PDA

View Full Version : Geometric Forms And Mental Topology For Fun And Interdimensional Travel

Shawn Blackwolf
June 30th, 2008, 03:23 PM
In my Tradition , and methodology of mgieck , I utilize
the Obri - Runic languages , to create geometric forms ,
such as the one called the "Sri Yantra" , in certain sects...

I know it to be constructed from a series of "Mann" runes ,
with a center "Daleth" letter , from the Obri language...

I build the structure mentally , or inscribe the figure on
the ground , or paper , depending on the extant of operation...

Then , as in the stacked "Fischer Donut Toys" , I stretch the
construct into a dimensional gateway...specifically , in this
instance , a tesseract...and enter , or pull something through...

Veve , from the Vodoun tradition , or other Yantras , from
eastern traditions , may also be utilized this way...

Two dimensional representations , morphed into three , or
more dimensions , in retual...for various purposes...

Another method of mgieckal practice , is to study the topological
properties of an existing object , or one created in the imagination ,
and , in one's mind , play with the possibilities...

One may also interact with the different fields of energy , accessed
and generated by these forms...it is a most fruitful exercise...

Who among you , has practiced , is currently practicing , or has
become adept in these methodologies ?

Even inscribing four pentagrams upon the astral field , then bending
them around you , as a temporal order spheric domain , would qualify...

Or...writing mgieckal language in the astral / etheric field , and
making it more than two dimensional , including a rotational
movement...

The Grand Architect has a need to know your secrets...

Responses ?

Solya
July 1st, 2008, 08:13 AM
Mmm, this is a fascinating subject. I am always one for experiments and usually conduct rituals in my mind or with my energetic system as it relates to the energetic systems of the world around me.

One thing in your post reminded me of the time when I used to shield myself using runes. I would form them clearly in my mind and then 'mold' the energy within and around me to fit the shape, corresponding sound and purpose of the rune. Sometimes I used two or three of them at once in order to form some kind of moving shield that rotated around me. I can't really describe how I did it for the most part, but I recall I was more able to focus myself on things and felt safer when I did so.

Another thing I recall is something that happens to me when I slip into a trance-like state. In that state, I frequently paint things or write specific symbols or words which I cannot reproduce in a clear-minded state. Most of the paintings I made in recent years were made during one of these phases. During such a phase I can no longer speak and it takes a while for me to hear something somebody else is telling me. I'm almost literally 'off into another world' at that point where everything is purely conducted through energy alone. I have built up wards, healed other people, healed myself, recalled fragments of Otherworld etc. through bringing myself into this state. I know what I'm doing at such a point and can 'induce' the phase in myself with ease nowadays, but the workings are no longer purely physical. I work in the dimensions of this Earth but use other dimensions in order to achieve the results I get from it. I can sense the colours of a painting flow right through my energy field and the symbols/words seem to light up in my energy field shortly before I put them into a 3D-thing.

Not sure if this was what you were getting at, but that is what your post made me think and write about...

Shawn Blackwolf
July 1st, 2008, 06:50 PM
Very Nice , Solya...

Especially loved your runic shielding , as this is a methodology I utilize as well...simiar to a kris shield , as in "Dune"...

I also understand , and have experienced the "in between" state ,
and the colors , symbols , shapes , and many dimensions of the Otherworld...

It is when they go from a two , to more dimensional , that I am
focusing on...so thank you for your post...:thumbsup:

And the energy field interface , in your post , as I have experienced
it, would be the etheric body...would you agree ?

Solya
July 2nd, 2008, 09:33 AM
Yes, I wholeheartedly agree. I think it's so much fun to work within the dimensional aspects of things like these. :smile: It also reminds me very strongly of people who think in images and not in words. They translate those images into the waking 3D-world in ways that are totally innovating and beautiful. Like with the thing you just said about Dune... I totally see the shield you mean in front of me right now because I've imagined it and can recall it from memory... don't know where I'm getting at with this post, but the subject is fascinating...

Alcavalonde
September 8th, 2008, 01:14 AM
(Not exactly related to the subject so feel free to move and/or edit as you like)

I have been studying and trying to improve my control over the runes (mostly for protection, sometimes to assist other spells) for a long time and finally found out that designing my own runes are the best way to control them. It works best only if it makes more sense to you. This is rather a deeper subject but let me explain in short sentences.

Believers pray. And this works if they believe in what they pray and it will work. They say this is about the strength of belief but I say that this is all about trying. Magic is stronger than prayer, because it has more elements directed to your physical and mental senses. You burn incenses, touch metals, use herbs, see symbols, believe, speak, hear, concentrate; so you use almost your every part of existence to make things happen. As long as you do not lose control over the spell and don't lose concentration, the more elements you use, the stronger the spell will be. It is a hard thing to achieve, so our mentors advice us to keep spells simple. In addition to that, the more complex the elements are, the more likely that the spell will achieve too. It is all about the power of mankind, and its ability to manipulate reality. This is what I believe.

So, about the runes. I found out in my experiments that if you use more detailed use of them, they are more likely to succeed. For example, I do not use pre-made runes for my spells. I have empty little wood tablets which I draw on while casting the spells. It is more effective, because I put an effort doing it. If I draw the rune in two dimensions, it is effective. If I use one more dimension (time) and draw the rune in a specified period of time (6 seconds for example, if 6 makes you feel alright when using that rune), it is more effective. If I draw on all sides of a cubic wood and use 6 seconds for each side, and do not lose my concentration while controlling other elements of the spell too, it is a huge success. It is all about your control over your mind and body, dedicating yourself to it, and believing.

I'm looking forward to your responses relating my methods.

Xentor
September 9th, 2008, 04:35 PM

movement...

Responses ?

1. I'm a very visual thinker. I use visualisation in everything I do. Reiki healers use visualisation. Ceremonial Magicians use visualisation. Fine-arts artists, choreographers, designers, hair dressers, they all use visualisation. So do good book authors, animators, and movie directors. Not all of them do it astrally... most of them will do it in their mind's eye. The effect is the same.

It must be something new and modern. I'm sure no-one before you has done this ever before. You must be special.

2. What grand architect?

Shawn Blackwolf
September 17th, 2008, 02:08 PM
1. I'm a very visual thinker. I use visualisation in everything I do. Reiki healers use visualisation. Ceremonial Magicians use visualisation. Fine-arts artists, choreographers, designers, hair dressers, they all use visualisation. So do good book authors, animators, and movie directors. Not all of them do it astrally... most of them will do it in their mind's eye. The effect is the same.

It must be something new and modern. I'm sure no-one before you has done this ever before. You must be special.

2. What grand architect?

Ah , Xentor...of course you would answer this way...

No one said I was special...but I was attempting to stimulate
conversation regarding various methods , especially regarding
applications in the aforementioned topics ;

Ie : Geometric Forms And Mental Topology (http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?p=3685606#post3685606)
For Fun And Interdimensional Travel ...

Care to expand on your methodologies ?

Oh...yes...The Grand Architect reference is a joke , as I am
pretty sure you know...if not...please reference Masonic tradition...:lol:

Shawn Blackwolf
September 17th, 2008, 02:20 PM
(Not exactly related to the subject so feel free to move and/or edit as you like)

I have been studying and trying to improve my control over the runes (mostly for protection, sometimes to assist other spells) for a long time and finally found out that designing my own runes are the best way to control them. It works best only if it makes more sense to you. This is rather a deeper subject but let me explain in short sentences.

Believers pray. And this works if they believe in what they pray and it will work. They say this is about the strength of belief but I say that this is all about trying. Magic is stronger than prayer, because it has more elements directed to your physical and mental senses. You burn incenses, touch metals, use herbs, see symbols, believe, speak, hear, concentrate; so you use almost your every part of existence to make things happen. As long as you do not lose control over the spell and don't lose concentration, the more elements you use, the stronger the spell will be. It is a hard thing to achieve, so our mentors advice us to keep spells simple. In addition to that, the more complex the elements are, the more likely that the spell will achieve too. It is all about the power of mankind, and its ability to manipulate reality. This is what I believe.

So, about the runes. I found out in my experiments that if you use more detailed use of them, they are more likely to succeed. For example, I do not use pre-made runes for my spells. I have empty little wood tablets which I draw on while casting the spells. It is more effective, because I put an effort doing it. If I draw the rune in two dimensions, it is effective. If I use one more dimension (time) and draw the rune in a specified period of time (6 seconds for example, if 6 makes you feel alright when using that rune), it is more effective. If I draw on all sides of a cubic wood and use 6 seconds for each side, and do not lose my concentration while controlling other elements of the spell too, it is a huge success. It is all about your control over your mind and body, dedicating yourself to it, and believing.

I'm looking forward to your responses relating my methods.

Alcovalonde :

Interesting post...I would , however , posit "time" , or , as I
view it , the gravity / drag force , as the fourth , rather than
third , dimension...

The highlighted part above , I can appreciate greatly...

Building geometries , with a set time as a factor in a spell ,
or chanting for a specified timeframe ths sonics for the
symbols you are utilizing , can have some very interesting
effects...try chanting a sonic for a rune , while holding it
in your mind , for an hour...

Or bind rune sonics , while weaving them together...

Have you ever built a Portal , using runes ?

Pillars , or Gates ?

What of other magickal languages ?

Just asking...:thumbsup:

Xentor
September 17th, 2008, 05:24 PM
Ah , Xentor...of course you would answer this way...
Always happy to oblige!

No one said I was special...
Excellent. Self-knowledge is the start of all knowledge.

but I was attempting to stimulate conversation regarding various methods , especially regarding applications in the aforementioned topics ;

Ie : Geometric Forms And Mental Topology For Fun And Interdimensional Travel ...

Care to expand on your methodologies ?
I'll get back to you on that... I doubt I'll have much time before Sunday, though.

Oh...yes...The Grand Architect reference is a joke , as I am
pretty sure you know...if not...please reference Masonic tradition...
I thought you were refering to that one... which is why I was asking: the Faery Tradition (I do hope I spelled that correctly) isn't Masonic, is it?

Shawn Blackwolf
September 17th, 2008, 06:09 PM
I thought you were refering to that one... which is why I was asking: the Faery Tradition (I do hope I spelled that correctly) isn't Masonic, is it?

Thanks for the obliging !

Looking forward to your answers...

And...yes , there are most definite overlaps between the Faery
Tradition I teach...( you were correct in your spelling , thank you )...and the Masonic Pillars , as I have demonstrated to our
co - member , Xander 67...

As I have stated many times , previously , on various threads ,
and in my class...one Tradition , split into many branches...

Same trunk , same roots...many seeds...:uhhuhuh:...:thumbsup:...:hahugh:

skilly-nilly
September 18th, 2008, 12:17 AM
Faery Mgieck; same trunk , same roots...many seeds:

Look out--- he's heading for an Interdimensional Portal!

Shawn Blackwolf
September 18th, 2008, 12:12 PM
Faery Mgieck; same trunk , same roots...many seeds:

Look out--- he's heading for an Interdimensional Portal!

...:lol:...:thumbsup:...:boing:...:uhhuhuh:...:hahugh:...

Alcavalonde
September 22nd, 2008, 02:57 PM
Alcovalonde :

Interesting post...I would , however , posit "time" , or , as I
view it , the gravity / drag force , as the fourth , rather than
third , dimension...

The highlighted part above , I can appreciate greatly...

Building geometries , with a set time as a factor in a spell ,
or chanting for a specified timeframe ths sonics for the
symbols you are utilizing , can have some very interesting
effects...try chanting a sonic for a rune , while holding it
in your mind , for an hour...

Or bind rune sonics , while weaving them together...

Have you ever built a Portal , using runes ?

Pillars , or Gates ?

What of other magickal languages ?

Just asking...:thumbsup:

:uhhuhuh: That will surely be an interesting challenge for me. But you know, the more time you spend, the more challenging it gets, the more dedicated you are and the more likely the spell will succeed, or last longer.

As portal, if you mean one used for calling spirits to help your cause, I do not use them. For now, at least. It is a matter of belief. I believe that those spirits are the reflections of human conscience; either yours or others who are related with you, the place you are casting the spell, or the ones that will be affected by the spell. You know human mind can be really dark, and the power of belief makes change. As long as I don't feel enough in control, I will never include such powers of others whose intentions are unguessable.

I used my runes on magic circles, my storage spaces, my front door, my backpacks, items and so on. You must have guessed by now, magick for me is all about my control over my thoughts, my mind, my body, my concentration and my belief. So as for other magical languages, if they don't make sense to me, I don't have control over them, so I do not use them. This is like something I really don't understand in my own country. I'm living in Turkey, and it's all Muslims here. They speak Turkish, and do not understand Arabic, but the pray in Arabic and do not understand what they really are praying for.

Shawn Blackwolf
September 22nd, 2008, 03:18 PM
I used my runes on magic circles, my storage spaces, my front door, my backpacks, items and so on. You must have guessed by now, magick for me is all about my control over my thoughts, my mind, my body, my concentration and my belief. So as for other magical languages, if they don't make sense to me, I don't have control over them, so I do not use them. This is like something I really don't understand in my own country. I'm living in Turkey, and it's all Muslims here. They speak Turkish, and do not understand Arabic, but the pray in Arabic and do not understand what they really are praying for.

Understood , and agreed...I have never been able to utilize any
magical / magickal language , without knowledge aforehand ,
of its meaning(s) , and potential for moving energy...

As far as the dark recesses of the mind , and the power of
shape and language , I believe in making the "invisible" ,
the "visible" , to identify , and work with it...

I also find the dual sided coin of respect / control , a most
interesting one , especially standing it on it's edge...:lol:

Thanks for your answers...:thumbsup:

Spectral_Harlequin
November 28th, 2008, 01:59 PM
I'm sorry for posting in a thread meant for the experienced. Some of this stuff coincides with what's fascinating me at this time in my life. I found a book...well...volume 2 of a short series, I guess you could call it... It was used so I got it for very cheap. As with everything else, I take it with a grain of salt, yet avoid being too skeptical as to alienate myself from various possibilities and opportunities. It is called "The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life" I don't consider it too secret, otherwise such a thing wouldn't be published.

Anyway, a lot of it has to do with meditation based on geometrical shapes. According to the author, *he uses a lot of what I would call "Christian" words* there is a thing called "Christ Consciousness." ....and that everyone is surrounded by a Mer Ka Ba tetrahedron (he puts spaces between the syllables for some reason), and within it are countless patterns and circles or something like that. It's hard for me to remember something I briefly read a month ago. I guess it's like Sacred Geometry, a concept I have yet to fully understand...

What about magic squares? Because every letter has a numerical value (right? correct me if I'm wrong please...) couldn't you convert letters to fit into a particular magic square? ..and...can magic squares be three-dimensional? I can't remember...

Edit: I haven't had sleep yet, so I just had a "duh" moment. Of course squares are three-dimensional... I just don't know about magic squares, since the ones I've seen are usually portrayed in two-dimensional form.
~ S.A.

Shawn Blackwolf
November 29th, 2008, 12:01 AM
What about magic squares? Because every letter has a numerical value (right? correct me if I'm wrong please...) couldn't you convert letters to fit into a particular magic square? ..and...can magic squares be three-dimensional? I can't remember...

Edit: I haven't had sleep yet, so I just had a "duh" moment. Of course squares are three-dimensional... I just don't know about magic squares, since the ones I've seen are usually portrayed in two-dimensional form.
~ S.A.

Three Dimensional Mgieck Number Square :
Hyperspace Coordinate System...

According to our Tradition...:uhhuhuh:

Spectral Harlequin : if you care to...go to Faery Tradition Class
Threads , in COT...

Look for Class Study Sheets thread...download PDF file...

Page 1 , should be Obri / Runic comparison ...

Please go down columns , to the 16th level...look at the two
symbols , in the Obri / Runic comparison...

One looks like a circle , one a six spoke wheel...put the spokes
in the circle...see the base form , for the "Seed Of Life" ?

We have long known of the Tradition...it was a symbol for
the two architectual languages of creation...by our Tradition's
viewpoint...:bigredgri

Spectral_Harlequin
November 29th, 2008, 03:16 PM
Three Dimensional Mgieck Number Square :
Hyperspace Coordinate System...

According to our Tradition...:uhhuhuh:

Spectral Harlequin : if you care to...go to Faery Tradition Class
Threads , in COT...

Look for Class Study Sheets thread...download PDF file...

Page 1 , should be Obri / Runic comparison ...

Please go down columns , to the 16th level...look at the two
symbols , in the Obri / Runic comparison...

One looks like a circle , one a six spoke wheel...put the spokes
in the circle...see the base form , for the "Seed Of Life" ?

We have long known of the Tradition...it was a symbol for
the two architectual languages of creation...by our Tradition's
viewpoint...:bigredgri

Okie-dokie, smokey! I have, in the past, sort of skimmed through those threads. Very fascinating stuff...

Edit: I've looked for it again, and for some reason I can't find it... : c Waiiit...Wait for it....yeahajf ifjdfdf ... I found it.

~ S.A.

lavenderdawn
November 29th, 2008, 10:07 PM
I have built astral temples, pillars and gates but did not use the methods you describe. I'm not much on higher math and sacred geometry is not a field I've studied but I understand the basic concept.

I use visualization while in deep trance, if a symbol seems to want to become part of the design and it feels right I'll include it. It's very difficult to put into words the actual process.'Visualization' seems far too pat an answer but I've always found that these things are hard to communicate in normal written or spoken language.

Building in the astral along with others joined in circle is another way of working. My online ritual group built a heck of a cool one for us. I still visit it occasionally and reinforce it energetically from time to time. I've lost touch the group in RL but sometimes someone will show up or leave a message for the others at the temple.

It's very interesting to read how others work on the inner planes. Thank you for posting. More please!

brigidrose
January 17th, 2009, 03:35 PM

movement...

Responses ?

I used to use a Merkaba Meditaion, taught to me by a friend. I also just bought a merkaba crystal. Don't know why .......