PDA

View Full Version : Abandoned Prison Cell and an Orb?

Xander67
August 23rd, 2008, 03:17 AM
Hey,
ok, I met this guy through the Hero's App in myspace, I was looking through his photos and had seen one of the comments his friend left about an orb..

I looked real closely and saw what appears to be an orb just next to him on the bed, top half next to his hip and bottom half continueing down into the bed frame... Sacred says it is dust, I was inclined to agree but then I looked closer and saw it was too circular, and circles within circles, no way was this photoshopped, i saved it and posted it with his permission..

He is also into paranormal investigation so I would like to ask everyone to welcome him and his ghost friend to MW :)

Rudas Starblaze
August 23rd, 2008, 03:24 AM
k, ive checked out the pic, twice even, and i dont see shite out of the ordinary.

the thing with orbs, it has to be video footage of the orb actually moving while the camera is stationary. and preferably with more than one stationary camera to prove it.

with a regular camera, orbs can be anything from dust to water particals in the air at close range to the lens or on the lense itself.

and sometimes what people see as orbs in photos are nothing more than a reflection from the flash.

Trithemius
August 23rd, 2008, 01:37 PM
Yeah, that's just a typical dust orb. The concentric circles are a very common feature of orbs created by solid airborne particles such as dust and pollen.

Chaos Hawk
August 23rd, 2008, 03:25 PM
I think it's dust too.

Solya
August 23rd, 2008, 03:27 PM
I don't really sense anything about it either. I'm not a fan of orbs on pictures anyway, but usually I can sense spirits in pictures and this is not one of those...