :hahugh:

However, that still leaves the question I started out with. Since there never any towns or crossroads or cathedrals in the area where the renaissance festival was built and yet I definately sense a very powerful energy there... is it simply a residual energy from the good times that take place there, and not a true ley line?

Hm, that might be an intersting thing to plot. Mark the known migratory paths and major game trails and see how they compare to the establishment of cities and towns. One might even discover the minor traces that are unique to a given area but don't extend a great length.

Over time I think we would lose the sense of why people gathered there but the feel would still be there, maybe even a sub-level cultural memory.. I think that is why we may recall former cities that are now submerged or why some animals will circle sunken lands. the magnetic signature is still present even though the land has changed or submreged. The Saragaso Sea is an example of fish going there to spawn that normally went up rivers or certain species that circle the place to avoid the old land.

Did that in a way once in a canyon in Colorado where we climbed up on a cliff above a cave and were able to see the animal trails which followed a dry creek bed. The energy in that place was also pretty amazing. But again, was it a natural ley line (probably a blue or water line) or was it the residual energy of the animals and Native Americans and the settlers who all found a creek in a canyon to be a good place?

No need to be sorry. I presented my slant on the subject you clarrified yours and it cleared the confusion (mine), hopefully on both sides of the equation. That's the problem with the net, you can't see the face or hear the words so your (mine) responses are often out of kilter to the question I think.

Sorry about the word usage. many times I re-read the entry but I "see" what I ment to use and not what is actually there. A online or inline speller and grammer checker sure would be nice here.

Wasn't sure if it was a typo or a recurring brain fart (no offense intended). It's annoying at times to be me and to stumble over mispellings and such, and to find my brain comes to a dead stop when trying to read a large block of text. At times I will go to the effort of quoting the message and breaking it up into smaller paragraphs myself, but that is time consuming and I tend to forget the rest of the posts in the thread by the time I finish doing that. Taking Omega 3 supplements has actually helped me a great deal, the internet was a land mine for my brain before I started taking it.

Sorry, very, very off-topic.

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 08:48 PM
Lunacie wrote:

However, that still leaves the question I started out with. Since there never any towns or crossroads or cathedrals in the area where the renaissance festival was built and yet I definately sense a very powerful energy there... is it simply a residual energy from the good times that take place there, and not a true ley line?

I think there can be residule energy left in a place that has been used over and over. Yet that energy, though strong and focused I do not believe is the same as that along a ley line or juncture. One might even say one is wild while the other is tame or subdude.

I believe that the energy signature left in those places is like that left at a spot used over and over for powerful rituals or events. Yet I think that energy is more of a non-discharged battery type than an active energy. Sorry sort of hard put into words what I'm thinking.

I do think we can fool ourselves into things though. I once found a spot that held such an energy presence that it was wild. The place was out in the middle of now where and seemed to have been avoided by man. Yet, something about the place just nagged at me and after doing some research I discovered that a town had been there but had been destroyed during a major flood. The residence never rebuilt and left the area because of the history of floods in the area.

Another example is a town that was found in Virginia a few years ago. For some reason the residents just walked away and left the town intact. The town dated back to the early 1800's so is in the process of being refurbished for history but no one really knows why they left. Yet the family that owned the land said it had something to do with the place going bad.

The energy in that place was also pretty amazing. But again, was it a natural ley line (probably a blue or water line) or was it the residual energy of the animals and Native Americans and the settlers who all found a creek in a canyon to be a good place?

I would think it would be a combination of both. The original line probally is what attracted the animals to use the area. As the animals used it that would bring the hunters (both human and animal) to the spot.

This is the point where I have a hard time explaining it but I think over time a place may hold the initial "ley charge or energy" yet it may weaken or change so that the energy of the action (hunting in this instance) would echo on the spot. Yet the change in the original ley energy would cause the animals that used the trail to move thus the hunters would have to change as well.

So depending upon the duration of usage, the impression upon the physical ground would be sufficient to leave an echo and even residule print but the deeper energy would have moved or changed course. I guess one could compare it to a river that runs in a given bed for long periods but then suddenly changes course. The old bed can still be found and the residule of that course discovered but the actual energy of the river no longer present but sufficient memory is present that one can sense the old river energy.

Wasn't sure if it was a typo or a recurring brain fart (no offense intended

None taken. Though truth be told it's probally a combination of both.

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 09:04 PM
Another example that may be helpful.

Imagine a river or creek flows in an area for many years. The water line is on the surfce and very strong. This in turn causes a number of plants and trees to take root in the area.

Now for some reason the water table sinks into the groud, but it's a gradual drop. The tree's sink roots deeper into the ground and the plants change to require either less water or find a differnt source. Over time the river or creek just fades away as the old bed is filled in and the land changes it's apperance.

Yet the river instead of leaving has only sunk deep into the ground. The energy signature is still present but weaker. Now a person comes upon this place and notices that their are sycamore tree's all along an area and seem to run in a line. Yet there is no water visible to the eye, but one knows where there are sycamores there is water.

So by digging you find the sunken river and the water that has receeded into the ground. Yet the energy signature is still visible via the tree's and some plants upon the surface of the land. The energy signature is weaker for it is set deeper in the ground but strong enough that the plants and animals sense it and know it is present. But unless you read the land, a person would not sense the deeper ley signature but atribute the energy to something else that is more visible to the eye and sense.

Lunacie
June 10th, 2008, 09:16 PM
Another example that may be helpful.

Imagine a river or creek flows in an area for many years. The water line is on the surfce and very strong. This in turn causes a number of plants and trees to take root in the area.

Now for some reason the water table sinks into the groud, but it's a gradual drop. The tree's sink roots deeper into the ground and the plants change to require either less water or find a differnt source. Over time the river or creek just fades away as the old bed is filled in and the land changes it's apperance.

Yet the river instead of leaving has only sunk deep into the ground. The energy signature is still present but weaker. Now a person comes upon this place and notices that their are sycamore tree's all along an area and seem to run in a line. Yet there is no water visible to the eye, but one knows where there are sycamores there is water.

So by digging you find the sunken river and the water that has receeded into the ground. Yet the energy signature is still visible via the tree's and some plants upon the surface of the land. The energy signature is weaker for it is set deeper in the ground but strong enough that the plants and animals sense it and know it is present. But unless you read the land, a person would not sense the deeper ley signature but atribute the energy to something else that is more visible to the eye and sense.

Thanks for all your explanations. This has always been a fascinating subject for me.

I'm sure that over time that canyon in Colorado was worn away by a river, probably many thousands of years ago. It would take a geologist to know whether that river changed course, went underground, or dried up. But it was easy to tell where the remnants had flowed in the last hundred years by climbing up on the cliff and looking down into the canyon.

Not so easy to chart the history of a piece of the prairie that was once part of a vast inland sea many thousands of years ago and is now home to a renaissance festival that's only a quarter of a century old. ;)

monsnoleedra
June 10th, 2008, 09:40 PM
Your welcome. I think ley Lines are the tip of this ice berg so to speak. On some level I wonder if we really don't have that piece of iron or whatever in our brains that help us find them, similar to a bird using the magnetic fields to navigate.

I sometimes think that is why I have such a desire for Earth Sciences, particulally Geology. Though my dream has always been to be a Forrest Ranger and work deep in nature.

Sorry off topic there.

Cindlady2
June 11th, 2008, 03:26 AM
Weather man fallowed and then built on them or he fallowed the animals who fallowed them..... they do exists and many have great energy! One that ran along where I grew up actually "clipped" our house and we always had "activity" going on in and around it. I didn't even realize what it was untill a few years ago when I started reading about them. I marked on a map the points that I loved to go to as a kid and where I felt the closest to "My Gods" and nature. Sure enough it was a line about 12 miles long! (About as far as I could get in a day through the woods) I since found out there were many more "lines " in the area, some are even marked by Indian mounds. There are even some major ones that are near us.

What ever the reason for them..... it's good to embrace their energy!

monsnoleedra
June 11th, 2008, 07:48 AM
Lunacie,

On my way to work this morning I was thinking about your Renfair and some things occured to me. Now I can't prove this but it is a possibility.

I recall a while back you mentioned you lived near St Louis, I think we were discussing the BTK killer which is why I recall that. Anyway, I recall you stated you lived near St Louis which may place you in the Blue Line that is formed by the Mississippi River. I think what is probally a misnomer here is that the blue line is larger than the actual physical river bed. Given the flood plain and various pathways the river has followed at one time the whole area may have been "River" bed. So you have a extremely large and powerful Blue line in the area.

I recall that there is also a very deep Green line formed by an old fault line. IF I recall correctly the fault was active in a minor way a few years ago but was a major activity in the early 1800's. So you have a large Green line in the area as well.

Add an external factor of the moon's pull and influence upon the Blue lines of water and you may have a residule power point. I do not know the dates of the Fair but it might be that the fair is actually centered above an old eddy poin, and is subject to the moon affect If the point followed true and became a detached pond from the main river you would still have the influence of the Blue Line upon it and the external influence of the Moon. Litterly a dormant battery that would recharge to a degree each time the fair is present.

Of course to verify this you would have to have old maps that show the various river beds, a map that showed the fault and splinters in the area and possibly moon charts to show a gravitational pull upon the area.

Yes my head usually hurts after I start really thinking about the parts of this and the possible whys.

Oh the possibilites, hot spots that create magnetic pools that cause fissure eruptions to create islands and such. Hot spots that cause fissure eruptions that create volcanoes upon flat landscapes with no previous history. Fault lines between plate and within plates that create energy and release. Even fingers of metals and other things that create runs of charged particles and influence. Magnetic fields and charges created by the spinning inner core of the Earth. And none of that even touches upon external forces that impact upon the planet.

Here's a though to ponder. One of the most famous places on the Ley Line scenario is Glastonbury in England.

Now one of the most famous item on Glastonbury is the Chalice Well with its red water. The Chalice well actually rises to the surface, almost similar to an artisian well. So is the well an indicator of a deep blue line that crosses the area? The red color of the water is associated with both the blood of Christ from the Joseph of Arimathea legends, The blood of the Mother Goddess figure in Paganism and even the legends of Arthur and the Holy Grail lore with the lady of the lake.

Yet the uprising of the water is both indicative of a strong unground force pushing it upward and a blue line vortice that is focused upward and carries the energy to the surface and for a distance above the ground.

If one marks the lines of certain spots do they reveal a Blue line that follows an underground river or stream? Probally. That doesn't even take into acount the geologic movement of the earth and fault lines that run in the area. But one could really look to Jerico and the story of the walls crashing down on that one.

Lunacie
June 11th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Lunacie,

On my way to work this morning I was thinking about your Renfair and some things occured to me. Now I can't prove this but it is a possibility.

I recall a while back you mentioned you lived near St Louis, I think we were discussing the BTK killer which is why I recall that. Anyway, I recall you stated you lived near St Louis which may place you in the Blue Line that is formed by the Mississippi River. I think what is probally a misnomer here is that the blue line is larger than the actual physical river bed. Given the flood plain and various pathways the river has followed at one time the whole area may have been "River" bed. So you have a extremely large and powerful Blue line in the area.

I recall that there is also a very deep Green line formed by an old fault line. IF I recall correctly the fault was active in a minor way a few years ago but was a major activity in the early 1800's. So you have a large Green line in the area as well.

Add an external factor of the moon's pull and influence upon the Blue lines of water and you may have a residule power point. I do not know the dates of the Fair but it might be that the fair is actually centered above an old eddy poin, and is subject to the moon affect If the point followed true and became a detached pond from the main river you would still have the influence of the Blue Line upon it and the external influence of the Moon. Litterly a dormant battery that would recharge to a degree each time the fair is present.

Of course to verify this you would have to have old maps that show the various river beds, a map that showed the fault and splinters in the area and possibly moon charts to show a gravitational pull upon the area.

Yes my head usually hurts after I start really thinking about the parts of this and the possible whys.

Oh the possibilites, hot spots that create magnetic pools that cause fissure eruptions to create islands and such. Hot spots that cause fissure eruptions that create volcanoes upon flat landscapes with no previous history. Fault lines between plate and within plates that create energy and release. Even fingers of metals and other things that create runs of charged particles and influence. Magnetic fields and charges created by the spinning inner core of the Earth. And none of that even touches upon external forces that impact upon the planet.

Here's a though to ponder. One of the most famous places on the Ley Line scenario is Glastonbury in England.

Now one of the most famous item on Glastonbury is the Chalice Well with its red water. The Chalice well actually rises to the surface, almost similar to an artisian well. So is the well an indicator of a deep blue line that crosses the area? The red color of the water is associated with both the blood of Christ from the Joseph of Arimathea legends, The blood of the Mother Goddess figure in Paganism and even the legends of Arthur and the Holy Grail lore with the lady of the lake.

Yet the uprising of the water is both indicative of a strong unground force pushing it upward and a blue line vortice that is focused upward and carries the energy to the surface and for a distance above the ground.

If one marks the lines of certain spots do they reveal a Blue line that follows an underground river or stream? Probally. That doesn't even take into acount the geologic movement of the earth and fault lines that run in the area. But one could really look to Jerico and the story of the walls crashing down on that one.

Hm, interesting thoughts. Although I actually live in south central Kansas, near Wichita. The ren fest I'm referring to is near Kansas City, also on a river. Not sure about a geologic fault in that area although I do know there is one in northern Kansas.

I've visited St. Louis, actually during a time when the river was flooding, so I know what you mean about the blue energy line being much wider than the river itself is these days.

monsnoleedra
June 12th, 2008, 08:01 AM
Lunacie wrote:

Although I actually live in south central Kansas, near Wichita.

Sorry my bad there, I could have sworn we spoke and you said you where near St Louis. Ok off topic here but how close to St Louis is Wichita? That might be why I recall it. I'll admit up front all I know of that area is the Arch which I saw as I flew out on a connecting flight.

Boy I feel like I killed this thread as no one else has really taken a part in it.

Lunacie
June 12th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Lunacie wrote:

Sorry my bad there, I could have sworn we spoke and you said you where near St Louis. Ok off topic here but how close to St Louis is Wichita? That might be why I recall it. I'll admit up front all I know of that area is the Arch which I saw as I flew out on a connecting flight.

Boy I feel like I killed this thread as no one else has really taken a part in it.

Sometimes that happens when someone presents factual information. All the guesswork is taken away and people need time to assimilate the information. Then they may do some research for themselves and come back to the thread ready to discuss the topic on a different level.

Wichita is about 444 miles from St Louis, it takes about 7 hours of drive time, not counting road construction delays. Guess that's why I've only ever been there once.

Ladybug1258
June 14th, 2008, 02:24 PM
[QUOTE=MonSno_LeeDra;3566793]

[COLOR=#4169e1] a point in North Carolina that is called the devils square or something similar.

Devil's Tramping Ground.

Quite the tourist attraction. Absolutely nothing will grow there. Hoofprints remain in the soil that have been there, rumour, has it, since the mid 1800s.

Teresa
June 15th, 2008, 09:55 PM
That is in Bear Creek , Chatham County

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Tramping_Grounds

http://greensboring.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=993

http://deviljazz.tripod.com/Articles.html

tallwoman.9169
July 10th, 2008, 04:13 PM
So, does anyone know of a map of the ley lines in the US? I've found ones for Europe, and specifically the UK, but nothing for this side of the ocean. I know I've been in places of great power, ancient power, would be interested in finding out if they were on or near a ley line.

lightdragon
July 10th, 2008, 04:39 PM
yeah that would excellent to see.

tallwoman.9169
July 13th, 2008, 08:07 PM
Well, all it took was a google search. Here's a site with some US maps.

http://www.vortexmaps.com/country.php