PDA

View Full Version : creeps give me the creeps

riftdrifter
October 1st, 2008, 12:36 AM
creeps give me the creeps . . . for about 9 or 10 months now I've lived near a halfway house where "sex"-cons live I suppose to re introduce them back into society . . . or something and hard as I try to ignore it I keep getting the feeling that my wife and I were being watched stalked by at least a few of them.
sending me psychic signals :bug: . . . interrupting everything sacred . . . this is getting ridiculous . . . even trying to threaten life of myself and others
its quite disturbing . . . being threatened taunted stalked via. esp . . . 1 against 2 or more at times . . . I wish it was paranoia . . . some bad dream and if only I were just crazy . . . what can I do?

I cant just walk up to them and raise hell or call the cops or start explaining it out loud so I type . . . I want to feel at peace safe comfortable . . . so I stay in my room and get drunk to tune them out . . . play video games work eat sleep . . .

I recognize all the the symptoms of psychic attack compared experiences with others . . . I keep doing the old just don't think fear . . . they prey on it, ignore it, ect. ect. bla bla bla they just keep trying to find something anything to get into my life. . . help s.o.s. ect. . .

thankfully my wife and I know one another well enough this hasn't affected our marriage I work hard and get it done and I live quite fine . . . but in my mind I beg for peace

I find comfort in friendly contacts with confirmation, however they also like to come off as friends and impersonate. try to sell lies and make chaos amongst, playing games with minds is no joke.

if you post please do so anonymously . . . not to spread any worry but I don't quite know if its possible for them to contact anyone else.
If you have no experience in these kinds of things please don't get involved and always be careful around but don't fear these kinds of people.
It feels odd posting this kind of thing but something tells me its a good idea.
please and thank you - riftdrifter / astralnaught -owt

Terra Mater
October 1st, 2008, 05:25 AM
Sex-cons commit the crimes they do as a way of taking control and being in power, so the odds are that the attacks you are feeling is just your own sensitivity and heightened awareness of them watching people going through the neighborhood. This is not to say that these people cannot be dangerous, only that you must first ascertain how much of your own heightened sensitivity is leaving you open to this.

Grounding and meditation, as always, are your starting points; far better tools than alcohol since they clear your mind and alcohol muddies it. Clear aside your personal feelings for these creepy peeps and open yourself to your strengths.

Long before the halfway house was an issue for you, you have walked among similar predators who did not have it advertised they were predators. There is definately a plethora of predatory types in any neighborhood in this day and age. It seems your awareness of these particular creeps is feeding your own fears and leaving you open for any attacks they may manifest, no matter how weak such attacks are.

Nothing wrong with focusing some efforts on better protection for your home and family, but make equal effort in strengthening your spirit so that you are less vulnerable to their weak attacks.

Johnathan Brisby
July 28th, 2009, 07:27 PM
creeps give me the creeps . . . for about 9 or 10 months now I've lived near a halfway house where "sex"-cons live I suppose to re introduce them back into society . . . or something and hard as I try to ignore it I keep getting the feeling that my wife and I were being watched stalked by at least a few of them.
sending me psychic signals :bug: . . . interrupting everything sacred . . . this is getting ridiculous . . . even trying to threaten life of myself and others
its quite disturbing . . . being threatened taunted stalked via. esp . . . 1 against 2 or more at times . . . I wish it was paranoia . . . some bad dream and if only I were just crazy . . . what can I do?

I cant just walk up to them and raise hell or call the cops or start explaining it out loud so I type . . . I want to feel at peace safe comfortable . . . so I stay in my room and get drunk to tune them out . . . play video games work eat sleep . . .

I recognize all the the symptoms of psychic attack compared experiences with others . . . I keep doing the old just don't think fear . . . they prey on it, ignore it, ect. ect. bla bla bla they just keep trying to find something anything to get into my life. . . help s.o.s. ect. . .

thankfully my wife and I know one another well enough this hasn't affected our marriage I work hard and get it done and I live quite fine . . . but in my mind I beg for peace

I find comfort in friendly contacts with confirmation, however they also like to come off as friends and impersonate. try to sell lies and make chaos amongst, playing games with minds is no joke.

if you post please do so anonymously . . . not to spread any worry but I don't quite know if its possible for them to contact anyone else.
If you have no experience in these kinds of things please don't get involved and always be careful around but don't fear these kinds of people.
It feels odd posting this kind of thing but something tells me its a good idea.
please and thank you - riftdrifter / astralnaught -owt

yeah- multiply that by 100, imagine it lasting years, and getting that creepy, uck, poison gas of fear feeling from the police who are supposed to be protecting you from animals with too much money

in fact it just happened to me, i must be on a HUGE pressure point right now:hahugh:

Lunacie
July 28th, 2009, 07:35 PM
Sounds like it's time to learn how to ward and protect your personal space. Maybe add some tweaks to return any creepy energies back to the source. There were a lot of good ideas for that sort of thing posted in this series of lessons. (http://mysticwicks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=227)

riftdrifter
September 21st, 2009, 09:04 AM
day by stand stronger attune to higher energies fight fire with water elements are true energies astral physics/ relativity hint. . . stay strong nay be the day fallen this angel . . . skyward

Nox_Mortus
September 21st, 2009, 09:10 AM
Not to sound like a jerk or anything, but you're coming across as being excessively paranoid, do some basic shielding exercises and stop drinking.