PDA

View Full Version : Diablo 3 is now official

memnoch
June 28th, 2008, 08:56 PM
Check out diablo3.com

They are keeping the same format with the single player and battlenet options. Some cool changes include class specific quests and more character customization.

Trapani
July 30th, 2008, 01:11 PM
http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

I was just wondering about this the other day. I played the first two 24/7 for months I found them so addictive.

Caitlin.ann
July 30th, 2008, 01:14 PM
YAY! I can't wait! :)

Prende
July 31st, 2008, 05:39 PM
Man, I still remember staying up all night and all morning watching the live feeds with my brother. And how extremely sucky that was. (Hey, we have audio! No, now we have video and no audio...hey, now we have a blank screen!) We missed the actual announcement of it, and found out through irc/xfire chats.

I'm really excited about Diablo III. For weeks after the announcement and all of the panels and the videos on the site, my MSN name was, "Diablo 3! Diablo III! Diablo THREEEEEE!!"

What can I say, it's exciting! I'm seriously looking forward to knocking down entire walls (HOW COOL WAS THAT?) and having that pretty awesome looking Witch Doctor character. And I'll admit that getting to choose my gender is going to be a welcome change. :thumbsup:

Of course, the best part of the announcement was learning that it wouldn't be an MMO, which means their Next-Gen MMO will probably be a StarCraft one. Which is what I was really waiting to hear. Diablo III being awesome was like icing on the cake.

Against The Tide
July 31st, 2008, 05:56 PM
DO WANT (if only my PC would run it).

Nicholas
November 11th, 2008, 07:47 PM
Just for those who haven't been keeping up to date on the D3 scene

3 character classes have been released:

Barbarian

Witch Doctor

and

Wizard.

Silvertongue
November 21st, 2008, 01:40 PM
Just for those who haven't been keeping up to date on the D3 scene

3 character classes have been released:

Barbarian

Witch Doctor

and

Wizard.

I didn't play the Barbarian, but the Witch Doctor and Wizard are both very cool. The spell selection and option to "socket" them with an enhancement (reduced casting cost, more damage, etc.) are very nicely done....even if they did, only let the stones for socketing apply to the newly announced Wizard.

If you haven't checked out the gameplay videos, I highly recommend them, they give a good feel for all three classes.

They made some changes to the interface that were pretty nice..though I had a hard time using the scroll wheel to switch between two spells, it didn't seem "natural".