PDA

View Full Version : Great American Hero?

Willow Rosette
June 18th, 2008, 08:30 PM
Any one remember that show? I was watching it on Youtube and I remember in the opening credits him stopping a train but in the 2 versions I watched I never saw that.

Does anyone else remember that? Cause I also dont remember him being as dopey as he looks in the ones I just watched. Did he get less dopey later in the show?

Thunder
June 18th, 2008, 08:46 PM
He who? All I ever saw was Connie Sellica. :weirdsmil

Willow Rosette
June 18th, 2008, 09:00 PM
I remember the red headed guy stopping a train in the previews. I dont remember why but I remember it clearly. I was kinda young though since it came out in 1981 and I was born in 1977 and only ran till 1983.

Thunder I dont even remember anyones names. I just looked it up and Im assuming the red head with the curls is William Katt.

Thunder
June 18th, 2008, 09:04 PM
I remember the red headed guy stopping a train in the previews. I dont remember why but I remember it clearly. I was kinda young though since it came out in 1981 and I was born in 1977 and only ran till 1983.

Thunder I dont even remember anyones names. I just looked it up and Im assuming the red head with the curls is William Katt.
I was being sarcastic. Connie was the fox.

Bronach Druid
June 18th, 2008, 09:09 PM
I knew it was William Katt! I was actually a fan of that show when it was on tv. :lol:
I was recently looking at it on Half.com, you can buy it on dvd.
http://search.half.ebay.com/greatest-american-hero_W0QQmZmovies

Willow Rosette
June 18th, 2008, 09:33 PM
OMG Im going to have to get that LOL That way I can watch it and figure out what Im remembering.

Gareth
June 19th, 2008, 04:35 AM
And Robert Culp as the FBI agent and loudmouth partner.

He was bumbling because in the first episode he lost the instruction book to the suit.
Yes, the was the premise.

I remember that show very well.
It was always one of my favorites.

Willow Rosette
June 19th, 2008, 01:28 PM
Do you remember him stopping a train??

Gareth
June 19th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Vaguely.
It's been so long since I've seen any of those episodes.

Willow Rosette
June 19th, 2008, 03:18 PM
Vaguely.
It's been so long since I've seen any of those episodes.

:lol: But at least you remember something. I hate those memories I cant quite pinpoint.

I think for sure when I have the money Im going to get it on DVD and actually see if it was as wonderfull as I remember.

Jolixte
June 19th, 2008, 04:30 PM
Oh god. Greatest American Hero? I remember that show, but only because my father wrote for it. It was horrible. :lol:

Thunder
June 19th, 2008, 08:03 PM
Vaguely.
It's been so long since I've seen any of those episodes.I can tell you all you need to know... in every episode Connie looked great!

Let me know when I can help again.:weirdsmil

Willow Rosette
June 19th, 2008, 08:49 PM
I can tell you all you need to know... in every episode Connie looked great!

:lol: Thanks Thunder :weirdsmil