View Full Version : Siamese Cat

September 23rd, 2002, 11:12 AM
*smiles* She's not really for sale, but free to a good home.

I thought I'd put it up here just in case someone else from Colorado drops in and see it.

My mother brought us this lovely female Siamese. She'd wandered up to my parents house, (they get a lot of dumped animals out at the farm) half starved and probably sick from an infected bite.

We cleaned her up and fed her and brought her home. She's an adorable cat, probably between 2-5 years old, very very playful with humans.

Our problem is she doesn't like other cats, and we have three already, so she's not very happy with them.

We'd love to find a home for her, one with no other pets would work best, but we think she'd do well with children.

She's tiny....gorgeous Chocolate point markings, declawed in the front, spayed, and has recent shots.

If anyone is in the the Colorado area and is interested, give me a PM. *smiles*

September 27th, 2002, 10:26 AM

She sounds wonderful. Did you ever find her a home?

September 29th, 2002, 11:42 PM
*smiles sadly* Unfortunately we couldn't find someone directly and decided this weekend to take her to a cat shelter. They will do a good job and she so sweet I'm sure someone snapped her up the second after we brought her in.
:( Hard though. That's only the second animal in my life I've had to give up, and the first one I knew I'd have to as it was a guide dog puppy I was training for a program.