PDA

View Full Version : pregnant for 12 months

BearDancing
June 23rd, 2008, 09:18 PM
Has anyone ever had a feeling that the origins/whole process of conception is a 12 month period not 9...the 9 months is the physical pregnancy....the 3 months before is spiritual....

My spiritual path has been very...what are the words....learned through my own experiences more so than through group experience and sharing/books/etc.....things just happen to me....and they are very real for me...I do not try to define them or find an explanation from others...it is very interesting to share as I am just learning to...I just have not had very much experience in sharing with others...anyway

I have no experience with this concept( yet it seems so real for me and I find it interesting that I would even think of this if it did not have some relavance)....I have ask a couple of people if they ever heard of this or even concieved that it is a possiblity...to no avail....there are many bright minds in this forum so I thought I might throw my deep feelings and thoughts out there so I might be able to learn from some of your expeerriences...

If any are interested I will share my feelings on the 3 months spiritual/experience/pregnancy ( the 3 months before physical conception) and i welcome any feelings of others on this subject

another weird ?

~Elise~
June 23rd, 2008, 10:13 PM
Bite your tongue, woman...9 months was MORE than long enough. LOL

JMO, however!

Elise

RainInanna
June 23rd, 2008, 10:19 PM
May I suggest the extra 3 months for folic acid and if possible prenatal supplements, along with breaking bad habits and getting lots of nutritious food and exercise in there? It would be wise often to take the preparation in advance, IMHO.

WokeUpDead
June 23rd, 2008, 10:46 PM
3 months before? Pregnancy can happen whether it's expected or not. 3 months after would make much more sense. You know, the whole adjusting to baby thing.

RainInanna
June 23rd, 2008, 10:52 PM
There are many who call those first few months of the baby's life the fourth trimester.

BearDancing
June 23rd, 2008, 11:31 PM
I am amazed that U have had this feeling tooooo and I am greatfull to share with U...my feelings are that this is the time that we choose our parents.....as long as we stay within our karmic parameters for "the life time" we are free to choose..time, place, parents, gender... everything...it is like the spirit/soul has chosen U and is aware that U will set up the parameter for their karmic learning...even if it is abortion....I believe the spirit/soul is on a soul level connection with U.. 3 months before the actual physical conception

When I was younger I felt I was not sure that I wanted to have children...was married for 5 yrs and it just was not that important to me...then ALL OF A SUDDEN I had to get pregnant....I was not sure why I had such an urgent feeling and it was urgent....even told my hubby if U do not want children I would find someone to get me pregnant.....I did get pregnant that month and I knew the day that I had concieved....while thinking of names for my sweet.....I had picked out a few...then about 1 week before I had my daughter the name was to be Amy...it was like I had no choice that my unborn child had chosen her own name....I could have gone against the feelings (as Amy was nowhere near my choice) yet I listened to my inner feellings...

how about U...what are your feelings

actually I have never voiced or wrote about these feellings before and the more I share the more that come to me...neat

I find this interesting toooo.... You see, while you carry the child in your womb, the proximity of your energy fields gives you a unique opportunity to help your child resolve psychological issues that might have burdened it for lifetimes. Many women are so sensitive that they feel such issues during their pregnancy. An outer aspects of this can be cravings for certain foods that are truly cravings that come from the soul of the child. Yet at deeper levels, a woman might also sense psychological issues that she has never noticed in herself before. The reason is that these issues are not her issues but those of the soul of her incoming child. Yet because the woman senses these issues, she can help her child greatly if she works on resolving them as if they were her own.

Because of the woman’s greater maturity and because she is not as attached to these issues as the soul of the child, she can resolve such issues while the child is still unborn. This will allow the child to grow up without being burdened by these issues. If the issues are not resolved, the child probably will not be able to deal with them until adulthood, and by then the issues might have been reinforced by various experiences and have become so solidified that they are much harder to resolve. Incidentally, there is a real need for sensitive therapists to develop an entirely new branch of prenatal therapy. This could also help women have an easier pregnancy.

Interesting to be able to help your child with its karma before they are actually born...for the super sensitive woman...who would know "the" issue is karmic for the unborn child and not part of her own path....

BearDancing
June 23rd, 2008, 11:35 PM
"bite my tongue....9 months is enough" definately got a chuckle out of that one....

Sage
June 24th, 2008, 07:42 AM
Very interesting thougths!

then ALL OF A SUDDEN I had to get pregnant

I can relate to that so well. I knew I didn't want kids ever in my life, but during the 2nd year of marriage that urge came along. I can feel it again these days (even more intense than before), but for the life of me I can't understand why. I have just chalked it up to being female and those parts are just doing their thang.

I was actually hoping to get some type of feelings or the like from my son while I was pregnant. The only thing I got was an intense craving for strawberries (he eats them all the time now), that he was male, and he was very laid back and calm. All so far have turned out to be right on.

And Elise I agree, 9 1/2 months are more then enough..... yeah a late one that didn't want to come out :T
Sage

BearDancing
June 24th, 2008, 08:59 AM
Nice to meet U Sage.....too cool when I had my first daughter...I too craved strawberries...Amy loves them now and she is a very calm child also....

I wish I had the experieince and knowledge then that I do now because my pregnancies would definately be different....I would be soo soo much more aware....

As I write this it just came to me that maybe I could coach woman who are interested in experiencing a whole different concept with their unborn child..that is what I love about sharing the energy get to flow in a totally new direction (different than doing/being alone in your experiences and feelings....

eponabri
June 24th, 2008, 09:01 PM
I'm new to this forum and it's been a long time since I've been pregnant. My oldest just turned 27. But I have to agree with this... I remember being pregnant 6 times, and although I didn't deliver 6 babies, each one of those pregnancies was very spiritual... before, during and after.

AliceJ
July 8th, 2008, 04:16 PM
I too have had this experiance with both my pregnancies. I thought it was from my being an empath and as it turned out both my children are empaths too. You may be onto something here. Coaching empathic parents before and after baby is born is a good idea. It could be espically confusing when the mother is not empathic but the baby is and suddenly the mother has all these emotions and does not know where they are comming from or how to deal with it. Not just hormones mind you.
Good luck with this,
Alice

ladyaset
July 10th, 2008, 12:40 AM
I have to say that with my first son, there were things that were set in motion before he was conceived. His name for example, my ex and had decided on a name before my son was even conceived (one of those - if it happens..) and we told no one. My best friend had dreamt of the his name and told me the next day. There was many sync type things with him.

My middle son came along with my now husband (ex long gone), and I really didn't know, but when my husband and I got together, he was fine with my son, but didn't want anymore children. He was set up for a vesectomy and we found out I was pregnant LOL! He never did go to that appointment......

Along came my daughter! LOL! With her though I wanted another child (there is 5 years between all my kids in order) and it wasn't happening. Then one night I just KNEW. I really felt I was given the choice. If we did our thing, I would conceive. Of course it happened and here she is!

All my children I really bonded with but all were rough pregnancies. I can't have anymore now and that's hard, but I think plans were in action before all of their conceptions.

Heather

ErinTheWitch
August 6th, 2008, 12:37 AM
When I was younger I felt I was not sure that I wanted to have children...was married for 5 yrs and it just was not that important to me...then ALL OF A SUDDEN I had to get pregnant....I was not sure why I had such an urgent feeling and it was urgent....

That was almost what it was like with me. One day my husband who was my fiance at the time was over at his brother's and we were playing with our niece Tegan who was almost a year. I told Rick "I want one." And after that I'm convinced it was just set. I even convenced my self that for the month of September not to start the pill again cause I was told by my doctor I would have to go on drugs to concieve and also some wierd thing of wanting to time it right so I wouldn't have my period on my honeymoon in October. but that very month I got pregnant. I had a similar thing happen with the name too her name was originally going to be Victoria Dacia but one day it was like no her name is Nola Rose and it stuck. So now Nola is a sweet 2 months.

Clair de la Lune
August 6th, 2008, 02:32 AM
I remember being in the womb and a little with being born. In the womb I remember hearing my Mom's voice kind of like when someone is speaking to you when you are laying in the bottom of the bathtub. I could hear thumps and bumps and a muffled voice and noises and other muffled voices, but the predominant one I could hear all the time that comforted me or jarred me awake was hers though I could not make out the words. I could hear Dad's too though not as often and only when he was close by. There were whooshing noises constantly and rythmically. All I really remember was feeling a really warm soothing liquid warmth all around that I have never been able to duplicate and feeling safe without care and being totally comfortable. I wanted to be there forever.

Then I remember feeling stressed and cramped and a feeling that I could no longer stay there although I wanted to. Then I heard weird sounds and voices and was suddenly cold and wet and wanted to go back to where I came from! I hated being where I was I was so uncomfortable and was upset by my new place (the outside world). I was feeling things I never felt before and had been taken from the comfort I had known until then and really didn't like it, and was letting them know. Now the closest thing I can get is a hot tub, a warm shower, a warm soak in the tub, or crawling into bed with the covers on up to my neck, and nothing compares--trust me! Nothing is like being in the womb as an innocent baby with no cares and having that fluid of comfort and warmth wash over all of you knowing all your needs are taken care of and you are loved.:smile: