PDA

View Full Version : Merry Meet!

iceskater12
September 16th, 2008, 09:26 PM
1) Is there a story behind your user I.D./screen name? Well, I'm a figure skating, competative, and I didn't want to use my magical name because I haven't checked around to see if anyone else has it. I don't use my real name because you all might be crazy stalkers. :lol:

2) How'd you find us here at Mystic Wicks? Well it was really really complicated...I found it in the idiots guide to Wicca and Witchcraft. On page 38.

3) Do you follow any certain path (spiritually)? I'm working on my first degree in the Correlation Tradition.

4) Would you give me a kidney if I needed it? JUST KIDDING! Only checking to see who's paying attention... lol....I am paying attention, but I already gave a kidney to one of my sisters, so if I gave one to you I'd be out.

the real #4) Would you like people to send you a private message saying "hi" if they see your profile and want to get to know you better? Yeah, it's always good to know someone is listening.

5) Do you use incense, and if you do, do you have a favorite scent? I use incense, my favorite is probably sandlewood. But right now all I have is my younger sisters hot topic incense. It's Cocoa Mango or something.

6) How about "totem animals"; is there any certain animal with which you most identify? I'd say the cat or the dog, I think my relationship is closer with the goddess, so I feel more drawn to the animals representing the goddess. Plus I have a dog and two cats.

7) Is there anything else you think we should know about you, or that you'd like to share? I have a trip to the bookstore with a one hundred dollar giftcard, so any great books about the craft anyone has read recently?

Caelestis ♥ Raven
September 16th, 2008, 09:46 PM
:welcome:

7) Is there anything else you think we should know about you, or that you'd like to share? I have a trip to the bookstore with a one hundred dollar giftcard, so any great books about the craft anyone has read recently?

ahh I am soooo jealous lol

I really loved Embracing the Moon by Yasmine Galenorn (http://www.amazon.com/Embracing-Moon-Witchs-Rituals-Spellcraft/dp/1567183042)

Book of Shadows: A Modern Woman's Journey into the Wisdom of Witchcraft and the Magic of the Goddess by Phyllis Curott (http://www.amazon.com/Book-Shadows-Journey-Witchcraft-Goddess/dp/0767900553/ref=sr_1_35?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1221615863&sr=1-35)

So so many books I love though lol

Flaire-FireStar
September 16th, 2008, 11:03 PM
Welcome to MysticWicks! :)

Teresa
September 17th, 2008, 08:11 PM
welcome aboard!

iceskater12
September 18th, 2008, 06:22 PM
Thank you, it's nice to meet you all :uhhuhuh:

mephistopheles
September 19th, 2008, 09:14 PM