PDA

View Full Version : VS. Systems (tcg)

Tifa Lockhart
October 8th, 2008, 04:59 AM
ok so my cousin just got me into this game and I was curious to see if any of you play or have any advice. This game is really fun and has a great feel to it, its been years since ive been this excited about a trading card game.

For those who haven't tried it, if you are at all a comic book fan you should definetly try this game. It revolves around the concept of marvel and dc comic charaters and their respective affiliations (for example the xmen or fantastic four, typically would be in a deck designed around those characters rather tthan crossing over)

But anyways if there is anyone out there who plays please let me know. I am trying to get advice on how best to build my decks and am still pretty new to it so
I'm open to suggestions. The only deck I have now that I am slightly satified with is my brotherhood deck... Its definetly got the foundations of an epic beatdown deck but I'm still lacking a few necessary cards (2 lost city cards and 3 nth metal cards and also 3 turn 4 sabretooths would put my deck at perfect). I'm currently building my xmen deck, then probably onto fantastic four or doom.

Wow I really have become a total trading card geek LOL. Is it sad tat I also still play magic? LOL