PDA

View Full Version : Horror movies for a Halloween party?

Iris
September 6th, 2008, 05:16 PM
Yes, I know it's a little early. But when it comes to Halloween, I like to plan ahead.

I'm hosting a party this year, which will end with a couple of horror flims. But, even though I'm a massive horror movie fan, I'm having trouble coming up with a title that is truly chilling. So, I'm hoping you good people will have some suggestions.

And also, there should be a general 'horror movie geeks' thread. I'm always open to new suggestions for good (or laughably bad) horror movies to watch :)

Am3thyst3R4yn3
September 6th, 2008, 05:23 PM
well my friend the everything halloween guy has a party every year and his movies range from evil dead to saw, but we usually end with the wonderful works of rob zombie.

Glowy
September 8th, 2008, 08:54 PM
I am planning " The Bob" with jelloshots for the adults and wigglers for the kids.

Then we will watch Killer Clowns from Outer Space- HOt dogs and popcorn for the kids

* I start at 3:00 and people come and go. I have my son who is 12 and his couple of cousins, so the first few movies are funny.

Later, he goes home with his cousin and the scary movies come out.

I am hoping to get The Strangers.. but I am afraid it will be too scary for me, I may just stick with Freddy and Mike Myers.

I have to admit Halloween is a sickness for me!! I plan food around the movies, so I really put thought into it.. I rented Fri. 13th and froze water in a plastic hocky mask to put in the punch.

DoktorSick
September 9th, 2008, 12:20 AM
I eat your skin aka Zombies- 60s B-movie about zombies on this island.

Night of the demons- lates 80s early 90s kids go to a haunted house on
halloween.

Dracula-1931 classic

Frankenstein -

bride of frankenstein

return of the living dead

night of the living dead

dawn of the dead

just a few of my choices

Moonlight's Daughter
September 9th, 2008, 06:04 PM
It depends on my mood.