PDA

View Full Version : empathic ?

BearDancing
July 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM
I am not sure where to post this but it is obviously something SENSITIVE...so here goes
Has anyone ever felt energies coming from a distant person in through an energy point close to the solar plexus but out about 8 inches....whenever I think of this person or try to connect (only after asking permission) I get this incredible, intense feelings coming in through this energy point...am turning red faced...they are very sexual..they started before I even met the person....I have asked spirit if I knew this person in a past life and the answer several times is NO...I am confused and would like to share with someone who has felt this before....empathic is feeling someone elses enegies is it not....what if that other person does not feel what I am feeling?

Gypsyballad
July 12th, 2008, 04:31 PM
Hello Fairespirit,

The only thing that I can think of is that this person is a very sexual, sensual person and he emits this type of energy more easily than any other energy that he might be feeling at that time. He might be very confident in his sexuality, or might even have a very high sex drive, and therefore is emitting this type of energy.

Those who have an empathic ability could very easily pick up on his energy.

Hope this helps!