PDA

View Full Version : Alone

tempest69
May 11th, 2001, 10:13 AM
I know that I'm not alone, but I still feel like no one really cares what I have to say. Yes, this isn't true, but still......

bluecat
May 11th, 2001, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by tempest69
I know that I'm not alone, but I still feel like no one really cares what I have to say. Yes, this isn't true, but still......

I don't know why you should feel that way?

You are welocme here, so have a seat in one of Kaylara's comfy couch/chair thingies, have some lemonade and speak up ... :)

Life is good!

Blue :cool:

tempest69
May 11th, 2001, 11:05 AM
I just need someone to act like a teacher. I live in a very Judeo-Christian area, and there are no covens to help me.

bluecat
May 11th, 2001, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by tempest69
I just need someone to act like a teacher. I live in a very Judeo-Christian area, and there are no covens to help me.

Have you gone to http://www.witchvox.com/ and checked the directory? I live in a very, very Baptist area and am always being told that I am going to Hell. It doesn't help that I am also tattooed ;).

You aren't alone, just check the directories, I am sure you will find someone, also there are folks here to communicate with. I know it's not as good as the personal thing, but hey, it's a good start!

Blue

SahuaDjet
May 11th, 2001, 12:00 PM
Em Hotep (in peace),
Good luck on you path! Yes, everyone cares what each other has to say! :D We have so much to learn from other people... a good way to learn is yahoo groups they have online email classes and discussions that really are great to get information from.

:sunny: Sahu Djet :sunny:

Earth Walker
May 11th, 2001, 12:20 PM
You can talk to us and express your feelings here. All people's
opinions are important, even if we disagree with each other.
Come on up to the porch, relax and have a bottomless glass
of lemonade. :sunny:

Why fear ye the Dark Queen, oh men?
She is your renewer.
--Dion Fortune

idusty88
May 11th, 2001, 04:58 PM
Hang in there tempest69!
And hang out here.
The witchvox and yahoo groups/clubs mentioned earlier really are good places to check out. One more good spot is http://paganwiccan.about.com/religion/paganwiccan/mbody.htm?once=true& .
Good Luck & Blessed Be

moonmagick4
May 11th, 2001, 07:17 PM
We all care about you!!Don't be afraid to talk or ask questions!!We all need someone to talk to!!We are good listeners!!Blessed Be!!

Faery-Wings
May 12th, 2001, 07:45 AM
There is no reason to feel alone on this board. This is a great bunch of people! Ask any questions you may have, even if you think it is a stupid one. I have asked some doozies myself :crazy: I have found that the more specifc the question, the better responses you will get.

BB!

Chris
:sunny:

Yvonne Belisle
May 12th, 2001, 10:21 AM
Should you find yourself headed toward this side of PA send a pm. I know you are under 18 so it may be a while but you have friends nearby. We may not be down the block but we are all just a mouse click away.

Elaine
May 12th, 2001, 07:10 PM
I live in and grew up in a very Catholic neighborhood and I didn't think there was anyone near me that was Wiccan....I looked in the witchvox directory and found a bunch of covens in my area....I am solitary with no plans of joining a coven but it's still nice to know that there ARE people that live near me that are like me!! plus, everyone here is just wonderful....coming here is a daily ritual for me now because it is the only place I can come and be myself and talk about things and ask questions about things...I have learned so much here...and I'm sure you can too...you'd be surprised how many of us here are new to the site and to the religion...and everyone fits in just nicely...take a deep breath, a big gulp of that lemonaide Mystique gave you...and relax with us...everyone here cares what you have to say!!:D

tempest69
May 14th, 2001, 09:45 AM
Thankx all. I feel much better (sucks down second glass of lemonade).

Celtic_Angel
May 14th, 2001, 02:34 PM
You are always welcome here and if you ever make it to soutern California, let me know and we'll hook up! Don't freak, 'cause I'm Catholic. I'm not you ordinary Christian. Most People here can confirm that for you!

tempest69
May 15th, 2001, 09:03 AM
trust me, I'm not the most adept person, either. But it is nice to know that you're here!:D

silvermoon
May 16th, 2001, 12:21 AM
:sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
I know how you feel but here you are never ALONE.

I have had some difficulty finding a group in my area but I go online....... That's where my global coven is and where I can ask and find out anything.

AND SO CAN YOU..........again you are never alone here.

:heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro :heartthro

:) silvermoon :)