PDA

View Full Version : New here and would like to join...

rosemoonwater
June 20th, 2008, 09:26 PM
in the discussions!
You can call me Rose on the site. I'm new to this spiritual path, I've been studying it for over a year, but actually dedicated myself to seriously follow in the past few months. And I'm still learning and studying new things every day.
I was raised a Methodist all my life and attend a pretty open Methodist church for my conservative area of the country. But I've found myself dissatisfied for sometime with alot of the strict Christian doctrines and beliefs, that the "church" is right and everything else is wrong! Especially the patriachal idealism of God being only a 'he'. I loved the idea of a God and Goddess when I first began my research and knew this was a path for me to explore. I've also developed a deep interest in herbs and holistic medicine, as well as yoga, meditation, rituals, energy, tarot and a new appreciation and connection with our Mother Earth.
I wouldn't say I'm just a Christian Witch, but that is part of what I'm starting to follow. I also consider myself part Pagan, part Gnostic and even some Celtic b/c of a deep connection to my ancestry in Scotland and England.
I look forward to meeting and chatting with others here!
Blessed be.

Cloaked Raven
June 21st, 2008, 10:15 AM
Hi Rose! :wave: Welcome to the Christian forum in MW! :welcome:

I'm still relatively new here myself but I have met so many wonderful people in all of the forums here. I know you're going to meet a lot of great people and be making friends in no time. MW is a great place to be!

I wish you a long, healthy life. May your valleys of sorrow be few and your mountains of joy be plentiful.

zionwood
June 23rd, 2008, 02:50 PM
welcome, Rose!

LadyCelt
June 24th, 2008, 01:00 PM
Hello and welcome :)

LacyRoze
June 24th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Welcome aboard Rose!!

Caitlin.ann
June 24th, 2008, 01:45 PM
Welcome to Mystic Wicks. :)

Evinmeer
July 30th, 2008, 10:07 PM
Well met and welcome!

Pneumatikos
July 31st, 2008, 05:08 AM
:boing:

I am glad I finally found seekers like myself. I am a christian. but so much of the church is lifeless. I even attended a Bible College. They WERE STUMBLING EVEN MORE THAN MOST. I look forward to learning more as I go

David19
July 31st, 2008, 11:49 AM
I must have missed this post before, but, :welcome: to MW, I hope you like it here, and find what you want :).

David19
July 31st, 2008, 11:50 AM
:boing:

I am glad I finally found seekers like myself. I am a christian. but so much of the church is lifeless. I even attended a Bible College. They WERE STUMBLING EVEN MORE THAN MOST. I look forward to learning more as I go

Also, :welcome: to MW, I hope you find what you want, and everyone on MW is friendly, so I'm sure you'll love it here :).

mayu
July 31st, 2008, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the arabic paths hope you find what you need.:hahugh:

editted, sorry christian paths. not with it tonight.

David19
August 1st, 2008, 09:36 PM
Welcome to the arabic paths hope you find what you need.:hahugh:

editted, sorry christian paths. not with it tonight.

I was going to say, have the admins renamed the Christian Witchcraft forum? ;)!.