PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer Online

Winter_wolf
September 1st, 2008, 01:59 AM
Is anyone going to be playing the open beta on the 7th? I was in the closed beta and it looks pretty good... rather WoWish but it seems to have more of an emphasis on player vs player content.

Here's a link to the main game page...
http://www.mythicentertainment.com/warhammer/

Chaos Hawk
September 9th, 2008, 09:13 PM
I'm going to be getting the game this weekend.

Who else plays?

And on what server?

It would be cool if some of us could play together.

jodarius
September 10th, 2008, 07:36 PM
I was in the closed and am playing the open beta. I have the collector's edition pre-ordered. I am really liking it. I love the dark humor and real feel of being at war of the game.

Chaos Hawk
September 10th, 2008, 10:33 PM
I am looking forward to playing. I think we'll be on the Isle of the Dead server. Although perhaps Blood Keep. Cause I just have to be on the Chaos side :hehehehe:

Wolf O Volos
September 11th, 2008, 04:47 AM
From all the hype I have been hearing about this one... I am thinking it would be WELL cool to try this one out now that WoW is starting to get a little bit "same old Same old" and all the elitist freaks spam trade channels with talk of how they pwn everyone...

If folks wanted to actually get together from here to play on Warhammer, I am totally for that. Chaos side though. LOL. Hells, we could even have a Guild of the Wicks, or some sort of insanity.

TygerTyger
September 11th, 2008, 05:41 AM
Hang on, I'll be back in a mo!

:bolt:

Winter_wolf
September 14th, 2008, 05:06 PM
I'm probably going to play Order, not sure where yet tho maybe Ironfist. I'm leaning towards a Rune Priest, either that or a Warrior Priest, not 100% sure which yet. Destruction is going to have the population bonus, I like being the underdog. I'm regretting canceling my collectors edition now :( Have to wait until Tuesday to play again :(

Chaos Hawk
September 14th, 2008, 05:25 PM
I have the game preordered, but I have to wait for my new pc to come in before I can play. Hopefully it'll be in on the 17th so I can just start playing. Now I'm just trying to figure out how to get a US copy of the game overseas without having to pay for shipping disks.

jodarius
September 14th, 2008, 05:32 PM
I am willing to be y'alls tank. I have been beta testing as a black orc and I love playing him. He is a beast. So if anyone wants to all roll on the same server i am game.

Chaos Hawk
September 14th, 2008, 05:34 PM
That would be awesome! I think Wolfies idea of "a Guild of the Wicks, or some sort of insanity". would be a lot of fun.

jodarius
September 14th, 2008, 05:39 PM
its funny though, the order players play just like the alliance players in wow. They run away unless they know they cant lose. Where as I charge a group of 3 or 4 like its nothing lol.

Chaos Hawk
September 14th, 2008, 05:41 PM
I always run in and pick fights too :lol:

jodarius
September 14th, 2008, 05:42 PM
i love pissing them off when it takes like 6 of them to bring me down. Its so much fun.

Chaos Hawk
September 14th, 2008, 05:44 PM
I don't usually play tanks, I usually play casters or rogue type characters. But I still can hold my own most of the time.

jodarius
September 15th, 2008, 04:09 PM
so for those of you playing I have created a black orc on the sylvania server. My orc is named Gormaw. So anyone who wants to play together let me know, in-game or in MW

Winter_wolf
September 15th, 2008, 08:46 PM
Let me know what server you guys pick and I'll roll up a Disciple of Khaine, I need to split my Warhammer time so I don't out level my hubby who wants to play Order :)

Chaos Hawk
September 15th, 2008, 08:50 PM
That sounds awesome - I want to be a Dok too.

I was looking at Isle of Blood as a server but if you guys are on sylvania server, we can play there.

Chaos Hawk
September 16th, 2008, 11:08 PM
Ok, my BF and I tried the Sylvania server and got tired of having to wait to play. So there are are destruction characters on the Temple of Doom Server.
I am Quadesh - Witch Elf
He is Angeles - Sorceress

Come play with us!!

What would we call our guild?

And can anyone run teamspeak or vent?

Chaos Hawk
October 4th, 2008, 03:08 PM
:bumpsmili

Just kidding....after there being like no pvp on the temple server, we are now back on the Sylvania server. Character names are the same.
Me: Quadesh
Him: Angeles

Come play with us :boing: :boing: :boing:

Kraheera
October 23rd, 2008, 12:49 PM
I play on the Bechafen Server (Yes it is open RvR, I love it) as a Destruction Player.

My toons are:
Kriseth - Level 18 Zealot
Noah - Level 9 Chosen
Kraheera - Level 5 Magus

I wanted to play one of each "main" group, a tank, a healer and a dps'r. So far, I love them all.

Winter_wolf
November 1st, 2008, 12:12 AM
I got a new job 3 weeks ago and have only been able to log into Warhammer twice since then
:(

DyfanSulien
November 8th, 2008, 01:45 PM
I have two characters on the Open RvR server Bechafen, they are Forces of Destruction, a Zealot named Dacendreil, and a Sorceress named Artlyst. Message me if your online and on the same server, I have no objections to playing wiht people I've met on other servers, just shoot me a PM and we'll play sometime.