PDA

View Full Version : Police: Man Calls 911 Over Incorrect Sandwich

Philosophia
August 4th, 2008, 10:06 PM
Police: Man Calls 911 Over Incorrect Sandwich

JACKSONVILLE, FL -- An unhappy Subway customer called 911 not once, but twice to complain to police that his sandwich was not made to his liking.

Reginald Peterson called the Jacksonville Sheriffs Office in hopes that police could have his sandwich made to his satisfaction.

From here (http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/topstories/news-article.aspx?storyid=115369&catid=15).

:lol:

Cake-eating_Moth
August 4th, 2008, 10:06 PM
*rolls eyes*

OMGosh......... seriously. Will none of these stupid retards EVER GROW UP?

PaganLibrarian
August 4th, 2008, 10:15 PM
Well, perhaps the subs will be better in jail...

Caitlin.ann
August 4th, 2008, 10:43 PM
Hehe!

Know Your Rights
August 4th, 2008, 10:44 PM
That is so stupid... it's funny.

GabrielWithoutWings
August 4th, 2008, 11:42 PM
I hope he dies in a fire.

WynterWynd
August 4th, 2008, 11:45 PM
Oh for crap sake.....

TheWomanMonster
August 5th, 2008, 12:37 AM
*sigh* what a waste of the 911 operator's time.

The man should have called his Mommy.

GabrielWithoutWings
August 5th, 2008, 02:30 AM

Indeed, but being a 911 dispatcher, I'll go one step further.

While this jack off was on the phone whining about his ****ing sandwich, some other person with a legitimate emergency might possibly be getting a ****ing busy signal because of this douchebag.

"I'm sorry little girl. I know that you were horseback riding and I know that you got thrown from the saddle. Yes, we know that your back may be broken and that your nervous system has most likely suffered irreparable damage, but... this guy's sandwich was made incorrectly, so you'll just have to wait."

Infinite Grey
August 5th, 2008, 02:50 AM
Welcome to the age of entitlement whores.

brymble
August 5th, 2008, 04:28 AM

Ouch. Having survived a fire, I'd say just being in a burning room is more than enough.

I'll agree he's a douchebag, though.

Aoibheal
August 5th, 2008, 09:19 AM
He should have known better then to go to Subway for a good sammich. Idiot.

Nitefalle
August 5th, 2008, 11:01 AM
Hey now, I enjoy Subway sammiches.

At least he got arrested, as it is illegal to use 911 for non-emergencies. Too bad the cops didn't use a sniper to take him down :hehehehe:

Caitlin.ann
August 5th, 2008, 12:25 PM
I don't understand why he didn't just complain to management.

SphinYote
August 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Quiznos is better, but Subway is all I can afford.

Now, Subway has started selling pizzas, and those aren't bad.

And the guy did complain at the counter....I don't know what form it took, but the results according to the article were that he was locked out f the building, after which point he called the police....

Caitlin.ann
August 5th, 2008, 12:58 PM
Ah..should have read the article then. Lol. He could have gone to corporate? What a wuss.

Nitefalle
August 5th, 2008, 01:32 PM
No, he was screaming at employees and other patrons alike, according to the article, and when he went outside to call the police, that is when he was locked out of the store due to his abusive attitude.

Trithemius
August 5th, 2008, 01:40 PM
:goodgrief

What is it about Florida that so much stupid shit happens there?

Against The Tide
August 5th, 2008, 02:07 PM
Man if I was incharge I'd have this guy in leg chains making subs for the hardworking 991 crews all day long as ironic punishment...

Aoibheal
August 5th, 2008, 02:47 PM
I've never had a sub I liked from Subway. Its all lettuce and no meat, if I wanted a salad I would have just made one instead of paying over 5$ for less then a dollars worth of lettuce stuffed into a roll.

Nitefalle
August 6th, 2008, 10:40 AM
:goodgrief

What is it about Florida that so much stupid shit happens there?

Probably all the New Yorkers and New Jersians that live there?

*laughs and hides*

Gareth
August 6th, 2008, 10:49 AM
What is really funny is he not only called 911 but he called back to ask why the police didn't show up!! :lol: :geez:

What a dumbass!!

I bet he was shocked that he got arrested for doing this as well.
I'm wondering if he requested a lawyer thinking that the charges would be dropped!

Maybe he should have called Jared! :hehehehe:

WitchJezebel
August 6th, 2008, 11:46 AM
Probably all the New Yorkers and New Jersians that live there?

*laughs and hides*

OUCH!! :lol:

Djiril
August 6th, 2008, 02:36 PM
I think this man probably has some kind of mental illness.

Against The Tide
August 6th, 2008, 03:23 PM

No no just an eejit :)

brymble
August 6th, 2008, 03:51 PM

I agree. Sadly, there were times when my dad was off his meds that I could have seen him doing something like this. :(

David19
August 7th, 2008, 03:50 PM

While this jack off was on the phone whining about his huging sandwich, some other person with a legitimate emergency might possibly be getting a huging busy signal because of this douchebag.

"I'm sorry little girl. I know that you were horseback riding and I know that you got thrown from the saddle. Yes, we know that your back may be broken and that your nervous system has most likely suffered irreparable damage, but... this guy's sandwich was made incorrectly, so you'll just have to wait."

QFTM, he wasted time, and, probably, took attention, and time, away from real emergencies, I don't hope he dies in a fire, then, the fire services would have to waste more time, actually saving him, but, I hope he gets a nasty case of food poisoning from all the sandwiches he eats!, particularly, one that makes him need the toilet all the time!.

David19
August 7th, 2008, 03:57 PM
He should have known better then to go to Subway for a good sammich. Idiot.

Hey now, I enjoy Subway sammiches.

Me too, I love Meatball Subs too!.

David19
August 7th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Man if I was incharge I'd have this guy in leg chains making subs for the hardworking 991 crews all day long as ironic punishment...

That sounds like an great punishment, although, he probably can't even make good subs himself.

David19
August 7th, 2008, 03:59 PM
I've never had a sub I liked from Subway. Its all lettuce and no meat, if I wanted a salad I would have just made one instead of paying over 5$ for less then a dollars worth of lettuce stuffed into a roll.

The Subway subs are great, though, maybe, you should come to London sometime, they are great, especially the meatball!.

Serendipity
August 7th, 2008, 04:17 PM

While this jack off was on the phone whining about his huging sandwich, some other person with a legitimate emergency might possibly be getting a huging busy signal because of this douchebag.

With you being a 911 dispatcher I'd hope you give a **** more about human life than wishing people a horrible death. Jesus

GabrielWithoutWings
August 9th, 2008, 04:48 AM
With you being a 911 dispatcher I'd hope you give a **** more about human life than wishing people a horrible death. Jesus

I do. That's why I'm wishing him a horrible death, so that someone with a legitimate emergency might live a little longer.

If any other of you bleeding hearts think I'm being obtuse and cold, I invite you all to apply to your local 911 center just to catch a taste of what I'm talking about.

/shrug

brymble
August 9th, 2008, 12:12 PM
I wasn't aware that not wishing an emotionally or mentally disturbed person a horrible death made someone a "bleeding heart".

I may not be a 911 dispatcher but I am someone who lost everything to a fire.

Seriously, that was an offensive response.

Dr. K
August 9th, 2008, 12:36 PM
I can understand being frustrated by the constant abuse of the 911 system, but I think given the chance you might want to know ALL of the facts before rendering such a rash and harsh decision as to weather a person should live or die. Like others have suggested he very well may have a mental issue, or he could just be a prick. Without knowing all the information it seems silly to make such a choice.

GabrielWithoutWings
August 9th, 2008, 06:29 PM
I wasn't aware that not wishing an emotionally or mentally disturbed person a horrible death made someone a "bleeding heart".

I may not be a 911 dispatcher but I am someone who lost everything to a fire.

Seriously, that was an offensive response.

I think its offensive that this jack off is using his phone to tie up a 911 line over a ****ing sandwich.

Djiril
August 9th, 2008, 07:04 PM
I think its offensive that this jack off is using his phone to tie up a 911 line over a huging sandwich.
It's also not something someone would be likely to do if his brain was functioning normally. I'd understand that attitude it it was obviously a prank call, but it doesn't sound like this was the case.

brymble
August 9th, 2008, 07:31 PM
I think its offensive that this jack off is using his phone to tie up a 911 line over a huging sandwich.

While your response offends me, I am able to control my emotional response enough that I do not wish death or harm upon you. I feel more uncomfortable with the idea of those in helping positions, such as a 911 operator, spewing such venom and wishing death on people, than I do with a random lunatic making a poor choice.

GabrielWithoutWings
August 9th, 2008, 08:47 PM
While your response offends me, I am able to control my emotional response enough that I do not wish death or harm upon you. I feel more uncomfortable with the idea of those in helping positions, such as a 911 operator, spewing such venom and wishing death on people, than I do with a random lunatic making a poor choice.

Ah, you're a font of meekness and sensibility.

I'm sure that, given a couple of years in the field, you would be able to shrug off the amount of negativity that "helping positions" generate in one's life.

I cordially invite you, again, to go down to your local dispatch center and see just how much better than me you are.

Athena-Nadine
August 9th, 2008, 09:08 PM
It's understandable that there are some strong feelings in this thread considering the subject matter. Everyone please remember when posting and disagreeing with someone's position to refrain from personal attacks against each other and stay on topic.