PDA

View Full Version : Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat

aluokaloo
June 19th, 2008, 08:19 PM
Who were the players your loved to fight with?
Who were the players you hated to fight against?

Mortal Kombat Favorites
Sub-Zero
Scorpio
Sonya
Raiden

Mortal Kombat Least Favorites
Raiden
Prince Goro
Jade
Johnny Cage
Lu Kang

Street Fighter Favs
Chun Li
Ryuu
Guile
Vega
Cammy
Street Fighter Least Favs
Sagat
Dalsam
Balrog
Blanka
M Bisom

Laisrean
June 19th, 2008, 08:34 PM
Well, the ones I thought were coolest weren't necessarily the ones I was best with. :smile:

It's been at least 10 years since I've played either game, though. Killer Instinct was also an awesome game from around the same time. I really wish my SNES cartridge for it hadn't been stolen. :(

SilverClaw
June 20th, 2008, 02:57 AM
Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat

Street Fighter - Chun LI which I finished the one game with . I also liked Vega and Ken.

For MK favorite Lui Kang- finished MK 1 with him Sonya,Scorpion, Sub Zero, Kung Lao, Raiden, Kitana, Mileena Jax....Shang Tsung. etc

Who were the players you hated to fight against? For street fighter I the ones I found more challenging was Blanka and M Bison

For MK I say Goro was annoying .Shang Tsung

There is a new Street Fighter Game coming out and I do look forward to seeing the changes and as for the MK I was hoping to get the most recent game but now have to wait.

CoolJ
June 20th, 2008, 07:55 AM
Hmmm.. I think I usually played as sub-zero or reptile if he was availabe, just because I liked their outfits :lol:

In Street Fighter I usually played as Ryu or Zangeif.

Hmmm.. my least favorite to fight against...

For MK I say Goro was annoying .Shang Tsung

Likewise, They were so annoying. Though as far as playing against people, I hated Scorpion and Sub-Zero because they were so damn cheap... *GET OVER HERE* .. *uppercut*.. repeat.

In Street Fighter I think I hated Dhalsim because he could reach across the screen.......... it's really been forever since I've played either game though.

aluokaloo
June 20th, 2008, 10:46 AM
Hmmm.. I think I usually played as sub-zero or reptile if he was availabe, just because I liked their outfits :lol:

In Street Fighter I usually played as Ryu or Zangeif.

Hmmm.. my least favorite to fight against...

Likewise, They were so annoying. Though as far as playing against people, I hated Scorpion and Sub-Zero because they were so damn cheap... *GET OVER HERE* .. *uppercut*.. repeat.

In Street Fighter I think I hated Dhalsim because he could reach across the screen.......... it's really been forever since I've played either game though.

Hahahaha! That's exactly why I hated playing Dhalsim!

SilverClaw
June 20th, 2008, 12:52 PM
I knew was forgetting someone ! I also forgot to add to my favorites Honda ..

Raxeph
December 19th, 2008, 09:25 AM

Street Fighter: Dhalsim (because of his stretchy arms!) and Chun Li (I thought she was neat, and her kicking flurry was easy to pull off).

Mortal Kombat: Sub-Zero (I had a great fondness for freezing things) and Sonya (easy for me to use her energy ring blasts). They were both pretty neat.

Who were the players you hated to fight against?

Street Fighter: M.Bison (he's the boss for a reason, he's damn good).

Mortal Kombat: Shao Kahn (he's able to preempt you TOO well with all his attacks, and he laughs at you) and Goro/Kintaro/Motaro (two are four-armed Shokan, one is a Centaurian, and all three are tough right-hand men to the final bosses).

Glowingsun
December 19th, 2008, 01:02 PM
I haven't played street fighter since I was a kid. I loved playing with
Chun-Li. She would occassionally do this neat upside down helicopter spin kick.
Mortal kombat wasn't a real fav. with me. But I thought that yoga guy was awsome. I also liked to play Sonia.

My fav. fighting game right now is the Tekken's. series. Even though it's hard as a hell and I end up with blistered thumbs from going nuts on the controller.
For Tekken I like playing Christie, the capoeira fighter.

W.C. Avery
December 30th, 2008, 06:49 PM
My fav's were:

Streetfighter

Dhalsim (I am almost unbeatable as him)
Ryu
Ken

MK

Raiden
Scorpion
Sub Zero

I hated playing against: