PDA

View Full Version : advice for a friend...

angle kitsune
August 24th, 2008, 04:48 PM
Well shes my sister in law but one of my closest friends as well. Shes a devoted Jahova's witness. She has a problem, shes very very sencitive. She sees all the beings around her (all of them are demons according to her faith). She picks up on thoughts and emotions ever so well. Her family has a history of aura work and she has some skills in that area as well. Her faith is so strong and it deeply disturbs her to see how many demons are in our world. I see them too but I am not a witness- well kinda, studyingish. They just never bothered me and i wish to give her advice and help her to get though this like she asked me to but I am at a loss. She and her family can't go to her faith for help, the witnesses here are not accepting of aura work like they are in other countries. I have worked with her on blocking thoughts and emotions but with what she sees, i don't know how to help. Please, any ideas that can help her without going against her strong faith would be more welcomed then you could ever understand.

Lunacie
August 24th, 2008, 06:01 PM
I'm at a loss. Since her beliefs are that all spirits are demons, then how does she distinguish between that kind of spirits and the kind that are called angels? How does she know that none of the spirits she sees are angels? Or guardian spirits? Or her gramma coming to check up on her.

watersprite
August 24th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Your SIL is going to have to understand that not all visions are demons. I have been to a witness church several times. I am convinced that anything that does not follow their particular tenets of their particular church are "tempting demons."
So, perhaps you can teach her to shield herself from malevolent forces by forming her personal protection. Shields if you will.

angle kitsune
August 25th, 2008, 03:09 PM
part of her faith is that the angles stay in heaven and that a person no longer exists once they die, no life after death, no ghosts, no grandma is your angle watching over you. everyone that died that is part of the 144,000 that go to heave gets brought back as angels when the end of the world comes. everyone living gets judged and spends the rest of their life in eden or dies. I'm starting to get her to see that not all of them are demons, if that was so then the world would be over run with temptation- more so then it is now.
Watersprit, thank you so much for the idea. I have just been working with her on the phone but shes going to be in town this weekend so I get a chance to look at the same thing as her and have her tell me exactly what she sees and what i see and have her tell me how she sees it.

Lunacie, it seems you see how hard this is. My husband, her brother has seen a uprising in my talking to myself from trying to figure this out. haha

I figured I would let you guys join in on this see what your thoughts are.

BearDancing
September 5th, 2008, 06:29 PM
In her faith she beleives in Jesus...get her to pray to Jesus...and that she be open to recieve his guidance...if she wants the visions to stop....and it is Gods will...I am sure she will be okay with praying to Jesus............good luck..my sweet

Lady White Tree
September 26th, 2008, 07:08 AM
Well your SIL may want to stick to her choice of faith, but perhaps her Higher Self has other plans. You may not "believe" in certain things, but that won't change the way things really are. When you stick your head in the sand, sometimes you're dragged out by your feet.

If she prefers to stay within her current dogmatic system, then advise her to pray for protection. If her faith in the Judaic/Christian God is utmost, then she should believe this protection to be complete. And if her faith is true, then this protection will actually be in place. Then there is no cause for fear.

Also, there's the practical white sage smudging, oils and incense for her home. A cruxifix around her neck. (A little bit of rosemary in the bra won't go astray and she'll smell fantastic as well!) She probably also needs to ground herself. Get her barefoot on the grass somehow. Mother Earth will do the rest.

Blessings be