PDA

View Full Version : RAK! support the troops...FOR FREE!!

CajunLady
August 20th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Not sure if this has been posted or not....

This is something cool that Xerox is doing...

If you go to this web site,

www.LetsSayThanks.com

you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. I swear!!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

I plan on trying to send one at least once a day!

enchancea
August 20th, 2008, 06:19 PM
Just sent one. Thanks for posting this!

memnoch
August 24th, 2008, 11:30 PM
Thank you so much, I sent one before I could even respond to this, I will be spreading this regularly, thank you.

Edited to add, I've just sent a request for this thread to be stickied

ignescentphoenix
August 24th, 2008, 11:37 PM
This is such an awesome idea! I just sent one. Im going to email this website to all my friends. :smile:

scorpiochick77
August 24th, 2008, 11:45 PM
What a great idea. I just sent one also!:)

GEBS
August 25th, 2008, 12:26 AM
Thread stickied.

memnoch
August 25th, 2008, 12:30 AM
Thread stickied.

You rock...thank you.

GEBS
August 25th, 2008, 12:35 AM
very welcome. Happy to help.

CzechWoods
August 25th, 2008, 12:54 AM
thanks for the link. sent one

living in west germany and raised in the eastern block i know what their service means

la tortuga
August 25th, 2008, 04:07 AM
Sent one! My cousin was shipped off to Iraq with the Marines earlier this week.

CajunLady
August 28th, 2008, 03:58 PM
I'm glad so many people are doing this. I've sent one almost everyday since I found out about this!

watersprite
August 28th, 2008, 05:19 PM
Thank you for providing that link.
And Sending blessings for you and your family to have a safe homecoming for your husband every day as well.

DaevaDE
August 30th, 2008, 08:01 AM
I sent one :) this is a beautiful idea, and its nice to be able to brighten someones day.

Anam Sa Dorchadas
August 30th, 2008, 08:52 AM
Nice thread Idea, thanks.

Dr. K
August 30th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I sent three, one from myself and one from each of my girls. I told my four year old why we were sending them a card and what they were doing (in a way a four year old can understand and not be scared). She was so excited and happy, and really so was I. I am going to forward this to all my friends. Thanks for sharing it!

Deb13b
October 10th, 2008, 06:26 AM
What a great idea. Just wondering? Has anyone found anything like this for UK troops ?

Evinmeer
October 26th, 2008, 04:02 PM
Wow, this is awesome! :thumbsup:

Glowy
October 26th, 2008, 04:23 PM
I sent some and sent the link to my son's school.

gillian_greenleaf
October 26th, 2008, 05:09 PM
Wow! Thank you so much for letting us know about this.

dragonsfollower
December 19th, 2009, 08:46 AM
Not sure if this has been posted or not....

This is something cool that Xerox is doing...

If you go to this web site,

www.LetsSayThanks.com (http://www.LetsSayThanks.com)

you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq . You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!! This is a great site. Please send a card. It is FREE and it only takes a second. I swear!!!!

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

I plan on trying to send one at least once a day!
as a soldier whos been in the box twice i can tell you little things like this really mean alot so heres a big thanks to any and all who have done this