PDA

View Full Version : Beading Patterns

Ryhla
September 9th, 2002, 10:40 PM
Does anyone know where I can get some pagan beading patterns. I had some links once, but my computer crashed...:ack: I lost a lot of stuff, including a lot of links in the favorites folder. Any help would be gladly accepted and apreciated.

Yvonne Belisle
September 9th, 2002, 10:51 PM
Can cross stitch patterns be used? One beed for one stitch?

Azure
September 9th, 2002, 11:05 PM
I'd be interested too - I'm just learning beading and having a blast with it!

Yvonne Belisle
September 9th, 2002, 11:30 PM
Well when glueing beads onto something I have been able to do that. You can also convert latchhook and embrodery patterns to cross stitch really easily. )

Ryhla
September 10th, 2002, 05:27 AM
Originally posted by Yvonne Thomas
Can cross stitch patterns be used? One beed for one stitch? I've used crossstitch patterns in the past for loom work. They do great for that. However it's been a long while since I've done loom work. I may be able to work them in a right angle weave as well with just a bit of coverting...although I haven't tried that yet. I generally do non-loomed work, particularly brick stitch. I did see site or 2, just before my computer crashed, patterns to make beaded pentacle earrings and runes. I would love to find the patterns again. In fact I had several sites with pagan crafts sites bookmarked. So really, any recomendations of pagan crafting sites would be great too.

MoonBlossom
August 18th, 2003, 09:52 PM
I saw your post and did come across a site with bead patterns, while looking for cross-stitch patterns.
http://sacredspiral.com/crafts/Pagan_Beadery/index.html
I am not sure how to make it clickable sorry :geez:

MoonBlossom

Ryhla
August 19th, 2003, 12:12 AM
Thanks for that link. I'm surprised at the amount of patterns if offers.

Shadowolff
September 1st, 2003, 12:04 PM
I saw your post and did come across a site with bead patterns, while looking for cross-stitch patterns.
http://sacredspiral.com/crafts/Pagan_Beadery/index.html
I am not sure how to make it clickable sorry :geez:

MoonBlossom
Thank you thank you! Your link has beadwork patterns for runes, two special interests of mine. Once I get unpacked and sort stuff I'll play with these. Yum.