PDA

View Full Version : Get Well Soon Litha!

Selenia
May 7th, 2001, 09:15 PM
Soooo sorry to here you were ill :(
I wondered why everything was so quiet around here lately!
Hope you get better soon, please rest up.

Saturn entering the 6th house, huh?
Were there any aspects to the house with Virgo on the cusp?
Did you have a fever/Mars aspect?

I wonder what rules particular organs/illnesses?

Ataya
May 8th, 2001, 01:08 AM
I am not sure if this may answer part of your question but;

ARIES: face, brain, blood muscular system
TAURUS: mouth, throat, neck, vocal cords, thyroid
GEMINI: lungs, hands, arms, shoulders, nerves
CANCER: stomach, breasts, utuerus, fluids
LEO: heart, spleen
VIRGO: digestive tract, speicfically small intestine
LIBRA: kidneys, bladder, endocrine system
SCORPIO: reproductive system, colon, rectum
SAGITTARIUS: liver, pancreas, thighs, hips,
CAPRICORN: bones, joints, spine, knees, nails, teeth, gallbladder
AGUARIUS: ankles, calves, circulatory system
PISCES: feet, lymphatic system, duodenum

Litha, please correct me if I am a little off track here but I believe that if you know what sign your 6th house is ruled by, this may be an area of your health that could be challenging for you in your life.

Ataya

moonmagick4
May 8th, 2001, 07:35 AM
GET WELL SOON!!!!!

Litha
May 8th, 2001, 10:44 AM
Thanks to the well wishers,
yes I am feeling much better!
I took a weekend and slept more those two days than I have since 1992 :)

Selenia, following your aspect line of thought I'd then also have to check for aspects to Gemini's ruler Mercury.
Perhaps Mars aspecting Mercury, or something aspecting the 6th house cusp?

Ataya, my 6th house has Gemini on it's cusp and thank you for the corresponding list.

I'll also need to look at Saturn/Cap aspecting Mercury/Virgo aspecting Neptune/Pisces. I have a neuroma in my left foot which is becoming more painful and I do believe there may be 2 others as well. I am having a consult this friday with a surgeon to discuss possible removal.

Looking through my notes, I found this, credits to Jeanine Berry:

It's important to recognize that often we have little control
over the time of a surgery. It may be an emergency; even if it's not, hospitals have certain routines and doctors generally have a set schedule for when they will operate. So it is unlikely from the
start in this case that you will be able to set your surgery for the perfect time.
Here it's a "you gotta do what you gotta do" and trust that the universe will take care of you.

That said, there are certain things you should avoid if you can. I
think almost everyone knows you should avoid surgery on the full
moon; even doctors seem to be aware of this. The reason is that you will tend to bleed more when the moon is full. Try to have your surgery when the moon is increasing in light.

Don't have surgery when the moon is in the same sign it was in when you were born. You should also avoid surgery when the moon is in the sign ruling the body part that is being operated on. For instance, Aries rules the head, so no brain surgery when the moon is in Aries!

Also, avoid surgery when the moon is void of course. Because the moon is not making any aspects when it is void of course, many people feel spaced out at this time -- you don't want your surgeon to be one of them. In general you want the moon to be making good aspects. Also keep the sun, Saturn or Mars out of your 12th house at the time of the surgery.